-k

#24 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

View PostRowin, on 07 May 2013 - 05:57 AM, said:

Ronin Legion has an Active EU team and US team and are always looking for more. Our group encourages competitive play are are looking for more (for upcoming 12v12)

http://roninlegion.enjin.com/

View PostTimuroslav, on 07 May 2013 - 07:47 AM, said:

Ronin Legion needs to post their Fighting group in the: Servants of the Dragon page ;)

Snagging the Unit name and website to add to the list. Will fill in the rest of the details when someone gets them to me.

#25 Rowin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

Posted Image

Unit Name: Ronin Legion
Unit Type: Loyal to Kurita <House/Clan/Merc will be decided once more info is available on CW>
Region: US and EU
TS server: Ts60.gameservers.com:930 PW: R0n1n
Unit Colors: Black/White.
Description: We are a unit of like minded MechWarrior Online players. We have players in the United States and Europe. We aspire to participate in Community Warfare and are honing our 8-man (soon to be 12 man) skills regularly with some success. There is also room in our unit for more casual people. Our main rule is to have respect for players inside and outside the unit and simply to have fun.

Edited by Rowin, 12 May 2013 - 11:26 AM.

#26 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Thank you,

Ronin Legion Added.
Updated 1st Ghost Contact info

#27 Rowin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 107 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

We are now hosting a fresh House Kurita Public Server, everyone is free to stop by and if we have enough start some 8v8s

Please update the Ronin TS3 server to

TS server: ts60.gameservers.com:9306 PW: R0n1n

Edited by Rowin, 12 May 2013 - 11:30 AM.

#28 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Ronin Legion VOIP entry updated.
Logged into the server and used used the ts3 http redirection link so players should be able to click the link to log right into it the same way they can log onto the HK Yakuza server.

#29 Rowin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

Cool Thank you, it is a public server so stop by anytime!.

#30 Wulf96

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Hi, just wanted to share this as I noticed there are some minor mistakes in your Kurita 'Mech list (basically the Catapult, especially the K2 missing and the Atlas, which probably cannot be considered a Kurita Mech).

http://www.sarna.net...ine_BattleMechs

#31 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

Actually, it is. The Atlas is not pure Kurita, but we had a Mech factory that produced them, including the K variant, which is great in TT, not so much in MWO. Similar to how the Catapult is primarily a Liaodesign, but the K2 is a Combine variant.

AS7-K - A 3050's Combine upgrade of the Atlas that used rediscovered Star League technology, the K model was built with an XL Engine. The 'Mech was rearmed for long range combat with an Imperator Dragon's Fire Gauss Rifle and a Shigunga LRM-20, backed up by a pair of Victory Nickel Alloy ER Large Lasers. This armament allowed the AS7-K to keep an enemy at range, though the use of single heat sinks caused swift heat buildup if both lasers are fired repeatedly. For close range defense, the K model carried two Victory Heartbeat Medium Pulse Lasers and a Yori Flyswatter Anti-Missile System. To round off the AS7-K's defense, CASE was added to the side torsos to protect against an ammunition explosion

Edited by Lord Ikka, 23 May 2013 - 11:28 AM.

#32 Baddicus Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

Also, at the time of the clan invasion, Kurita controlled two out of three facilities that produced the Atlas. A fourth was created after the invasion, but nonetheless, Kurita is heavily in control of Atlas production.

#33 Wulf96

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:56 AM

I have found time to check my Technical Readout 3050 and of course you two are right about the Atlas. However, I didn't want to start an argument anyway. Thanks for the interesting information.

#34 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

No problem, its what we're here for.

#35 Darius Otsdarva

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 369 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

Unit Name: Ryuken-Ni-Sorei
Unit Type: Loyal to the Draconis Combine (House Unit most likely)
Region: Oceanic/SEA[/color]
Voip: Mumble
Unit Color: Charcoal/Steel
Description: A gaming community with strong links to House Kurita, we offer both a casual and competitive playing environment. We enjoy helping those just starting as well getting good challenging games with more skilled players. We have a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and understand that Real Life commitments come first.

Lore wise: We are a branch of the proud Ryuken unit, we prefer the use of fast pincer like maneouvre to engage and cripple the enemy and are able to use more unconventional strategies than regular House Kurita units. We strive to honour our founder Minobu Tetsuhara, with our snarling feline symbol affectionately referred to as "Tetsuhara sensei".

Great reference page by the way guys, keep up the good work!

#36 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostDarius Otsdarva, on 27 May 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

Great reference page by the way guys, keep up the good work!

Domo Arigato, The Ryuken-ni entry has been updated.

View PostWulf96, on 23 May 2013 - 06:23 AM, said:

Hi, just wanted to share this as I noticed there are some minor mistakes in your Kurita 'Mech list (basically the Catapult, especially the K2 missing and the Atlas, which probably cannot be considered a Kurita Mech).

You make me realize I should be more clear in the context of the mech info I shared. It's derived from a conversation on of the MWO Dev's had with some people on these forums, specifically about mechs currently in production. The Catapult-k2 is indeed a Kurita design, however it was pointed out that ALL catapults were essentially no longer being produced at this time. It was just a common enough design that plenty were still left around and it wasn't uncommon to see them on the battlefield despite the fact no new ones we're coming out.

View PostBaddicus Wolf, on 24 May 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Also, at the time of the clan invasion, Kurita controlled two out of three facilities that produced the Atlas. A fourth was created after the invasion, but nonetheless, Kurita is heavily in control of Atlas production.

Good to know...

I've been considering rather I should append or somehow update the Kurita Mech info... since new mechs have come out since the discussion this info is derived from. Perhaps separate out and include info as 'here is what in production in Kurita Space' and then 'Here is what are considered classic Kurita mech, or tradtionally popular designs among the combine. If people would be interested in helping me gather that info I'd welcome it. Though I am going to continue to highlight anything stated by a Dev as carrying more tonnage.

Likely many of the discounts we'll see on mechs will be more tied to community warfare results than just what fraction we pick alone. But there is a good chance we'll see some kinda of benefit for mechs produced or designed in the Combine.

Edited by Kreisel, 28 May 2013 - 05:54 PM.

#37 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

Kreisal, can you please edit the 1st Ghost info to the following:

Posted Image

Unit Name: 1st Ghost, The Many colored Winds of Fate
Unit Type: House Unit, Yakuza
Region: We have players from many places around the globe and welcome everyone that wants to drop with us.
Voip: HouseKurita.Teamspeak3.com:6619 PW:Yakuza
Unit Colors: The standard paint scheme for the Ghost regiments begins with a base coat of gray so light that it appears almost white. Accenting is usually white or darker gray. The First Ghost accents it machines in dark green striping. (game wise, accents with dark green striping is not yet available, at least not the way it is used by 1st ghost)
Description: The "1st Ghost" is a diverse group of players incredibly bent on enjoying the Mechwarrior Genre in all it’s incarnations that formed during closed beta in 2012. We work hard, enjoy the game, and are constantly working to increase our skills in play. We are always active and recruiting so if your interested in membership or even just a couple runs we’d love to have you.

Edited by ManaValkyrie, 18 July 2013 - 08:43 AM.

#38 Omdra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

The previous information needs to be adjusted. Since I have chosen to leave 1st Ghost, I am longer an official contact for that unit.

cheers
Om

#39 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

Sorry I've been away for a bit, been working on moving IRL. Sorry for the delays in updating.

#40 Drangon Lee

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 409 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFlotte de l'ombre

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:41 AM

Thank you, I had not seen this topic

Unit Name: CONFRÉRIE BLACK DRAGON
Unit Type: Loyaux au Draconis Combine / Shinobi
Region: French
Voip: Contactez Septo or Drangon en MP pour TS IP
Unit Colors: Black / Black / White
Description:
Equipe soudée, fun, notre but n'est pas de devenir une GROSSE team, mais une BONNE team. Nous mettons un point d'honneur a maintenir un esprit de convivialité et de bonne rigolade sur notre serveur vocal ainsi que sur notre forum. Bref, la folie est notre amie.

Edited by Drangon Lee, 08 August 2013 - 12:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users