Updates to the content tracker are being suspended indefinitely. Unfortunately, I feel that while the game is playable, it is no longer fun to play. Until PGI adds provisions for private matches and streamlines the outrageously complicated rule set (in regards to heat penalties, movement, weapons etc.) I will be on hiatus from the game.
Last Update: December 17th
- Clan Mech Preorders
- 2013 - State Of The Inner Sphere
- End Of Year Designer Update
- Project Update - Dec 2/2013
- Community Warfare - Launch Module
- Public Matches
- Private Matches
- Clan Collections - Faq
- Wolverine - Medium Mech
- Griffin - Medium Mech
- Thunderbolt - Heavy Mech
- HPG - Moon Base Map
- Ready Screen And Post Match Screen
- Skirmish Mode (Deathmatch)
- Music Added
- HSR Improvements
- Various map issues fixed.
- Group Tonnage Limits
- UI 2.0 Update
- Lobby with Map Voting Feature (UI 2.0)
- Unit PrefixTags (UI 2.0)
- Merc Unit Logos and Decals (UI 2.0)
- Pilot Tree and Mech Tree adjustments (UI 2.0)
- Ability to automatically refill consumables (UI 2.0)
- Sort Mechs in Mechlab (UI 2.0)
- Change Mech Names (UI 2.0)
- Assign Weapon Groups in Mechlab (UI 2.0)
- Bundles and Bundle Pricing (Hero Mech + Mech Bay) (UI 2.0)
- Light Mech Balance Pass
- Community Warfare Phase 1 (Initial Factions / Units)
- DirectX 11
- Game Engine work to allow MASC.
- Stability, Performance, Movement, Hit Registration and Matchmaking Improvements
- Artemis Rework
- Base Defense Turrets
- Trainng Ground (Different from Testing Ground)
- Collision/Knockdown re-introduced
- Private Matchmaking
- Minimap Zoom
- Mech Hitbox and Size Pass
- New Game Mode - Attack/Defend
- Game Mode that allows limited Respawns
- Ambient Map Sounds
- Community-Created Tournaments and Leagues
- Clans, Clan Technology, and Omni Mechs
- Ability to save Mech Loadouts
- Website-based Mechlab
- Level of Detail passes to increase performance
- Unified API to allow importing loadouts from outside the game
- Unified API to allow web-based mechlab
- Strip Loadout / Max Armor, etc. Easy Buttons
- More customization slots (after launch)
- Community Warfare Phase 2 (Faction vs. Faction Warfare)
- Community Warfare Phase 3 (Dynamic Area Control & Bonuses)
- Mechlab Thumbnails will Update to reflect changes that have been made
- Destructible Props
- Moving Platforms on Maps
- Ability to change Pilot Name
- 3rd Person Spectator Mode
- Administration Systems to change Email & Password Info
In Concept Stage*
- Alternate Artillery / Airstrike Functions
- Damage to Cockpit Viewport
- Ability to Customize Actual Mech Model itself (Alternate Heads, Shoulders, etc.)
- Voice Game System (Menu-Driven / Hotkey Audio Pre-Recorded Voice Chatter)
- Critical Hits will affect Movement Actuators.
- Player vs. Environment Content
- Mech Mortars
- Anti-Mech Mines
- Passive Sensors
- Alternate Ammo Types
- Magnetic Anomaly Display
- Vision Modes showing up on Cockpit Glass rather than full-screen
- Ability to Dump Ammo
- Ability to Reconnect to a Match if you have been Disconnected
- Melee Weapons
- NPC Tanks, Aircraft, Infantry, and Powersuits
- Ability to “Gift” vanity items
- Function of the Command Console item
- Different Models (Manufacturers) of Weapons that will have slightly different quirks or functions
- More variants of existing mechs (excluding Hero mechs)
- Crouch Function
- Ejection Seats
*Development means that the Devs have a specific design goal that they are working towards. However, they have not given a specific ETA, so in rare cases, these features may still be scrapped.
*Concept Stage is a point in development where the idea has been brought up and discussed, and maybe even seen a little programming, but have a reasonable chance to be scrapped for some reason.
Clan Collections - Faq
2013 - State Of The Inner Sphere
Project Update - Dec 2/2013
Community Warfare - Launch Module
Ready Screen And Post Match Screen
HPG - Moon Base Map
Base Defense Turrets
A Rework To Artemis
Centurion, Cicada, Trebuchet, Dragon hitbox tuning
Ask The Devs 50 - Quick Fire Edition - Answered!
Ask the Devs 49 - Answered!
October Creative Developer Update
Ask the Devs 48 - Answered!
Ask the Devs 47 - Answers!
Welcome to Launch
History of the UI
Saber Reinforcement Package
Bryan Ekman Interview Part 3
Bryan Ekman Interview Part 2
Bryan Ekman Interview Part 1
Ask the Devs 46 - Answers!
Ask the Devs 45 - Answers!
Sizing Pass Possible
September Creative Developer Update
3rd Person - An Update and Apology
3rd Person View - Hardcore Mode Postponed
Ask the Devs 44 - Answers!
3rd Person - Why?
Ask the Devs 43 - Answers!
Summer Creative Developer Update
Ask the Devs 42 - Answers!
Aggressive Weapon Balancing From Now Until Launch
Weapon Heat Generation Changes
Ask the Devs 41 - Answers!
President - Russ Bullock - Russ's Twitter Stream
Creative Director - Bryan Ekman - Bryan's Twitter stream
Lead Designer - Paul Inouye
Community Manager - Garth Erlam - Garth's Twitter stream
Concept Artist - Alex Iglesias
Technical Director - Matthew Craig
Website Overlord - Kyle Polulak
Senior Gameplay Engineer - Thomas Dziegielewski
Game Designer - David Bradley
Lead Programmer - Brian Windover
Producer - Matt Newman
IGP Community Representative - Niko Snow (Maintains Patch Support and Feedback)
Senior Software Engineer - Karl Berg
Gameplay Engineer - Omid Kiarostami
NetCode Slayer™ - Neema Teymory
Command Chair - Developer Posts About Big Issues
Ask the Devs - Community Questions & Developer Answers
Patch Notes - ... Patch notes....
Edited by Syllogy, 21 January 2014 - 07:23 PM.