Could You Make A Merc Faction Symbol/label For In Game?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

There is a Lone Wolf symbol and label for in game but us Mercs don't have one. We have to use the Lone Wolf one by default. As it is a different faction completely could we get one just for us? Even the one from the forums would work (the one with 3 mechs instead of the single Lone Wolf one). Perhaps with the faction abbreviation of MRC in game?

#2 Ridir Semii

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 499 posts
  • LocationPort Torture, Washington, USA

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:18 AM

go into your profile and look up factions, you can choose any of the 6 great houses or lone wolf, or merc corps... so to answer your question, ,the image and symbols are already in game

#3 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostUminix, on 06 July 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

go into your profile and look up factions, you can choose any of the 6 great houses or lone wolf, or merc corps... so to answer your question, ,the image and symbols are already in game

Hi, thanks for the info but those items posted above don't show up in game. Try to change your faction to Mercs instead of Lone Wolf and play a game. You will see the Lone Wolf icon and will show up as a Lone Wolf (not a Merc).

#4 Smudge504

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warrior
  • The Warrior
  • 101 posts
  • LocationNewcaslte Upon Tyne

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:39 AM

I wanted to bump this as I feel it's a good question that has not been answered. i've recently selected by faction as MERC but in game i'm shown as lone wolf.

just curious if this is going to be fixed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users