Hit Reg Problem Still Persist And Unchanged

42 replies to this topic

#41 Hyperlynx

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 19 June 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

I have noticed that lights, more often than not, STILL continue to take more damage than a medium requires to be killed

I've noticed this too. I haven't noticed problems with firing on slower mechs, but this would explain why these lights seem to be invulnerable...

#42 LyskTrevise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostHyperlynx, on 30 June 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

I've noticed this too. I haven't noticed problems with firing on slower mechs, but this would explain why these lights seem to be invulnerable...

I've had catapults eat AC/20 shots to the CT with no damage registered. My clan mates will attest to that fact while spectating me. It seems to be a random thing and not necessarily about what mech or how fast its moving.

#43 Seppe

• PipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:50 PM

View PostLyskTrevise, on 30 June 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

I've had catapults eat AC/20 shots to the CT with no damage registered. My clan mates will attest to that fact while spectating me. It seems to be a random thing and not necessarily about what mech or how fast its moving.

Two different matches this evening. Two smug Raven pilots ... shot each pilot 4 times with AC20 and registered hit. No effect at all ... Broken game is broken.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users