Logitech G600 MMO Mouse (or the LogiNaga)

33 replies to this topic

#21 LordDevino

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostGendou, on 14 June 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

Posted Image

Arent those a bit too many buttons? I would be unable to find the right one I think^^

#22 Liquid Leopard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationChesapeake, VA

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:30 AM

View PostLordDevino, on 05 December 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Aren't those a bit too many buttons? I would be unable to find the right one I think^^

Too many, and I can't program them, and when I'm playing War Thunder I keep hitting G15 by accident, which changes my viewpoint and screws up my aim in the middle of a fight. The profile I created for War Thunder turns most of the thumb buttons into "Number pad 5", which centers the view. Too bad my profiles don't work.

Since I sent some feedback to Logitech, I've received a patch and the lights now take on the color I selected as soon as I turn on the computer, rather than doing the distracting color cycle.

Since my game profiles still don't work, maybe I need to send more feedback to Logitech. If that still doesn't work, my feedback will be progressively less polite.

#23 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

View PostLiquid Leopard, on 04 December 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Do I need to open the Logitech Gaming Software before starting the game? (That's what I've been doing.)
Or, do I leave it closed to let it work?

If it is anything like the previous iterations, it should auto-launch its own service that also puts an icon in your taskbar. Once you have a profile linked with the correct .exe file (check if it is correct, BTW), no more action should be needed. The "old" gaming SetPoint for my G500 recognizes MWO just fine. It seems to be a cycle of good/**** software with these people...

Edited by Modo44, 16 December 2013 - 07:03 AM.

#24 VikingN1nja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 607 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

Posted Image
I like my RAT7 had the RAT 5 before it. I would have liked to see what MMO version was like.

#25 Modo44

• Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

With the Philips Twineye sensor, the Rat is not even in the same league as the Logitechs. Sure looks cool, though.

#26 Liquid Leopard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationChesapeake, VA

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:24 PM

View PostModo44, on 16 December 2013 - 07:00 AM, said:

If it is anything like the previous iterations, it should auto-launch its own service that also puts an icon in your taskbar. Once you have a profile linked with the correct .exe file (check if it is correct, BTW), no more action should be needed. The "old" gaming SetPoint for my G500 recognizes MWO just fine. It seems to be a cycle of good/**** software with these people...

The .exe files were the easy part.
But, it's not auto-launching. Maybe that's part of the problem.

#27 Petard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 251 posts
  • LocationGawler, South Australia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:15 AM

I have just bought a Logitech G602 wireless mouse, and could not be happier with both performance and button layout...

View PostThariel, on 04 July 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

got problems with my tag laser. i want to activate /deactivate it, but don't know how to map it in the logitech setup.

there is no option for "keep key pushed", there is a repeat with 0millisec timer, but that doesn't work

Not sure what Logitech software you are running, in my Logitech Gaming Software, when you edit a button press, there is a button down at the bottom of screen labeled "Repeat Options", press this and you should get the option to set it to toggle, which should set the button to turn your tag on and off.

Hope this helps

#28 Czerno Alpha

• PipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

I have set up a profile, but it doesn't load in the game. I just get the default gaming profile. Any suggestions?

#29 Hammerhai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 998 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:51 AM

Shoutout for the G 602 here as well, which I find more comfortable than the first edition Naga I bought looooong ago. The number of buttons should be enough for most games, and certainly is for MWO.

Software works with MWO, but I took care to tick always run as admin in compatibility, as that seems to be an MWO thang. Many programs need that to work with MWO, such as Voice Attack.

Software does work with MWO, I generally only use the mouse default profile, and do not bother setting specific profiles

To work with specific profiles, on the Front page you need to drag the switch on the right hand side from the mouse icon to the computer icon. This allows you to set up individual profiles. Dragging the switch middle right hand side to the computer changes the legend from on board profile to automatic game detection. Try that Nazgul

Edited by Hammerhai, 08 September 2014 - 09:56 AM.

#30 M A S E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:16 PM

Best possible mouse you could invest in for MWO

#31 Procale

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

G600 is the mouse I use. I'm happy with it.

#32 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:46 AM

Got got me a Proteus Core G502 and I am quite happy with it...
Had a G400 but I wanted to use it to replaced the worn out mouse I use in the office.

Quite delighted with the features and number of usable programmable buttons on the G502.

Posted Image

#33 Gordon Gecko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 348 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:36 AM

View Postsneeking, on 07 December 2014 - 06:03 AM, said:

Yep 502 is better for fps the layout is less complicated and works better in pressure situations with less pilot error.

I use it with the dpi maxed and all the weights installed.

Really whatever mouse you feel most comfortable with is best. Logitech makes good hardware all around. I use G600 and love it.

#34 Grrzoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • 496 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

i love the g600 for its three top mouse buttons, those are my 1,2,3 weapon groups. I dont even really use the side much except for coolshot/air strike

edit- i am actually so used to the threee buttons that when the last one dies (after 4 years) i tried 10 other 150+ mice but missed my third button so bad i went and bout another!

Edited by Grrzoot, 07 December 2014 - 06:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users