The server downtime for today begins, as usual, at 10am PDT. I&#39;ll update this as things progress, but we should be up and running by 1pm. See you starside!
EDIT: And we are LIVE!
Open Beta Update #18
Upcoming Patch - Tuesday June 4th @ 10AM &ndash; 1PM PDT
Patch Number: 1.2.226
Get ready, this is your patch update in 3...2...1!
Oh the burning! TheJagerMech Hero "Firebrand" is here - the 30% C-bill boost is HOT! The custom paint job is HOT! The Hard-point layout is HOT (be careful or your build will run hot too)! I am going to buy one right now because it's time to master my JagerMechs!
I have a new favourite camo pattern and it is called 'Sherman.' It makes your Mech look like a WWII tank and you already own the perfect olive drab Green colour to go with it! So go get some Sherman Camo and storm the beaches of Forest Colony!
Ever wonder how your aim stayed perfectly stable while jump jets exerted enough force to lift all that tonnage off the ground? So did we! We had your mechanic take a look at things and turns out your Gyro was broken.... so we fixed it! You're Welcome. Here is a pro tip - Fire after you let go of your Jump jet thrust.
We also have also completed host state rewind for missiles (programmer talk for awesome missile network code) and some great improvements in this patch for the lance communication and coordination.
Patch up, get ready to drop, and we will see you on the Battlefield!
New Hero Mech
Engine: 280 XL
- Top Speed: 69.8 kph
- Max Engine Rating: 340
- 100 degrees to each side.
- 20 degrees up and down.
- 0 degrees to each side.
- 35 degrees up and down.
Internal Structure: Endo-Steel
Weapons & Equipment:
- Left Arm: PPC, AC/2
- Left Torso: Medium Pulse Laser
- Right Torso: Medium Pulse Laser
- Right Arm: PPC, AC/2
- Left Arm: 1 Ballistic, 1 Energy
- Left Torso: 2 Energy, 1 AMS
- Right Torso: 2 Energy
- Right Arm: 1 Ballistic, 1 Energy
Jump Jets: n/a
ECM Capable? No
Module Slots: 2
30% C-Bill Bonus
- Spider SDR-5D
- Hunchback HBK-4P
- Cataphract CTF-4X
- Atlas AS7-RS
- Sherman skin
Jump jetting now cause:
- Screen shake - Jump jetting Mechs shake while jump jets are active.
- Cross hair shake - Cross-hair shake while jump jets are active.
- Weapon fire spread - Aiming weapons is randomly offset while jump jets are active.
- LRMs now do 1.1 damage per missile.
- SRM spread reduced from 8m to 6m.
- Flamer self heat induction reduced from 1.1 to 1.0
Lance Improvements Phase 2
- Added text and audio notification when user receive an order
- Added text and audio notification when a team member takes a command position
- Company and Lance commander icons is now visible in team/lance chat channel
- Revised chat colours: Chat colours will correspond to each chat type:
- Global Chat (White), Team Chat (Blue), or Lance Chat (Green)
- Revised order icons to be more legible
Host State Rewinding Phase 3 (Missile weapons)
- Users should no longer have firing delay when shooting missile weapons
- Users should now be able to hit moving targets with these weapons even when experiencing latency up to ~450 ms
- Affected weapons: SRM2, SRM4, SRM6, NARC
Fixed packet sequence number overflow problem in CryEngine
- This fixes the random disconnect to Mech Lab bug
- This is expected to reduce overall bandwidth and improve the small increases in ping some users have been experiencing
- Users can take screenshots by hitting the PrtScn button. Screenshots are saved in the the USER folder in the main directory of MechWarrior Online.
- The MechWarrior Online Team