Poll: Who Would Like To See St. Ives Become A Faction?

69 replies to this topic

#61 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:26 AM

While the Dragoons were in employ to House Liao, Duchess Candace Liao, the Capellan Confederation's ruling Chancellor's daughter, tried to start a relationship with Jaime Wolf in 3013. Reportedly, she was distressed because she had been promised to the unstable Duke Anton Marik in a political marriage by her father and sought to win over Jaime Wolf and his unit to enlarge her own power base. It was not publicly known at that time that Jaime Wolf was already married; in any case he rejected the young Duchess. She then unsuccessfully tried to bring other high-ranking Dragoon officers under her sway and finally left, enraged and humiliated. Near the end of the year, Jaime Wolf survived a malfunction that caused his 'Mech's ammunition to explode and later an assassin was killed by security guards in his private villa; Candace Liao was suspected to be behind both incidents although this could not be proven.

There were good reasons that Isis Marik thought that Sun-Tzu would have her killed after things broke off between them. It's sort of a family tradition.
:)

Edited by Alexander Steel, 17 February 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#62 Craig Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 17 February 2014 - 07:26 AM, said:

While the Dragoons were in employ to House Liao, Duchess Candace Liao, the Capellan Confederation's ruling Chancellor's daughter, tried to start a relationship with Jaime Wolf in 3013. Reportedly, she was distressed because she had been promised to the unstable Duke Anton Marik in a political marriage by her father and sought to win over Jaime Wolf and his unit to enlarge her own power base. It was not publicly known at that time that Jaime Wolf was already married; in any case he rejected the young Duchess. She then unsuccessfully tried to bring other high-ranking Dragoon officers under her sway and finally left, enraged and humiliated. Near the end of the year, Jaime Wolf survived a malfunction that caused his 'Mech's ammunition to explode and later an assassin was killed by security guards in his private villa; Candace Liao was suspected to be behind both incidents although this could not be proven.

There were good reasons that Isis Marik thought that Sun-Tzu would have her killed after things broke off between them. It's sort of a family tradition.
:ph34r:

Oh yeah, in 3013, but I read your post as AFTER Outreach she tried to assisnate him.

I had throught she calmed down a lot by then ;)

#63 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:24 AM

Oh yeah. By 3052 she was hooking up and married with a Davion and seeing as they are the heroes of the B-Tech universe ((or at least the main writers at the time)) she had to have an image make over to become a good guy as well.

:)

#64 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

Hello everyone.

#65 Sabbathiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives Compact.

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

Can someone show me how to make this a poll? or do it and post it please? thank you..

#66 DireWolf307

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives, St. Ives Compact

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:52 AM

My avatar may say Clan Wolf, but I am a staunch supporter of the St. Ives Compact. I only wear the colors of Clan Wolf because I would rather be associated with them than the Capellan Confederation!

#67 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:16 AM

I think the problem here is that there wouldn't be enough Liao players left if St. Ives became its own faction.

#68 LiGhtningFF13

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:56 AM

Why not, if there are users/players who feel connected with this nation. I would also welcome the implemantation of periphery states.

#69 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:05 AM

Just sad if a major successor state has less players than minor and fringe nations.

As for the Periphery states..would be nice.. especially incredibly minor tiny deep periphery states that have almost nothing written about them,

Mmm Jarnfolk cluster.

Edited by Mech The Dane, 28 September 2014 - 04:06 AM.

#70 Hayden

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 28 September 2014 - 04:05 AM, said:

Just sad if a major successor state has less players than minor and fringe nations.

As for the Periphery states..would be nice.. especially incredibly minor tiny deep periphery states that have almost nothing written about them,

Mmm Jarnfolk cluster.

St. Ives and the FRR should have just been lumped together ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users