111 replies to this topic

#61 Stomp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 345 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

Pssst... I know you CI folks are always tracking this thread, but I just pre-registered our name for Community Warfare! If somebody else wants it, they'll have to go through us first! Also, I posted about it on our forums, so there's that: http://comstarirregu...18&p=6051#p6051

#62 SethAbercromby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationNRW, Germany

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

Good to hear the preregistering hopefully went without a hitch then.

While I really enjoyed dropping with you guys, I'm just not sure whether I'm ready for that kind of commitment. Add drama voice for full effect

In all seriousness though, I'm very happy to be able to run with both you and the guys of the STD unit (which always happens to be running a full group when I'm visiting). If CW permits, I might offer myself as a wild card that will work with either of you. :wub:

#63 Katface

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 80 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

always looking for new members. You can find us on the NA comstar server. Enlist today and start scraping some mechs.

-Kat

Edited by Katface, 27 August 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#64 Varik Ronain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

Fun to be had this weekend with the lance challenge! Non members can visit us anytime and group up and work on getting this challenge done. With over 100 active members you will be able to find a group and complete whatever parts of the challenge you want to do.

#65 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:29 AM

I hooked up with these guys as a 2-man (they were 10) by accident, and then on purpose for a few drops this weekend. Fun group of guys who work together well. Would fight with again! :D

#66 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

View PostTerciel1976, on 22 September 2014 - 09:29 AM, said:

I hooked up with these guys as a 2-man (they were 10) by accident, and then on purpose for a few drops this weekend. Fun group of guys who work together well. Would fight with again! :D

Glad to have you too! Sorry we missed you doing some private scrimmages prepping for the ISC. I see you're still in the running as we are too (Round 6 - Quarterfinals here we come?). Get back in touch with us on the forums or me and/or Soaq in our channels if you still want to set something up.

#67 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

View PostIhasa, on 22 September 2014 - 04:39 PM, said:

Glad to have you too! Sorry we missed you doing some private scrimmages prepping for the ISC. I see you're still in the running as we are too (Round 6 - Quarterfinals here we come?). Get back in touch with us on the forums or me and/or Soaq in our channels if you still want to set something up.

Well, I've actually left Ransom's Corsairs and joined Clan Kodiak (ISC infected me with the competition bug something fierce), but I think RC will carry on well. :)

#68 kingalbertII

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:47 AM

i think i might just check out the website etc because i am looking for a mercenary corp unit for when(ever) CW hits. a mercenary buddy of me used to say "getting paid in group is as good as getting paid alone, except working with a group means more targets for the enemy that are not you, meaning less chance you get shot" (although this did not seem to apply to the AC20 round that hit his cockpit R.I.P. but you get the point)

#69 T0rmented

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 317 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

Anyone looking to group for the lance drops this weekend, get yourself over to Comstar NA TS and into the comstar channels.
No pressure to join the unit, We are a friendly bunch who are happy to play with anyone. Theres always a few guys around to grab into a group and get your Lance challenge rewards. Hopefully see you in channel.

TS details: na1.mech-connect.net
password: mechwarrior

#70 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:11 AM

Comstar Irregulars, busten um down
Comstar Irregulars, rulen this town
Comstar Irregulars, fighten like a force
this force of course will choke your source of power and speed like a stead pullen monster truck dream.
Shut up and take a Noonan to the face and with a perfectly placed Joe Pycho ER Large slace and watch your core go numb but you where playing dumb when you thought you could face the Comstar Irregulars and live another day!
B)

#71 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

View PostTerciel1976, on 22 September 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

Well, I've actually left Ransom's Corsairs and joined Clan Kodiak (ISC infected me with the competition bug something fierce), but I think RC will carry on well. :)

Nice kill on me sunday night, and good fights all around. Best of luck with your MCW campaign.

#72 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:38 PM

Come check us out, there's a lot happening with CI!

-we just initiated our 150th active member
-we're in ISC Round 6, quarterfinals
-our MCW campaign is just getting underway
-we've teamed with Robinson Ranger Brigade in the Clan Nova Cat Mixed 6v6
-we just announced our first unit-wide Invitational Lance Challenge to be held mid-October
-we opened up our 5th Battlechapter - The House of Skulls for training in drop command
-we had almost 60 people online at once over this past Challenge 2 weekend.

and there's always more of something coming

#73 Joe Psycho

• PipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:27 AM

Also I love tacos!

#74 Varik Ronain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:39 PM

View PostJoe Psycho, on 30 September 2014 - 08:27 AM, said:

Also I love tacos!

And I love that taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat ;)

#75 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:53 AM

HEy... you... Pugger with your spirit down :huh:
YEah you... :unsure:
Are you sick of no teamwork, nights of silent opposition with not a pancake to show for it? :mellow:
Are you sick of building mechs that just wear their pants slouchy and have their buttocks showing? :unsure:
Are you sick of your best mechs wearing Crocks and having trouble keeping up with your grandma on crutches? :blush: :angry:

Okay then, stop into the Comstar Irregulars and trade it all in for a some FUN, Teamwork and Communication, besides expert advice on your favorite mechs!!!

I did it and man my new phrase for fun is " Dropping with CI is like eating Tacocat pie!"
and you know how fun that can be :wub:

Edited by FEK315, 06 October 2014 - 09:10 AM.

#76 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:56 AM

Posted Image

Are you still pugg'en it up?
Orange juice stick of being a mushed banana after a stomping from an LRM rain with no one to complain to?
How about not knowing who to shoot.....or a game announcer to complete your Friday night fight?

The "What about's" could go on and on but GothCindy really wants to you to have fun when you play. She also doesn't want you to be lonely so if you need some AWESOME MechaBros, Commstar Irregulars is the only place for fun and excitement in the Lyrian Commonwealth B)

#77 The ZeroCool

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:39 AM

officially joined comstar irregulars a week ago and loving it so much. Always someone to drop with and meet. There is always a 12-man 8-man or 4-man dropping! +1

#78 DaddyP1G

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 89 posts
  • LocationPA, USA

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:56 AM

Met these guys in an 8 man que last night. Always a good fight, always professional.

#79 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:36 PM

Ready okay,
Commstar Irregulars never have to beggulars
to get the punch on the puggulars in the jugulars.
Light teams rocks
Organizational commanders with LBX-10 socks.
Assaults with fists,
blown your head in to red mist.

The Other Sara, Hellzone, Zombie Steve Jobs mixen up the LRM lobs
all while laughing it up with cheeze puffs chips beer and pogs.

So stop by today with your MWO face and don't haste because we would love to see you.
Charge on MECHABROs!

btw: Girls in real life welcome. :)

#80 THELONGSHANKS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 101 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

Hey guys. Fun drops with Puffaholic and Tormented last night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users