#1 Elspath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

Posted Image

Update: The Sea Wolves are going a new restructuring with the inclusion of Community Warfare. We are looking for members of all ranks from MechWarriors to Lance Commanders and Council Members! If your interested in a joining a old and well established Mercenaries group but want to be there to be part of rebuilding such a fine unite! Please Contact me (Elspath) !

Update 2: Seems we have sided with Clan Ghost Bear! Roar!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Greetings and Salutations! We the Sea Wolves Merc Unit are Searching for new members that are looking to take MechWarrior Online to the next level! We are a fun, happy and friendly group that have interests in all aspects of Battletech and MechWarrior! If your interested in running with a Lance, Learning the Lore or Talking with friendly people. Then the Sea Wolves are for you!

We are interested in all levels and ability rages of players. We have a growing training program to help those in need with training. So even if you never played a MechWarrior game you will not be shunned away! Only requirements is a friendly attitude and a interest to learning!

If Interested in joining Please Message me (Elspath)

Or go to this website & Join! Hope to see you soon!

http://seawolvesmerc.enjin.com

• Who we are
    A unit of Mercenaries that play in MW:O, MEKTEK's MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries, and MechWarrior: Living Legends games. We are all people who have lives outside the game and those lives take precedence.
  • What we are
    We are a group of people that have a love for the Clan Sea Fox (Diamond Shark) that made up a group to play that was not related to the Clan invasion (accept where contracts dictated).
  • Practice
    At this point it is more of a "at your own pace" sort of deal, We do play MP3 (Mek Pack 3) on GameRanger and this does allow us some practice, though it is mostly for fun, and enable us to get together and work out any logistics that we may have to before MWO Launch.
  • Contracts
    Any member may take a contract and may of course support that contract, it is how ever up to the unit as a whole if they wish to partake in these contracts.
  • Background
    We are playing this off as a split from CSF we maintain the original ideals of Clan Sea Fox, before they got changed to Clan Diamond Shark, we work with primarily light and medium mechs with heavy and assault mechs acting as support mechs. Our style of play is more along the line of swarm tactics, meaning that we use, lights and mediums to swarm a single target and remove it from the fight. While some Clans have seen this as "dishonorable" it is actually a very honorable form of combat, utilizing the mechs that can be seen as weak to defeat a stronger opponent.
  • Zellbriggan
    There has been a lot of commenting on this so here it is ... unless this is specifically laid out in the bachal (the offering of battle from Clansmen) we do not follow this battle strategy.
  • Bondsman
    Okay this one we do follow, if the person is willing and fight well we will take them on as Bondsman, this means that regardless of previous rank they become mech warriors, they start at the lowest rank and work their way up again. Because our clan/merc group is ran off of CSF ideals this is decided through majority vote from the command staff. Battle's ability and skills will be taken into consideration.

Edited by Elspath, 25 January 2015 - 09:52 PM.

#2 Elspath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:41 AM

Hope everyone enjoys the recruitment forum!

#3 Bloodshed Romance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 726 posts
  • LocationFlorence, South Carolina

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

LEAVE NO KEG LEFT UNTAPPED!

#4 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

Just let me drag a beer crate I left in an old recruitment topic over here ...

#5 Elspath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

ah yes the Beer crates. lube of the sea wolves ~laughs~ always a place of fun!

#6 Coralld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

For those who are looking for a group but are unsure, don't fret, you can join us on our TS3 Channel on the NGNG server and drop with us to get a feel of the group and the unit.

Oh, awesome, BEER!!

#7 Dark Angel 79

• Pip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

ITS A TRAP!!!! Join the dark side! You know you want too, we've got Elspath! Act now and you get your choice of topping! BUT! The topping is also cursed......

#8 Preacher5953

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Just joined...Great Group! Come have a tasty beverage and shot some big stompy robots with us

Edited by Preacher5953, 03 June 2013 - 09:12 PM.

#9 Elspath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

Need a picture Preacher hehehe

#10 Twisted Power

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 500 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:54 PM

O yea, Sea Wolves! We be owning them 8 mans! You know you wanna join up and destroy everybody else!

#11 Anais Opal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 590 posts
  • LocationOutreach - Shopping of course!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

no beer? Wine is good too ;)

#12 wwiiogre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • LocationNorth Idaho

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for having me.

Chris

#13 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

Upon joining, if you request it, I can hook you up with a kick 4ss Sea Wolves themed wallpaper.

#14 wwiiogre

• 1,281 posts
  • LocationNorth Idaho

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:44 PM

Welcome to Air Assault and Preacher, its good to have both of you in the Sea Wolves.

Chris

#15 Elspath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

mmmm wallpaper :ph34r:

#16 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

How happens I know nothing about cool wallpapers? ... And who ninjaed all my cookies again?

#17 wwiiogre

• 1,281 posts
  • LocationNorth Idaho

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

Please join us on the NoGutsNoGalaxy TS3 server in our merc section. Looking forward to seeing new players.

Chris

#18 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 08 June 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

How happens I know nothing about cool wallpapers? ... And who ninjaed all my cookies again?

It was the first one Psychopuppet and I made a while back, how do you not know of it? Oh well, I will show it to you on our home site.

#19 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

View PostCoralld, on 08 June 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

It was the first one Psychopuppet and I made a while back, how do you not know of it? Oh well, I will show it to you on our home site.

Stop changing subject ... you ninjaed my cookies!!

#20 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 09 June 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

Stop changing subject ... you ninjaed my cookies!!

I did no such thing!! Falls accusations are falls. But come to think of it, I did see Bloodshed appeared to be rather satisfied and happy not to long ago, he may have ninjaed your cookies, either that or he's watching ponies again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users