#421 Eisenblume

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden, the EU

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

In-game name: Konrad Metzger, callsign "Eisenblume"

Group: Not yet, looking around.

Background: Played MechWarrior 2 when I was a kid and loved it to bits. Recently reintroduced myself to the universe and goddang do I like the mechs. I'm an avid roleplayer and would like to do some BattleTech roleplaying sometimem if there are any roleplaying fora somewhere! Otherwise I like a lot of different roleplaying- and figureplaying games.

For house Steiner and the Commonwealth!

#422 Tek

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

Name: Tek (Ryan)
Group: I do not dub my self good enough to join a competitive group, but it is my ultimate goal
Background: started with the original MW game for pc when i was about 6 or 7 played pretty much every one since then. I would have to say MW2 and Mech commander 1 are my favorites... mech commander might be #1 by a small margin
Other Interests: Long walks on the beach and kitties

ps: I should have done this a long time ago i think i reserved my name back in 2011 when you could first start doing that sort of thing

Edited by Tek, 24 February 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#423 Wild Hog

• Legendary Founder
  • 127 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

~SALUTE~ guys!

There's no such thing as not good enough to join a team. Check out www.housesteiner.com, you don't have to join any team at all, you can remain independent and drop with groups day and night. If you happen to be team shopping, there are many affiliated with the hub you can drop with and find a fit that's right for you! No pressure, no obligations, what you do will always be your choice. Start your own team if you want, resources are available to assist in that as well.

#424 Peiper

• Elite Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 1,009 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

Wild Hog, on 25 February 2014 - 12:28 PM, said:

There's no such thing as not good enough to join a team.

Hog's right. There's no faster and better way to get better than join a team. Joining a team in MWO is an eye-opening experience. And like Hog says, head over to the Steiner HUB and play as a lone wolf for awhile with other lone wolves and players. Voice communication is key. http://www.housesteiner.com/ Teamspeak information is available there too!

#425 The Frog Coneth

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

Hello everyone, although i have been playing MWO on and off for a couple years i am interested in upping the ante as it were. I started flying our colors just prior to the most previous tourney. Outside of MWO my experiences lie in Mech Warrior 1 and Mercinaries along with acouple out of context books.

Name: Frogger (Matt)

Group: Looking for my place within the Commonwealth... ( I did sign up at http://www.housesteiner.com/ a few min ago)

Other Interests: History, Politics, Literature and Making things go boom

#426 Swordlord

• Legendary Founder
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPlanet Summer, Federation of Skye

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Name: Swordlord
Group: 3rd Skye Rangers Regiment
Background: I've played the tabletop Battletech since it's arrival in 1984 ( I owned the Battledroids box set). Played the first MW, but didn't play any of the other video MW franchise until MWO, though I might pick up MW4 just to try it. Still prefer TT, but am trying MegaMek as a middle ground.
Other Interests: Military history; SF; prop building; model building; gaming in general.

Edited by Swordlord, 27 March 2014 - 06:10 AM.

#427 William Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationCramming for finals week at the Coventry Military Academy...

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

William Slayer
14th Skye Rangers (The Skye Hammers)

Coming to the game having read most of the original books (Grey Death, Warrior, etc) and played table top back in the 80's. Enjoyed many of the same video games that have been posted already.

Part time brewer / vintner, full time dad.

I declared for Haus Steiner because it was who I played for back in the the day. (The 14th has no cannon, I made them up) Also, the Steiner play style has always appealed to me. I love the "Hammer and Anvil" strategy. :-) Need a fire support mech? I'm you man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users