Ask the Devs 5!
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:51 PM
2. Will the Cicada be available on July 17th?
3. How many Atlas' does it take to change a lightbulb?
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:03 PM
Machine guns have never been all that useful against other mechs. Will there be other kinds of targets, that would be suited to MG use?
Will a pilot be limited to only one role? Or will you be able to have a scout pilot that also has assault skills?
Edited by Woska, 01 June 2012 - 08:57 AM.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:34 PM
On average what should I expect to pay for a mech? I have seen estimates between $5-$30 per mech.
How will we observe a game after we die?
Will I ever have a question answered? Quiaff
Edited by Fresh Meat, 01 June 2012 - 02:07 PM.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:40 PM
Will there be a price-barrier serving as the primary factor, or will the parts' market-availability fluctuate?
Edited by Prosperity Park, 31 May 2012 - 09:40 PM.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:47 PM
Exactly how do you plan on balancing mechs that are over/underpowered? It seems like you're going staying true to tabletop rules, but how far will you go for game balance? Will you add/remove entire hardpoints, or just try to change things like torso twist speeds and small things like that to give or take away the edge from an unbalanced mech?
Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:48 PM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:40 AM
Does it resembles WOT,click start and matchmaker grab 30 players together?
and does leaves game(before dead/knocked out) early will cause penalty?
Or system search for already started,appropiate match?
Also I'd like to know more about a lone wolf's play experience.
Edited by chamfer, 01 June 2012 - 01:40 AM.
Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:02 AM
1) Will you be able to freely change region, or is my account somehow 'locked' to European servers if I start playing there?
2) Will other servers in other regions be available from launch? Right now it doesn't sound like it which is highly distressing.
3) Does buying the Founders Pack lock you to the North America region? The reason I ask is because everything I read about the Founder's Pack talks about having poor gameplay experience when playing from overseas. This implies buying founder's pack means you're forced onto NA servers, and that is that.
4) If the Founder's Pack is locked to NA servers, *WHY*? This might be one of the more profoundly stupid things I've heard if true. Tribes Ascend had no problem with me - currently living in Europe - buying a VIP starter pack and playing on any region I chose.
5) If it's only tied to your account, and there are no region restrictions, then why do North American servers keep getting brought up in discussions about the Founder's Pack? Is this because you will have no servers outside the 'States at launch?
6) So if other regions aren't / can't get access to the Founder's package without screwing themselves over, will there be special Founder's Packs for those players too? Or is the $80 / additonal mech / etc. just preferrential treatment to non-Americans?
As active-duty military who's getting moved around overseas and stateside frequently, I certainly hope you aren't going to do something completely bonkers here.
Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:06 AM
what anti-cheat measures if any will this game employ?
Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:46 AM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:16 AM
In many of the previous MW games urban areas had rather large distances between each building and the total number of buildings was rather low with large open areas surrounding the urban area.
Those types of urban maps don't look realistic compared to how big cities are in real life .
I guess the real question here is- Could you give us an idea of what to expect from an urban map in MW:O?
Map sketches or maybe even a short gameplay video on an urban map. Something along those lines would be great.
The MW 5 video looks very much like a real city for example but that is MW 5 not MW:O.
Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:32 AM
Also, will we be able to gift items we get with real cash to other players? Say I want my buddy to have a matching paint scheme with me and he's strapped for cash...
How long will the founder's pack be for sale after it's available?
Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:53 AM
Edited by Hostia, 01 June 2012 - 07:53 AM.
Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:05 AM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:29 AM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:08 AM
It has been said that there will be no wipe after the July 17th when the "Early Access" starts.
But the Operations Clarification tread says founders would get access to the "Closed Beta" on July 17th.
Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:43 AM
Not so serious question: Suppose Operation: Steel Dominion wanted to declare open war on Comstar....how would it go about doing this?
Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:54 AM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:26 AM
Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:56 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users