MWO : Arena Saturday Smackdown
What: One on One and 2v2 duels
How: Join the teamspeak server Saturday at 7:45pm BST (3pm EDT) to register and get in the ring at 8pm BST.
Where: creddit-mercs.teamspeak3.com & MWOArena.com
When: 7:45 BST registration and rules introduction, 8pm BST - 10pm BST duels[/COLOR]
View Rankings and Winners Enter Results : http://credditmwo.co...28/mwo-arena-ui *click the "+"
If your PilotName is not in the pilot drop downs on http://credditmwo.co...28/mwo-arena-ui list then you need to register at: http://www.MWOArena.com
The ONLY part of reg that you have to do is enter your name,email and password. You can do this in 2 min before your first drop if you like. The only other data entry involved is if you win a match. At that time you will have to pick the division it was in, the mech you brought and who you beat.
Light: All Light Mechs, All Weapons and Equipment
Medium: All Medium, All Weapons and Equipment
Heavy: All Heavy Mechs ,All Weapons and Equipment
Assault: All Assault Mechs All Weapons and Equipment
Open: All Mechs, No ECM, No More than 3 streaks
Brawler: All Mechs, NO ECM,ERPPC,PPC or LRMs
MWO:Arena Saturday EU Rumble League hosted by cReddit on cReddit-mercs.teamspeak3.com
If your Pilot Name is not in the pilot drop downs on http://credditmw...28/mwo-arena-ui list then you need to register.
Register at: http://www.mwoarena....ccount/register
1. Your hosts are the final Ruling Authority during the drop.
2. Pilots that leave the Designated Arena Area for more than 10 seconds will be fired upon by all pilots.
3. Pilots that bring a Mech that is in violation of the drop restrictions will be fired upon by all pilots.
Grudge Matches may be exceptions to this rule , please ask your Host before the drop.
Non-Combatants that enter the Designated Arena Area will be warned and if the host deems necessary will be fired upon by all pilots.
Casters and Streamers may be exceptions to this rule , please ask your Host before the drop.
How it works:
1. (2) full teams sync drop in CONQUEST mode (each with a designated Host).
2. The hosts designate one or more Arena Areas and pilots report to their assigned area.
3.The team that dropped on the LOWER BASE declares their first pilot to fight. The upper base team responds with their pilot name. After this the teams alternate declaring and responding.
4. The first match should start by no later than 13:00 Pilots running recording software or live streams should fight as early as possible.
5. Pilots gather around the perimeter of the Designated Arena Area and are expected to the be prepared when they are called in.
6. Hosts will announce the start time of the match and the starting positions. Pilots firing prior to the start time will be disqualified (within reason).
7. Matches End after 1:30 and the standing mech wins (or the one with the most health). An exception to this would be Concurrent Matches where the time can be extended to 3:00
All Mechs standing at the end of the last match are valid targets in a Free-For-All.
WINNERS (only) REMEMBER TO ENTER YOUR RESULTS
http://credditmw...28/mwo-arena-ui *click the "+"
Edited by DrAmnesia, 02 August 2013 - 08:22 AM.