Build a Trial `Mech Loadout - Heavy Edition
Okay `Mech mechanics, here's your chance to choose the loadout for a Heavy `Mech and have that become be assembled and made available as a Trial `Mech in the month of April!!
How does it work? Post your favorite Catapult, Dragon, or Cataphract build using any of the variants available in game. Make it the most efficient build you can and we will pick the top 5 loadouts and let the community vote on which one becomes April's Heavy Trial `Mech!
Things to keep in mind:
- You are creating a custom loadout for any existing, Heavy weight class variant.
- You are NOT allowed to create/move hardpoints.
- You can apply any upgrades you see fit (Ferro-Fibrous, Double Heat Sinks, Endo-Steel, Artemis).
- Your loadout must conform to the variant's weight/hardpoint restrictions.
- No, you don’t have to write a back-story for your submission.
- No, these Mech builds will not have custom geometry.
Please submit your builds here.
Submissions will be accepted from Wednesday March 13, 2013 12:00 PM PDT (19:00 UTC) until Monday March 18, 2013 12:00 PM PDT (19:00 UTC).