House Steiner Introductions/Check-In

432 replies to this topic

#421 Tek

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

Name: Tek (Ryan)
Group: I do not dub my self good enough to join a competitive group, but it is my ultimate goal
Background: started with the original MW game for pc when i was about 6 or 7 played pretty much every one since then. I would have to say MW2 and Mech commander 1 are my favorites... mech commander might be #1 by a small margin
Other Interests: Long walks on the beach and kitties

ps: I should have done this a long time ago i think i reserved my name back in 2011 when you could first start doing that sort of thing

Edited by Tek, 24 February 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#422 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:28 PM

~SALUTE~ guys!

There's no such thing as not good enough to join a team. Check out www.housesteiner.com, you don't have to join any team at all, you can remain independent and drop with groups day and night. If you happen to be team shopping, there are many affiliated with the hub you can drop with and find a fit that's right for you! No pressure, no obligations, what you do will always be your choice. Start your own team if you want, resources are available to assist in that as well.

#423 Peiper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

View PostWild Hog, on 25 February 2014 - 12:28 PM, said:

There's no such thing as not good enough to join a team.

Hog's right. There's no faster and better way to get better than join a team. Joining a team in MWO is an eye-opening experience. And like Hog says, head over to the Steiner HUB and play as a lone wolf for awhile with other lone wolves and players. Voice communication is key. http://www.housesteiner.com/ Teamspeak information is available there too!

#424 The Frog Coneth

Rookie

• 5 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

Hello everyone, although i have been playing MWO on and off for a couple years i am interested in upping the ante as it were. I started flying our colors just prior to the most previous tourney. Outside of MWO my experiences lie in Mech Warrior 1 and Mercinaries along with acouple out of context books.

Name: Frogger (Matt)

Group: Looking for my place within the Commonwealth... ( I did sign up at http://www.housesteiner.com/ a few min ago)

Other Interests: History, Politics, Literature and Making things go boom

#425 Swordlord

• PipPipPip
  • The Roughneck
  • The Roughneck
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPlanet Summer, Federation of Skye

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

Name: Swordlord
Group: 3rd Skye Rangers Regiment
Background: I've played the tabletop Battletech since it's arrival in 1984 ( I owned the Battledroids box set). Played the first MW, but didn't play any of the other video MW franchise until MWO, though I might pick up MW4 just to try it. Still prefer TT, but am trying MegaMek as a middle ground.
Other Interests: Military history; SF; prop building; model building; gaming in general.

Edited by Swordlord, 27 March 2014 - 06:10 AM.

#426 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

William Slayer
14th Skye Rangers (The Skye Hammers)

Coming to the game having read most of the original books (Grey Death, Warrior, etc) and played table top back in the 80's. Enjoyed many of the same video games that have been posted already.

Part time brewer / vintner, full time dad.

I declared for Haus Steiner because it was who I played for back in the the day. (The 14th has no cannon, I made them up) Also, the Steiner play style has always appealed to me. I love the "Hammer and Anvil" strategy. :-) Need a fire support mech? I'm you man.

#427 Moku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 18 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

New and old Steiners welcome to introduce themselves.

#428 J-Pax7

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:49 AM

Name: Paul Crux
Group: No affiliation
Background: Though I've been aware of the battle tech universe for a while their was no TT gaming community for it that I am aware of in Malta. I've played only a few hours of some of the previous video games many years ago. Essentially MWO is my first long term foray into this great IP
Other Interests: Gaming in most of its forms, from TT games, board games, role playing, TCG, video games etc etc....as long as it doesn't involve much physical exertion....that sums it up really...oh wait...and beer, yes beer

Edited by Paul Crux, 12 December 2014 - 03:49 AM.

#429 Wolfwood592

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 505 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:47 AM

Name: Corbin Barr

Group: Lyran Mechanized Cavalry

Background: Played Mechwarrior 2 as a kid and still to this day remember the intro video. Haven't missed a mechwarrior release since and this is no different. I am here to crush the clans.

Other Interests: Work and my fiance. I power lift locally in Columbia, but have backed off since I put on some extra weight and am in a different weight class lol!!!!

#430 Docta Dakka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:15 PM

Name: Charlie "Misfir3" Sanders

Group: Lyran Mechanized Cavalry

Background: Used to pwn this kid named Corby on MW2. Been playing MW ever since.

Other Interests: Computers. Fighting guys who like to work out, especially around south carolina, but its been awhile due to lack of competition.

#431 KODIAK-AU

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Name: Iain "Wymodactyl" Irving.
Group: Lyran Mechanized Cavalry (LMC).
Background: MW2 mercs, MW4 vengence & black knight, MC 1 & 2.
Other Interests: Killing clanners.

#432 Shell Game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:52 AM

Name: EpicWarlord
Call sign: Warlord or Epic
Group: Eleventh Premanian Imperial Cavalry or EPIC http://epicmwo.enjin.com/home
Background: Various Mechwarrior games, Various Fantasy MMO's, and Tabletop Battletech through 3050 minus clan crap.

Preferred Battlemechs:
Medium or Heavy IS Models

Preferred style of play:
Sniper

Edited by EpicWarlord, 24 December 2014 - 10:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users