• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Lightning reports for Duty!

Name: LiGhtning90
Group: Tamar Jaeger loyal to our beloved Archon!
Background: MC/MC2, MW/2/3/4
Other Interests: Battlefield/Call of Duty what else?!

so nice to meet you comrades and see you on the next Battlefield!

Kind Regards,
LiGhtning90

Edited by LiGhtning90, 21 July 2013 - 03:58 AM.

#402 codynyc

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 321 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationda Bronx

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

real name - cody
group name - devil dogs
background -tt, mw3, mw4 ,megamek, Netbattletech NBT league, Tesla battletech pods(laser park,NY).

#403 PrometheusTNO

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

Name: PrometheusTNO
Group: Golden Foxes
Background: TT, many other FPS games

#404 Hotsauce74

Rookie

• The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:51 PM

Name: M35H
Group: N/A at the moment. I'm looking for that one that I can call home.
Background: Played the first MW many years ago. Kinda lost interest in it when I started a family. I'm a dad of 3 awesome daughters. I've dabbled in some MMO's over the years like Shaiya, Aion, Forsaken World just to name a few. Well I was on something a while back and came across the promo for MWO, well the rest is history.
Other Interests: I have a servants heart <>< for Christ. I love my time with my kids and spending it with them on the water catching blue gill and crappie.

#405 Cr4Zy K0wLa

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

Call Sign: Cr4zy K0wla

Group: None - can't make a regular commitment due to having two overactive toddlers. Regular PUGGER.

Background: I've been playing Battletech TT (and the following Mechwarrior RPG) since it was first released ... Yes, I am in the 40+ crowd. During Wizkids' run, I also played Mechwarrior Dark Age (clicky tech). PC gaming wise, I've played the Mechcommander series, MW and MW3 / Pirates Moon.

#406 PacerGH

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:31 PM

This was a dangerous thing to find. I feel my desire to taunt some Draconians welling up inside.

The Horde Is, the Horde Was, the Horde Will Be.

Pacer -=Golden Horde=-

#407 DocBach

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,828 posts
  • LocationSouthern Oregon

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

they haven't included the Enforcer in the game yet, though

#408 PacerGH

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

That's okay. They have my Blackjack BJ-1. It was what I used to get to number 2 in Mediums back on AOL. Then I came across a couple of really good Wolvie users who forced me to the Enforcer. Then I got to 1 with the Enforcer.

And they have my Awesome, which I took to #5 in Assaults on Gamestorm.

Sincerely,
John "Pacer" Nelson
The Golden Horde

#409 PandaDaddy

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationThe Twin Cities

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:08 AM

Name: The Legendary PandaDaddy
Group: BioHazard formally
Background: New to the Mech Universe, and enjoying it greatly. Have no experience or knowledge of the "history" yet but am doing research to become more familiar.
Other Interests: Many games, many betas.....currently Wildstar, WOT, and this.

#410 The Ninja

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between the Inner Sphere and the Imperium of Man

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

hi everyone,

Name: real name John, in game Kormius
Group: none
Background: Embarrassingly enough, I have no prior BT or MW experience - I am catching up though
Other Interests: WH40K, StarCraft 1 + 2, Diablo 1 +2 (3 I'm still not sure of), other PC games in general, PS3, and my motorcycle :)

#411 King Arthur IV

• Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

looking for oceanic/asia players to talk to. do you guys have any?? pleas point me in the right direction.

#412 Szkarlat M

• PipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 76 posts
  • LocationKittery, St Ives Compact

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

Hey King Arthur, we have a few Oceanic/Asia guys on the hub. We've got players based in Australia, Singapore, Afghanistan..etc

Hop on the teamspeak server:

ts3server://ts1.housesteiner.com/

We have an event on every Friday night / Saturday mornings depending on your location where you can come meet everyone.

http://mwomercs.com/...ity-sync-drops/

#413 Corbon Zackery

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Name: Hauptmann Corbon Zackery

Department: Military Intelligence/Strategies and Tactics Division

Currently on: Classified Assignment

Recent Unclassified actions: 4th session war Raid on Trellisane suspected Star league supply depot. Insertion via commercial Jumpship Bounty's Joy. Raid intercepted by FWL patrol craft stranding raid force on planet for one year. Mission was successful. However, Star league outpost reactor went critical due to lack of coolant. Blast yield 80 megatons loss of life in the hundred million. Massive climate damage. Property loss in the billions.

End report:

#414 Dawnstealer

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

Name: Mike; in-game: Dawnstealer

Group: Fed Com Black Sheep

Background: Played the TT from the early "Traveler" years, but the last MW game I played was the first one:

Posted Image

Other Interests: in my free time, art. I actually wouldn't mind working for PGI, but I'd need to shift my portfolio a bit.

#415 Derk Talon

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Locationthe Netherlands

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

Name: Derk Talon

Group: None

Background: From Herzberg, Alarion province (or is it district these days? Whatever..). Lots of raw materials, rocks rivers and lakes. Battlemechs? Not so much and the few that are planetside are privately owned, as is our families' Commando COM-3A.
Hopefully one day we can rebuild this old Vulcan VT-5T too.
At this time I am in the closing stages of the Battlemech program at the Buena War College. When i get transferred from the Training Battalion i hope for a posting in the APM: Alarion Province Militia.

Other Interests: When I am off-duty i like to fly in my home build VTOL simulator. Coming winter I am going to try my hand at painting BattleTech miniatures.

Edited by Derk Talon, 12 November 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#416 Boris Lcaf

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1 posts
  • Locationlost in the Dark

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Name Boris
Last held rank Kom.General and Rahne front commander, have served many Archons including Kneecapper and Dragon aswell as the Wildone to name a few.

Former Front commander " Rahne Front" prior to that theater commander under Gen.Metron, and many unit Co' appointments dating back to the old Genie network where i first found MPBT , and served under my first unit Co , Col. Whitehawk in the mid 90's
Had the pleasure of recruiting some of the finest officers and pilots to ever fly our flag , from Journeyman , the best damn Xo i ever had, to the HoS and it's host of history making pilots, with way to many to name , including Dragon who went on the be one of the Archons i served under.

To those who remember me, good to see ya's , to those who dont yet, well met and i hope to team up with some of you, who are all no doubt alot better at MWO then i. Where ever i may serve the house i will surely go, gladly. It's good to be home.

#417 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

Name: Will9761
Group: Hesperus II TMM
Background: MW2, MW2:Mercenaries, MW3, Mechcommander 2, MW4:Vengeance, MW4:Black Knight, MW4:Mercenaries both original and Metek Version(I played both the campaign and single version)
Other Interests: Wearing Steiner blue, fighting Free Worlders and Katherine's cronies.
Stationed: Hesperus II on the Tamarind March border near Free Worlds League Territory.

It is a pleasure to meet you all, I hope to see you guys on the field.

UPDATE :I have founded the Hesperus II Tamarind March Militia

Edited by Will9761, 11 February 2014 - 07:35 AM.

#418 Rapparee

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

[color="#959595"]Name: Rapparee[/color]
[color=#959595]Group: None as of yet, I'm doubtful I'll find a Gaelic speaking one but I live in hope! English or German speaking would suit me fine too![/color]
[color=#959595]Background: Played MW4 and the expansions, I find the setting amazing![/color]
Other Interests: Long walks on the beach?

#419 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:38 AM

Callsign: Mighty Spike ( My best friends gave me the name,they said when im getting pi...d off, i would look and act like this guy... :)

Posted Image

Group: Tamar Jaegers, 1st Company Tigers - LIC Officer and Official Diplomat. Love the Story of fighting for the Freedom of our Homeworld Tamar against the Draconis Combine and Clan Wolf

Background: MW2, MW4 Mercs and Living Legends. I get involved with Battle tech over modelbuilding. Saw a Marauder and a Warhammer Modelkit and wanted to know more about. So i came to the Console (Snes, PS1 MW2) and PC games of Mechwarrior.

Other Interests: Motocross, everything what have more then 1 tire :P and a fast Engine. Good Bavarian Beer (God i looove Munich and the Oktoberfest :wacko: )

So guys, o7 to all ya and see ya on the Field. For the Archon!!!!

Edited by Mighty Spike, 11 February 2014 - 07:57 AM.

#420 Eisenblume

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden, the EU

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

In-game name: Konrad Metzger, callsign "Eisenblume"

Group: Not yet, looking around.

Background: Played MechWarrior 2 when I was a kid and loved it to bits. Recently reintroduced myself to the universe and goddang do I like the mechs. I'm an avid roleplayer and would like to do some BattleTech roleplaying sometimem if there are any roleplaying fora somewhere! Otherwise I like a lot of different roleplaying- and figureplaying games.

For house Steiner and the Commonwealth!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users