#1 SnowWolf25

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBeyond The Periphery

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

Hail warriors, I am ArcticWolf. Formally of clan coyote, i am still active with CYT in mechwarrior 4 mercenaries. And play along side my brothers every night, but due to there being little to no activity unless i go on game ranger. I decided to come to MWO and find a clan that will have me, i have a computer that can play MWO. There are some hicups with mwo on my computer since i am running windows 8, and everynow and then the game will freeze. But over all it works with no problems, so this is why i am here.

If anyone would be willing to give this old dog a home, i am more then willing to be there for my brothers.

o7 ArcticWolf out.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:33 AM

Welcome among us,trothkin.
We can take you as Bondsman and offer you a new home in Clan Wolf,the Greatest among the Clans :huh:
Please visit http://www.clan-wolf.info/,write a post in the introductions thread and jump in our TS server clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com ,just wait for an officer who will give you permissions and applicant tag. Then play with us and make you known.
We wait for you! :unsure:

#3 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

Greetings ArcticWolf,
Welcome to MWO. Feel free to take a look at the GhostBear section here under the clan forum.

We have a dedicated website where u can register and find all the info needed to join us on TS for a chat and some drops :
http://ghost-bear-command.com
Take the chance to meet some of the Bears and get the feeling of the spirit in the Clan.
We're always prepared to offer a good home to a fellow warrior.

Happy hunting !

#4 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:00 AM

Hail!

If you want to run with the best out there. Hit us up and apply. Clan Diamond Shark is always looking for warriors to join the frenzy.

diamondshark.enjin.com

#5 SnowWolf25

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 68 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBeyond The Periphery

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:37 PM

Greetings my friends. Snow wolf here, letting you know that im active once again after real life came in unexpectedly. I'm still looking for a clan and currently wondering if you all in clan wolf would still be interested in having me as part of your unit.

#6 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:41 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...now-recruiting/

GBKP is recruiting. See the thread for a description of who we are and what we're about!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users