This week, we would like to announce a new formula for our regular Ask the Devs feature. We will now kindly ask that you participate in the question selection process. Please read the new rules carefully:
- Thursday: Ask the Devs - Questions thread will be posted. You will have 24 hours to submit your question (the one question per member rule still applies).
Note: Inappropriate/unconstructive questions and posts that do not respect the one question rule will not be selected regardless of the number of votes it receives.
- Friday: The Questions thread will be locked at 12:00 pm EDT and you will have until the following Monday, 12:00 pm EDT to vote* for your favorite question by using the forum ‘like’ button in the bottom corner of every post. You must be logged in to vote, and you may ‘like’ multiple posts.
Note: cross-linking on the forums to get people to vote for your question will not be tolerated, as per the Code of Conduct, but feel free to use your signature to promote your question.
- Monday: We will gather the 15 most popular questions and forward them to the Development Team. After we have compiled the votes, we will update this thread to let you know which questions received the most votes.
- The Dev Team will answer 5 questions of the 15 top-voted, with detailed answers to be posted on the following Friday.
[05/Jul/2013] Questions period is now over: please vote for your favorite question!
[08/Jul/2013] Vote results posted!
* We will not consider votes that we find to be illegitimate through duplicate accounts, scripts, or any other loopholes that we consider to be against the spirit of this voting system.
Edited by miSs, 08 July 2013 - 01:01 PM.