Ask the Devs 5!
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:30 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:32 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:33 AM
can we buy more than 1 ?
can we buy them for our friends?
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:35 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:38 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:41 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:41 AM
Q: Will the Pilot Names reserved on the Forum be reserved for possible EU/non-NA Servers, or will there be a new way of resevering Names for non-NA Servers?
Q: Could you tell us which of the Unseen/Reseen Mechs you have the licenses / rights to use ? Not asking which you intend to bring just which might be possible.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:45 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:49 AM
Will the Elite package give you a mech in addition to the starting mech or instead of?
Anyone already in the closed beta will have experience with at least some of the mech chassis available; will those who gain access on July 17th have a chance to test any mechs before making their final decision on which mech they want as their premium founder's mech? Would be very disappointing to permanently pick an Atlas and discover they are too slow/clunky for one's tastes or playstyle.
How long does it take to bring a mech from start to finish- concept art, modeling, rigging, texturing, programming, animation, debug?
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:50 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:52 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:53 AM
- Please give us some coverage on FS mechanics. How it will work (in general)?
- Will it be available in Closed Beta?
- Which awards Faction System can offer to solo players and which will be available only to Merc Corps?
- What about ranking system in military forces of Great Houses for players?
- Will membership in famous canonical units be available as reward for high Faction standing? Which units/regiments will be available to join if so?
- Will MC be available to players from start of Closed Beta?
- Will MC have any kind of progression system? Will there be some achievements/rewards for most competitive/effective players' Corporations?
- Will MC have players number limit? Will it be limited by Company, Battalion or Regiment size?
- Will it be possible to create Companies (12 'Mechs/pilots) with special emblem (in addition to the emblem of corporation) and name within one Mercenary Corporation?
- Will MC have access to some kind of training grounds? i.e. to run ranking matches between members, teach recruits to basics of teamwork and so on.
- Will we have something similar to 0.0 in EVE (territory opened for players to conquer with almost no control from devs)? Does Periphery await us ?
- Will it be possible to declare alliances and wars between Merc Corps (i.e. somewhere in Periphery)?
- Which resources MC will be fighting for?
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:10 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:11 AM
- Founder Packs for Non-NA Based Players
- Regional Servers other than NA
- Server Migration
- It was said that the first Map type is a combination of Team Deathmatch and Base Capture. How exactly does one capture a base? How many people will play these matches ( so far it looks like Lance vs Lance, but there also was 3 Lances vs 3 Lances to be heard)? What buildings make up a base? Turrets, Satellite Dishes ?
- How many Map Type terrains are there so far? (Hills, Greenlands, Urban, Snow?)
- How is the Beta Test going?
Edited by Faenwulf, 31 May 2012 - 09:33 AM.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:14 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:03 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:16 AM
I believe there are more than a few of us that would be willing to purchase this not only to have the mechs themselves, but also to support PGI and their product.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:08 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:09 AM
- Will we be able to see the finished 3d models of the founders mechs before buying a founders pack?
I ask this because it has been mentioned that there is some invitable variation from th concept art to the actual in-game model. So i would like to know what i am buying.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users