Clan Diamond Shark - Alpha Galaxy: Seeking To Fill Out Our Touman

36 replies to this topic

#21 MarauderBronze

• PipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Come on over to Clan Diamond Shark! We are actively recruiting and are willing to grow with our members as well as help some new ones grow! If you would like to play with a fun group of people who are active, like to win, and have a competitive spirit, check out our site: http://ClanDiamondShark.net Whether you only have a few minutes to play everyday, or want to help build a competitive group, we have a place for you, regardless of experience or timezone. We have are looking to improve our competitive team, but you are not required to compete unless you would like, all we ask is to act honorably, be friendly, and be active.

Also: I have Mead. I may or may not share.

#22 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Honor to the Diamond Shark trothkins, is always good to see someone representing a non-invading Clan (not among the first 4 in this case).

My hopes to see our Clan community alive to get Clans in the game are raising. :)

Luck and skill,
MechWarrior CyclonerM of Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy. :)

Edited by CyclonerM, 24 October 2013 - 04:38 AM.

#23 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 24 October 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Honor to the Diamond Shark trothkins, is always good to see someone representing a non-invading Clan (not among the first 4 in this case).

My hopes to see our Clan community alive to get Clans in the game are raising. ;)

Luck and skill,
MechWarrior CyclonerM of Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy. :)

Hail Trothkin,
Clan Diamond Shark remains strong and is ready to put in our bid for the invasion.

#24 CDS Russian

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

Nice website guys!

saKhan Russian Nagasawa here from former Clan Diamond Shark of the NBT/ADL/MWLL leagues. I just started MWO a few weeks ago and dropped a little coin for some decent chassis and think I am here to stay. I am interested in hooking up with you guys and having some good drop mates to fight along side.

See you boys soon!

-R

#25 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Fill out an application on our website and join us on teamspeak. You can find that info under the announcement forums.

#26 CDS Russian

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Applied.

Can't find the TS info anymore. It was there this morning but it appears your forums have changed since then. :(

#27 MasterDDragon

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

I would love to be a Clan Diamond Shark. I am fairly new to the game, and have a few vid issues that affect my aim, but am learning (and learning to deal with those till I can either get a newer vid card/computer).
I play two to three times a week at least. Am beginning to get active in the forums here as well as in NGNG.
I have played the TT since a year after its onset, read several of the books, and have extensive Battletech/MechWarrior/MechCommander gaming history. I do not usually do online, but this is BT/MW/MC, so I made the exception.
I love the back story to the Diamond Sharks, and have always chosen them as a personal favorite. I would love to become a member of the Clan and of the Strike force. I will be getting a Clan Mech at the lest, hopefully a package. Can not wait to here from you on this.

Master Death Dragon

#28 Oriss

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

MechWarrior Oriss reporting for duty,

Previously reported MIA, duraction roughly six (plus) months

Please contact in the usual means, please. Seems the old site has been over taken by spam bots and I've lost the TS info since old PC died. Am itching to get back in for duty, Sirs

~ 3rd MW Oriss

#29 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

Are you guys still active?

#30 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

Aff, we are still very active. However, we are only participating in the Marik Civil War at the moment. As most of us have too much to do outside of MWO to attempt anything else.

#31 Scarlet Tempest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThule System

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:22 AM

As each warrior plays his role in battle,

So each caste plays its role for the Clan,

Growers of food and makers of 'mechs,

Those who discover and those who enrich,

All look for justice to the warrior who governs.

- The Rememberance (Clan Diamond Shark), Passage 96, Verse 12, Lines 1-5

Clan Diamond Shark a fierce and strong clan but also understands the unity of all caste which is required for growth and prosperity. May all my Trothkin at Clan Diamond Shark be victorious in there endeavors as we evade the Inner sphere.

#32 TygerLily

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

BUMP! GG's guys!

#33 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

Are there any DS members that are still active since Bongfu's group closed down?

Where did you all disperse to?

#34 Mitzli Softpaw

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

Hey, most of us stopped playing entirely because we're not satisfied with the state of the game. I know a couple still play, but most of us stay in touch through other media. Both Bongfu and I are hopeful that the game will look up, especially when CW actually releases, but for now just watch MWO updates and don't play actively.

I personally feel like they've been making some improvements, but still haven't done anything for role warfare especially on a pug level so I haven't been playing. I'm also discouraged by the grouping system since I hear running with 2-4 is actually more of a pain than solo dropping these days.

Edited by Mitzli Softpaw, 17 August 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#35 MarauderBronze

• PipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

Hey all, I moved on over to CGB: Tau Galaxy along with KittenKrusher, Dragonflame, Fletch and a few others that left when Kitten split from CDS.

I AM NOT recruiting for CGB: Tau Galaxy, just giving you all an update. You can add me in-game or find me on their TS when I'm on if anyone is looking to drop.

May your death bring glory to your Clan.

Edited by MarauderBronze, 22 August 2014 - 02:36 AM.

#36 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 27 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

Are there any DS members around interested in coming home? Fighting with Clan Diamond Shark?

If so please visit www.diamondshiver.net

<S>

#37 Dmitry Kerensky

• PipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 30 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSovetskaya, Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:34 AM

my talismanPosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic