Victor 9K Builds?

40 replies to this topic

#41 Bytemeister

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 20 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

I just picked up a 9k to Elite my victors (Dragon Slayer and 9B) and I found all these suggestions very compelling. Main reason for picking it up was for the free endo-steel, a 1.5 mil upgrade I don't need to pay for. First match with the Stock variant went okay for me, I did shift a few things around to optimize the build. I moved the Gauss Ammo an to the Gauss arm, and the SRM ammo went to the legs, ditched the two CASE's for an extra ton of Gauss ammo and viola a cheap way to get the most out of your 7.7 mil c-bills. Won my first match with the mech, 1 kill, 7 assists and many component destructions. I rather like the Gauss on the Victor, you can really soften up targets with the medium pulse lasers and use the gauss like a scalpel to take out damaged parts, and with 30 rounds you can fire away and not concern yourself about the ammo. Make sure that you strafe counter clockwise to keep your right arm covered and avoid the brawl, you've got Jump jets and a 320 engine for a reason. Use the SRM'4s to help out in a jam but don't sacrifice your position to bring that weapon to bear.

TL:DR, I'm going with the Kaiser build, I can't believe you fit all that in a Victor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users