#1 Baphomech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

Good People of the Confederation,

I come to you today as a friend and comrade; a man who, like all of you, enjoys the many benefits of this great House, and its way of life. For centuries, it has been our unity, our common vision, that has seen us through the darkest of times - even in the aftermath of the Fourth Succession War, when so much was taken by the blind aggression of the Davions, we stood together and rebuilt our nation.

Once again, we are on the precipice of a great conflict, one that threatens to reshape the entire Inner Sphere as we know it. Countless challenges await us, as we are beset on all sides by foes who look upon the Confederation with envious eyes, jealous of the rich culture and societal harmony we all benefit from.

As we know, the greatest of these threats is Hanse Davion and his Federated Suns, who nearly sundered the Confederation less than three decades ago. Millions died when he launched his bloody campaign of galactic conquest that became the Fourth War (an undertaking which originated as a macabre wedding gift to his young bride), and while half the Inner Sphere opposed him, he was undaunted in his mad quest for power. Not content with the swathe he had cut in that conflict, Hanse Davion attempted further gains in the War of 3039 against the Draconis Combine, but was fortunately stopped when Theodore Kurita outwitted him at his own game. Now, years later, the wolves of the Federated Suns are once again at our door, ready to make war upon us.

Why do they attack us, and attempt to destroy all that we cherish? Envy. They hate and fear us, not because of our military might, but due to their own societal insecurity. The Confederation possesses a rich cultural heritage that stretches back thousands of years, as well as a population that learns the importance of unity and cooperation during early childhood – these attributes barely exist in the Federated Suns, if at all. Their stratified society is ruled by a military aristocracy that has the final say in all matters – despite all their talk of democracy and equality, the Federated Suns is ruled by hypocrites and tyrants.

One thing the Davions have always held against the Confederation is its Servitor caste, often comparing them to slaves who need to be liberated – it was this reasoning that was part of Hanse’s alleged motivation for starting the Fourth War. While it is true that Servitors do not have the same rights as average Capellan citizens, they are at least afforded the opportunity to earn those liberties through hard work and service to the nation. The same cannot be said, however, of the numerous Davion worlds throughout history that have used slave labor to further their own ends – yet further proof of Davion hypocrisy and brutality.

Brothers and sisters of the Confederation, it is crucial that we stand together in the coming months, so that we may turn back the inevitable tidal wave of Davion aggression. For the sake of our homes, our families, and the honor of the Chancellor, we must strike down these despots and reavers as they descend upon us – without mercy, we must destroy them all!

Glory to the Chancellor and the Confederation!

Edited by YogSothoth, 13 May 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#2 Serevn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 472 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

#3 Literally

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

Whoa whoa whoa whoa there soft one! I am not sure exactly what kind of Davion it is that you are afraid of, but remember that the glorious citizen warriors of Ketatoa have arrived to take the Cappellan people under their wing. You have had nothing to fear!

Ever since the House Liao became officially a protectorate of the Tetatae warrior caste, and territory of the Tetatae administrative caste, Cappellan space has reveled in completely unprecedented levels of border safety and economic prosperity. Surely you see that it is folly to fear the aggression of any monoracial power - a group of mammals mired in ignorance of the guidance of advanced Avian minds? Without the brains of birds beside them, how could this completely featherless 'House Davions' present any threat to you, our loyal placental allies?

I say to you now, friend human, stand upright on your strangely hinged limbs. Feel no fear in the face of any menacing mob of mangy mammalian marauders. For you are the Enlightened, the chosen humans who follow the way of the Noble Tetatae. Know that never will we allow harm to come to you. You are ours, and we are yours, and together we stand stronger than any power in the small 'sphere' region of space, or beyond.

If you require additional consolation, feel free to visit me or any other Tetatae representative at your local Ketatoan consulate! Stop any Noble Tetatae Warrior on the street of any human city in Cappellan space, and ask of them, "Will you protect us?" The answer is, now and forevermore, "SQUAWK!"

(This means "Yes!")

Thank you for your time mammal, and
Glory to Lowtax!

EDIT: Please note that this post has been unilaterally edited by a forums moderator, and was not originally formatted in this way. I am unsure as to what forums rule this post was originally in violation of. I hope to revise the post shortly.
EE: Issue resolved.

- Literally Bloodname Kerensky

Word of Lowtax Corps Diplomatique
Foreign Legion Scandanavian Attaché
KDR Squad Official 1st Class Slacker
ADR Squad Brother "Broletariat"
Pubbiemon Champion of Lurm Slurmers' Gym 3050
Honorary Eugoogleizer: JR-F, JR-D
"The Poor Winner of Alpine Forest"
Disciple of the one Illest Khan GreatBeer
Speaker-to-Animals

Edited by Literally, 19 May 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#4 Featherwood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostNiko Snow, on 14 May 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

ComStar advises citizens of the Inner Sphere to spray dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane across their fields to prevent the rise of invasive bird species.

That's how and why Davion's heir was born so small - unexpected mutations from wide DDT usage over FedCom planets.

#5 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Lyran merchant scum are worse from my viewpoint, but Davions aren't much better. You are not alone in your dislike of Davion aggression.

#6 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

View PostNiko Snow, on 14 May 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

ComStar advises citizens of the Inner Sphere to spray dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane across their fields to prevent the rise of invasive bird species.

Spoiler

Edited by Niko Snow, 15 May 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#7 Wales Grey

Dark Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 861 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Frigid North

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

There can be no address of outside enemies until we are clean of internal enemies. Rest assured, the Maiskerova are working hand-in-talon with our new Tetatae refugees to ferret out all forms of capitalist infiltration and corruption in the realm of the Supreme illestKhan Greatbeer. Under his leadership, we have seen even greater expansions of the rights and services afforded all citizens under the confederation's banner. Under his leadership, we have seen the death of parasitic counter-revolutionary forces who sought to destroy us from the inside. Under his leadership, we have finally glimpsed the true destiny of the Cappelean Confederation: Man and Bird, forging a new galactic hegemony that will eclipse the Star League as Fortress Manhattan of Terra eclipsed Camelot.

Posted Image

This is the Future, our Tetatae Future.

In the name of The Mittani!

Edit:
Posted Image

Edited by Wales Grey, 14 May 2013 - 11:04 AM.

#8 Baphomech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 214 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:48 PM

Greetings to you, good gentlebirds of Lowtax.

We are grateful that you stand beside us against our common foes, as the Davions especially have been a threat to universal peace for centuries. While they have comitted innumerable crimes against the Confederation, we do not fear them by any means, for we are a courageous and resilient people. Though they nearly destroyed the Confederation decades ago, we will not suffer their predations again - we will not hesitate to act, even preemtively, if need be.

That said, we are honored to march alongside the noble Tetatae in battle - Victory to the Confederation! Victory to Lowtax!

#9 Texas Merc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

Is there two house laio(s) or am I crazy?

hmm liaos?

Edited by Texas Merc, 14 May 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#10 Grimmnyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hello,

I believe that in 3050, Marik, Kurita and Liao were in a loose alliance against the Fedcom.

#11 Texas Merc

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

loose? lol(actually)

Edited by Texas Merc, 14 May 2013 - 05:23 PM.

#12 Uba

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

View PostTexas Merc, on 14 May 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Is there two house laio(s) or am I crazy?

hmm liaos?

How dare you confuse the fine Tetatae warriors as potential imposters to the House Liao. Our ****-Avian friendship has been forged in the glory that is battle.

You sir have insulted not only me, but my nestmates, with this slight against our species.

#13 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

I hear the 17 year swarm is upon us.....

I say we eat them or spray them with fire.

yummm.,..

chirp!

either way....

the actual capellan confederation will prevail.

so bow down....or go elsewhere.

burp

#14 CrashieJ

• 1,435 posts
  • LocationGalatea (Mercenary's Star)

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

My biggest Question still stands...

Who is gonna pay more?

I hate to say it but I'll be more than glad to cozy up with Lowtaxians if it means that I'll pay my rent.

#15 armchairyoda

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 98 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

I have $1. It's going towards booze tho. But only for the actual house Oail.

#16 Kaio-Kerensky x10

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

View Postmetro, on 14 May 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

the actual capellan confederation will prevail.

So, like, House Liao, Actually?

#17 CrashieJ

• 1,435 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

View Postarmchairyoda, on 14 May 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

But only for the actual house Oail.

what is this House Aioli?

Are they like House Hollandaise, or House Remoulade? Or are they aligned with House Ravioli, and House Fettuccine?

#18 Kaio-Kerensky x10

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 331 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

View Postgavilatius, on 14 May 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

I hate to say it but I'll be more than glad to cozy up with Lowtaxians if it means that I'll pay my rent.

Posted Image

We only pay bronies with bullets.

Edited by Zharot, 14 May 2013 - 11:23 PM.

#19 CrashieJ

• 1,435 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostZharot, on 14 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

We only pay bronies with bullets.

oh good, resupply... didn't know you were nice enough to actually give us ammunition

#20 Kaio-Kerensky x10

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:18 AM

View Postgavilatius, on 15 May 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

oh good, resupply... didn't know you were nice enough to actually give us ammunition

Sure. Hold still and it only needs to be one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users