216 replies to this topic

#21 Shakespeare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 429 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL USA

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:04 AM

Hey there fellas, just wanted to say thanks from NightWatch for the match last night. Forest Colony's mining town is always a real ***** to try and assault, and it was a close game. I look forward to the next one!

-Shakes
Co-Founder, Nightwatch Merc Corps
http://www.nightwatchmercs.net/Forums/

#22 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

Oh you guys applied to Proxis! I'll talk to Multi about getting you placed tomorrow (today in non-vampire time) hopefully. I am the ever devious "Support" fellow over there. Welcome to the league.

#23 Hellcat420

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

hey guys, thanks for the practice drops last night. was a lot of fun even tho you handed us some epic beat downs. I hope we can do more drops with you guys in the future.

#24 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

View PostShakespeare, on 18 July 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

Hey there fellas, just wanted to say thanks from NightWatch for the match last night. Forest Colony's mining town is always a real ***** to try and assault, and it was a close game. I look forward to the next one!

-Shakes
Co-Founder, Nightwatch Merc Corps
http://www.nightwatchmercs.net/Forums/

Indeed Mate, the random 8s que can be horrible at times. Good thing we made at least 1 match, better for you.

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 23 July 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

Oh you guys applied to Proxis! I'll talk to Multi about getting you placed tomorrow (today in non-vampire time) hopefully. I am the ever devious "Support" fellow over there. Welcome to the league.

Aye we did, hope to get in soon. In addition on playing in the season 2 of the Marik campaign. we should be busy.

View PostHellcat420, on 25 July 2013 - 06:54 AM, said:

hey guys, thanks for the practice drops last night. was a lot of fun even tho you handed us some epic beat downs. I hope we can do more drops with you guys in the future.

No issues CJF, hope for some more drops with you guys in the future. Get that training into you for the Marik Campaign.

#25 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

In recent news, in the Marik Campaign season 2. The 228th Won it's first round against Clan Ghost bear. Well fought CGB.

#26 SixstringSamurai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 930 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYou Guys Are So Bad I'm Moving To The Moon

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostDeadfire, on 27 July 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

Aye we did, hope to get in soon. In addition on playing in the season 2 of the Marik campaign. we should be busy.

Yeah I'm trying to get Multi to add you. He had some drama at work late last week and it's been hard getting a hold of him. Unfortunately, adding planets is the one thing that I can't do as an admin.

#27 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

View PostSixStringSamurai, on 31 July 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Yeah I'm trying to get Multi to add you. He had some drama at work late last week and it's been hard getting a hold of him. Unfortunately, adding planets is the one thing that I can't do as an admin.

Heh, no issue We will get in when we do ;)
I think it's more our issue for not joining when it started up again.

#28 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:58 PM

Our personal TS info has changed. Refer to our Website for the new info :P

http://www.228ibr.co...php?topic=272.0

#29 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

And hitting the ground running with 12v12s we are still looking for more Pilots to fill out rosters.

As well we are looking into getting into RHOD more info here: http://mwomercs.com/...son-2-sign-ups/

#30 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

Another great night of 12v12s. Thanks go out to Luna Wolves, and our Allies; Swords of Kentares and Clan Diamond Shark.

If you are still looking for a competitive unit to grow and advance with then give us a chance and have some fun.

#31 Gut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 373 posts
  • LocationNear Dallas, TX

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yes, we would love to see you guys in RHOD!

#32 Kylewithasmile

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

Bump

#33 panicbutton

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:35 PM

Stop by so i can yell at you and satisfy my irrational need to lord over people on the internet. Allegedly, the "Join TS" button has been fixed... but if it doesn't work just use the NGNG outreach teamspeak to poke deadfire... repeatedly.

#34 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

I posted things on our website, 228ibr.com that Deadfire likes to take credit for. Come check out the brains behind the unit!

#35 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

228th IBR took down Blazing Aces(in 4) in the 3rd round of the Marik Campaign Trial of Position. Congrats guys and Well played BA.

#36 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

In addition to a few promotions for our members, we welcome Ravenwood, Grand Menace, Donger, and AmbiguousMonk. In other news, with the official start of the Marik Campaign; we will be doing many matches with our Allies in the coming weeks.

#37 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

shameful plug 228ibr.com

#38 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Recent news in the Marik campaign: the 228IBR successfully attacked Clan Ghost Bear on the planet of Keystone, wining 3-0 and only loss 6 pilots across the 3 match's. The 228IBR also successfully defended an attack by Clan Diamond Shark on the planet of Concord, and only lost 1 pilot in there 3-0 victory.

Edited by Simon Osis, 11 September 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#39 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

Well the first turn is done in the Marik Campaign in addition, the first round of RHOD, with wins in both.

We are still looking and actively recruiting for 12v12 Casual and competitive play. Looking to fill the second 12 man team on practice nights.

#40 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

It's been about 3 days, I guess I'll bump the thread, turn 2 in the Marik Campaign happened and it looks like we are facing down Rem and BA.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users