Midnight Cobras (Mnc) Join Us On Our Voice Comms If Losing Sucks

289 replies to this topic

#21 Voodude 76

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

Still no reply from Serp? What's the word? I was kinda hoping that we could get this thing rolling again.

Voodude

#22 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:08 PM

@Voodude

A surprising number of peeps have come out of the woodwork so far. When Slurpy turns up again I'm sure his mech will still have a swarm of flies following it like always.

#23 Serpent 6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Well looky dis!

Yeah I'm still here. Work is kicking my behind ATM. Good to see lot's of the old crew. I need to get some ducks in a row still (get setup). I do have a Mumble Server right now. Get familiar and I will email login info.

Serp

#24 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:46 PM

Good to see you guys again!

#25 Suspect

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

A big Hello to all MNC and friends, good to see you all. If anyone is a founder and would like to hook up with me shoot me a PM. Skully, I humbly request a sig if you ever find some free time. Maybe something from one of the photos in this link. I would hope you remember my love of the Highlander :P

Serpy. I have been very busy as well but if I can help get this rolling please let me know.

#26 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

View PostSuspect, on 26 September 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

Skully, I humbly request a sig if you ever find some free time. Maybe something from one of the photos in this link. I would hope you remember my love of the Highlander ;)

Hey Suspect, been a long time man! I will whip something up for you. I'll make a 200px by 500px sig and another the appropriate size for this forum. Just give me some time since I have alot on my plate these days.

Once we are all formed up again we need to throw a wild party and all get wrecked on this...
Posted Image

Edited by MNC SkullCrusher, 01 October 2012 - 01:27 PM.

#27 deforce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 616 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Can I get in on this? I tried to check your website, but it seems down.

#28 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

View Postdeforce, on 02 October 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Can I get in on this? I tried to check your website, but it seems down.

MNC had a nice website at one time. It's gone but yes you can get in on this. MNC welcomes all. You need to contact Serpent6
http://mwomercs.com/...1837-serpent-6/
He is the head cheese. I will be happy to give you some training if you require it with MW4 Mercenaries. I do know a bit about training and I'll do my best to get you through initiation ;-)
Send me a PM

#29 Blaze MNC

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Hailz!!

Blaze reporting, damn good ti hear from you all!

Gotta polish the good ol' hellhound Shellie!!!

Skull, wonder if you kept my sign as well.

Take care all!.

#30 Midgie

Swaybacked

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 192 posts
  • LocationThe unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Hey, I haven't reported in this thread yet.

Midgie reporting in. Assault brawler extraordinaire.

Open beta is here and I expect to see more Cobras online. Besides, I need spotters for my Atlas missile boat.

#31 Midgie

Swaybacked

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

Saw Ammoguy on in a match last night but couldn't really contact him after the match was over. Is anyone running a Vent server or using the C3 program?

#32 Ammoguy

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

Heya Midgie. The AKA has a TS3 server, feel free to pop in anytime. I will PM you the info.
There's usually a few of us on and would have fun playing with ya all.

#33 Suspect

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Howdy Ammoguy.

To all MNC: I sent out a private message and email to everyone I could think of regarding our coms. If you didn't get the memo please PM me.

Friends of MNC are welcome to the information as well, send a PM.

#34 Orbit

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGalatea

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:08 AM

Posted Image

#35 Midgie

Swaybacked

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 192 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

Bump.

#36 Serpent 6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Sup all, very late in posting this info up but http://www.midnightcobras.org site is live.

#37 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDanielsville, Georgia

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

Bump

#38 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Posted Image

Unit(guild) Name: Midnight Cobras

Abbreviation: MNC

Allegiance: We are Mercenaries. So our allegiance is to the highest bidder. :P

Recruitment Status: Currently Recruiting! We are gearing up for Community warfare. Competitive Pilots needed.

Who/what we're about: We are an old team that once competed seriously back in the MW4 days.

Our current goals: We are currently working on building up our numbers through finding any original MNC members from back in the day and bringing them back into the fold as well as looking for fresh blood to fill our ranks.

Our future goals:Once we get our unit to the size we deem reasonable, we plan on developing a command structure. When that happens you either respect the chain of command or find another unit to play with. We also plan on having training sessions to develop our skills such as firing accuracy, offensive/defensive tactics, etc. We will train in such a way so that we will act as a single unit. We have this attitude because we plan on becoming a very competitive unit for when "Community Warfare" is implemented in MWO and/or when an online competitive championship league is developed by either the MWO fan community or by PGI. We also believe in balancing "being competitive" with "having a good time", so we are not so hyper-competitive that we take the fun out of the game.

What we have to offer: For the moment, we are just focusing on building our numbers and developing our mech skills. So for now, we are offering a small group of seasoned MechWarriors to play with who are focused more on "bettering ourselves" as MechWarriors and not just getting drunk and pugging around. Now, we ALSO do that on occasion, but that's not what we're all about, lol.

So bottom line, we are "presently" offering a group of players who will "watch your six" while in-game, just so long as you "watch our six as well". We believe in teamwork and using our heads because we understand that actually "winning" a match is a lot more fun than losing one. :rolleyes:

Requirements for joining the MNC:
1. Download and install Team Speak 3.

2. Have working speakers/headphones and a working mic(I recommend a gaming headset though)

3. Have a good attitude and a deep desire/ambition to reach your potential as a MechWarrior instead of simply walking around and blowing stuff up.

4. A spirit of team work. We, the MNC believe that our true strength will ultimately come from each other, not from having the best possible mech config...so be willing to follow orders and to RECIEVE constructive criticism as well as giving it out.

5. A sense of humor is a MUST. ;)

Want to check us out by dropping with us sometime? Then reply here and let us know.

Interested in joining the Midnight Cobras? Then go to our website HERE and register on the Site. Once you've been registered, go to the welcome hall and introduce yourself HERE. Once that is accomplished, we will go from there.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or to leave the question here as a reply.

Sincerely,

Burned_Follower

Posted Image

Edited by Burned_Follower, 06 October 2013 - 05:07 AM.

#39 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:40 AM

bump

Edited by Burned_Follower, 24 September 2013 - 12:37 AM.

#40 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

We're now recruiting for Community Warfare!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users