Looking For Group

8 replies to this topic

#1 SHIRRRO

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

been trying to find a group of fellow kurita mechwarriors to play with so far I have had zero luck. Can some one point me in the right direction. The groups displayed here seem to be mostly dead other then 9th sword.

#2 Rowin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Ronin Legion is here to help

Stop by our comms we have active EU and US players on all the time

Public Ronin Teamspeak3 Server

Address: ts60.gameservers.com:9306

Password: R0n1n

Edited by Rowin, 19 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

#3 SHIRRRO

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

well thank you much appreciated.

#4 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Salute Shirrro Welcome to House Kurita, I typically PUG a lot, but in the evening hang out at the 9th sword TS, have all the TS addys, friend me in game, call on me to lance with you anytime Bow Muskrat

#5 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

Ronin, 1st Ghost, Night's Scorn, and 9th Sword are all active and on TS regularly- especially in NA timezones. Drop in any of the servers and find some fellow warriors to drop with! Welcome to the house.

#6 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

yep, like said above nights scorn is always happy to drop with you \o/ nstalkers.com is our website and our TS is TS.Nstalkers.com, feel free to join us for a drop sometime :)

#7 IGravemind

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 124 posts
  • LocationBraveheart

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

4th-RRS is a friendly, UK based, Kurita Affiliated Unit that does nightly drops. We are an easy going unit that support one another and simply, love blowing stuff up! ( using tactics and teamwork of course )

Check this link out if interested: http://www.4thrrs.co...=100&Itemid=110

Thanks,
~ IGravemind

#8 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Be sure to login tot he House Kurita teamspeak. Lots of friendly folk there.

#9 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

The 3rd Benjamin Regulars would also like to extend an invitation for you to join our unit. During the 3rd Succession War (2866-3025) in 3015, along with the Dieron Regulars, we helped successfully invade the planet Mara and temporary wrested it from Federated Suns control. We weren't the ones responsible for it's loss back to them.
One of the last and bloodiest battles that ended the war was the fighting for Galtor III, conquered by the Dragon in 2787, it was taken back by the Federated Suns in 3022. Prince Hanse Davion, thinking to set a trap for his rival, Coordinator Takashi Kurita, leaked word of a discovered LosTech Star League Depot to known Kuritan spies. A fake Star League depot was created surrounded by mines and well-defended with hidden units sneaked over to the planet for the ambush. Suspecting a trap, the Coordinator took his time in assembling a strike force to retake the planet and/or the Star League era findings, even allowing agents of his famed ISF to sabotage the Union Dropship Jasper on the planet Marduk, killing two companies of French's Battalion of the Dahar DMM in the explosion, as well as damaging the repair and landing facilities there.
HOWEVER, a REAL untouched Star League depot was discovered on the planet after Hanse had already set up his trap and he had practically invited Kurita to come take it away from him. At this critical juncture, Hanse Davion slipped into a malaise that characterized his demeanor during the early days of the Galtor Campaign. No one could get him to make a decision or exercise his authority. He became obsessed with the campaign on the Liao border, and left the local commanders to fend for themselves. This set the stage for The Galtor Campaign, one of the reasons the 3rd Succession War came to a close, so that the Federated Suns and the Draconis Combine could lick their wounds.
I was there as a young mechwarior. The fighting was brutal. We helped take the fake Star League depot, collapsed the tunnels on the defenders who thought to bait us down into more traps, wiping out the last of the Davion Guard Auxiliary there. Later, we broke an impasse at the Wuhan Pass where the Davions had been holding out against the 17th Benjamin Regulars. The rocks drank much blood that day! If not for the precision piloting of their Dropship pilots, we would have completely destroyed the two battalions defending the pass. As it was, the Dropships opened fire on us, and 65% of their force evacuated, but badly mauled and with Colonel Johnston of the 12th Vegan Rangers their only surviving officer. Had we not been rotated out of the fighting after that, due to the DCMS thinking that there was no real Star League depot, perhaps Galtor III would have been reclaimed for the Dragon.
Getting back to the here and now of 3050, we have learned much and now I command The Pride of Benjamin. My name is Arcainite and I lead the battle exercises for the unit in what is known as MechWarrior Online. Would you like to know more?
http://3rdbenjaminregulars.shivtr.com/
We drop on the House Kurita teamspeak and have our own rooms there, graciously provided us by the DCMS. We hope to see you there sometime.
Tai-sa Arcainite, 3rd Benjamin Regulars

Edited by Arcainite, 25 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users