#141 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

LSML 1.6.1 Double Duds

This is a bugfix release following 1.6.0.

Download from the main site: http://li-soft.org

Changes since 1.6.0
* Fixes import of LSML links that had arms packed full of equipment and arm/hand actuators set to off. Also fixes import from smurfy.
* Fixes an issue with corrupted loadouts on garages.
* Fixes formatting in quirk summary.

#142 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

LSML 1.6.2 Module Madness

This is a bugfix/maintenance release to 1.6.1.

Changes since 1.6.1

* Mastery slot changed to hybrid slot type.
* Cooldown weapon modules are introduced and they affect weapon stats.
* Radar deprivation was missing and has been added.
* Smart place would previously fail when arm/hand actuators were toggled off and it was a tight fit to get the wanted item in.

#143 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 13 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

Update: I have fixed a build mishap that prevented 1.6.2 from starting on computers with Java 7 (as opposed to Java 8). There is a new download under the 1.6.2 release that is called 1.6.2.1 that fixes this.

If you are unable to start LSML please download and install 1.6.2.1, otherwise you do not need to do anything.

Edited by Li Song, 13 September 2014 - 01:52 PM.

#144 Varik Ronain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:24 PM

Any eta on an update?

#145 JimTheRat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:41 AM

Just wanted to say thanks - this is a great utility, which I only recently discovered.

#146 Varik Ronain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:37 AM

It really is a very nice tool to have!

#147 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:39 AM

View PostVarik Ronain, on 23 September 2014 - 01:24 PM, said:

Any eta on an update?

"Soon™"

I'm waiting for some numbers from PGI then I'll make a new release. I'm hoping this week or early next week.

Edited by Li Song, 30 September 2014 - 03:39 AM.

#148 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:17 AM

LSML 1.6.3 Incredible Imports

This is a bugfix/maintenance release to 1.6.2.

Changes since 1.6.2

* Improved error handling and robustness when importing from mwo.smurfy-net.de. Can now import even if the mechbay contains invalid mechs.
* Fixed a bug where the mechlab would bugger up if more than 12 weapons in the same ghost heat group was equipped (mainly Nova with 13 lasers).
* Artemis versions of missile launchers are now correctly affected by weapon modules.
* Changed colour of C-ECM to match IS ECM.
* Improved handling of Artemis toggle. Doesn't corrupt the loadout anymore.
* Garages that contain invalid loadouts now load properly again (related to the above)..
* Pilot modules are now correctly saved to loadouts when saving to garage.
* Only show weapon modules that affect currently equipped weapons.
* Damage graph now correctly updates when modules affecting weapon range are equipped.
* Updated parsing of game files for latest changes from PGI.

#149 SirLankyIII

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:19 PM

Hi Li

The new Cent and Atlas variants don't seem to be showing up, it's not throwing the parsing error it normally would with new mech data though, it's just not listing the new mechs anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, since they're treated as champions at the moment they're hidden by the "Hide Mech Variation" option.

Edited by SirLankyIII, 21 October 2014 - 05:50 PM.

#150 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:59 AM

View PostSirLankyIII, on 21 October 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

Hi Li

The new Cent and Atlas variants don't seem to be showing up, it's not throwing the parsing error it normally would with new mech data though, it's just not listing the new mechs anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, since they're treated as champions at the moment they're hidden by the "Hide Mech Variation" option.

There is a checkbox on the mech tab for hiding and showing the special variants of chassis. You can uncheck it if you want to see them. Edit: I realise now that this is what your edit referred to. Let that be a lesson kids, don't answer support tickets after coming out of the gym. Lol

On another note, the fixed jump jets from the patch are not correctly added. I'll fix that soon in 1.6.4

Edited by Li Song, 22 October 2014 - 04:15 AM.

#151 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM

The release of 1.6.4 is almost ready. I you have encountered any bugs in 1.6.3, I would very much like if you'd report them on the github issue tracker so that I can fix them for 1.6.4. Please follow the steps here: https://github.com/E...eporting-Issues

Edited by Li Song, 22 October 2014 - 12:56 PM.

#152 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

LSML 1.6.4 Beta 2

As with all pre-releases always backup your garage!

Download from main site: http://li-soft.org

This is a beta release. There have been major behind the scenes changes and while my test suite runs correctly it doesn't cover everything. Please report any issues by following the steps here: https://github.com/E...eporting-Issues

Changes since 1.6.3
* A few performance improvements. Should feel "snappier" for most users.
* Updating to make omnipod jump jets be fixed as per upstream.
* Fixed a bug where you could remove the engine XL sides of omni mechs.
* Protocol handling for LSML links is more careful now, should minimize the risk of being falsely detected as a virus by avast.
* Ammo table didn't update seconds field when cooldown modules were equipped.
* Better error reporting when loading or importing a loadout fails.
* Fixed a bug where the wrong feedback cursor was displayed during item drag and drop.
* Fixed a bug where the equipment panel would render in a broken fashion with some items outside of their section.
* Totally revamped handling of efficiencies, targeting computers and quirks. Now matches PGI's new system for accuracy. * Quirks are applied correctly.
* Fixed parsing of data files again.
* New reward Atlas and Centurion mechs are no longer treated as champions and hidden by filter.
* Quirks summary now shows modifiers from chassis quirks (standard mechs), omnipod quirks (omni mechs), equipment (targeting computers) and weapon modules. (Some are still missing)

Edited by Li Song, 15 November 2014 - 02:49 PM.

#153 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:38 PM

LSML 1.6.4 Beta 3

As with all pre-releases always backup your garage!

Download from main site: http://li-soft.org

This is a beta release. There have been major behind the scenes changes and while my test suite runs correctly it doesn't cover everything. Please report any issues by following the steps here: https://github.com/E...eporting-Issues

Changes since 1.6.4 Beta 2
* Fixing issue with range quirks not applying correctly
* Improved armor distribution algorithm slightly
* Fixed an issue with importing clan mechs from a smurfy garage.
* Fixed an issue with Command Console and some other items not being restricted to the correct slots.
* Some behind the scenes cleanups.

Please report any bugs here: https://github.com/E...eporting-Issues

Edited by Li Song, 26 November 2014 - 12:27 AM.

#154 Vercinaigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

Would seem it has the map values messed up for heat values, apparently, Alpine Peaks is hotter than Caustic Valley!

#155 Urdnot Mau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 501 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:23 PM

Hey man
I was trying out your mechlab trying to get some info about torso yaw speed and i couldn't.
I saw the mechlab tells us the torso yaw speed for a given engine, but it dooesn't seem to update once efficiencies are marked

#156 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

View PostVercinaigh, on 26 November 2014 - 02:21 PM, said:

Would seem it has the map values messed up for heat values, apparently, Alpine Peaks is hotter than Caustic Valley!

Well that's a bug. Hence the "beta" label... lots of stuff changed behind the scenes so I'm not surprised I mucked something up... Thanks for the report, I would appreciate if you could post future bugreports on github (see link above). Every minute I save by not having to do that myself is a minute I could be fixing bugs instead.

View PostUrdnot Mau, on 27 November 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Hey man
I was trying out your mechlab trying to get some info about torso yaw speed and i couldn't.
I saw the mechlab tells us the torso yaw speed for a given engine, but it dooesn't seem to update once efficiencies are marked

LSML has not implemented any of the efficiencies that affects yaw speed yet. I'm hoping to have a more complete analysis of mech mobility for 1.7.0 (january/february timeframe).

#157 Vercinaigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 325 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:46 PM

View PostLi Song, on 28 November 2014 - 10:06 AM, said:

Well that's a bug. Hence the "beta" label... lots of stuff changed behind the scenes so I'm not surprised I mucked something up... Thanks for the report, I would appreciate if you could post future bugreports on github (see link above). Every minute I save by not having to do that myself is a minute I could be fixing bugs instead.

Didn't realize such a thing was there and I do not have an account there but I'll keep it in mind, further that I have no idea if the DPS and DOT figures are based on triggering ghost heat or not...probably best to be either or selectable.

#158 Li Song

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:44 AM

View PostVercinaigh, on 29 November 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

Didn't realize such a thing was there... -snip-

That's all too common... Do you have any ideas on how to make it more visible?

They do not include ghost heat, they assume that the player is good enough to avoid triggering ghost heat, I will update tooltip.

Edited by Li Song, 30 November 2014 - 04:44 AM.

#159 Hammerhai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 998 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

Have been using your program for a while now, and I really hope PGI steps up with a bit of official recognition some time or other

#160 Vercinaigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

View PostLi Song, on 30 November 2014 - 04:44 AM, said:

That's all too common... Do you have any ideas on how to make it more visible?

They do not include ghost heat, they assume that the player is good enough to avoid triggering ghost heat, I will update tooltip.

Upon looking no, was fairly easy to find once I knew to look for it at all. Just had not occurred to me at all to look in the first place. As for ghost heat, you sometimes may WANT to trigger it, like thew 4 ASRM6 builds more often than not the ghost heat is entirely negligible etc.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users