#1 Serpent 6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 118 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 22 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image

The Midnight Cobras Mercenary Unit (MNC)

Designation: I.S. Mercenary Mech Combat Unit
Unit Size: Reinforced Battalion to Regiment
Unit Organization Style: Military
Unit Moto: Veni, Vidi, Vici
Founded: 2002
Historical Competitive Combat Drops (Matches): 1000+
Current Status: Active, recruiting, training and building.

We are a dedicated veteran Mercenary Unit looking to fill our ranks with the finest MechWarrior's in the Inner Sphere. We have been around since 2002 playing MechWarrior 4. We ended up with thousands of competitive mech battles in several leagues earning multiple championships and titles.

Now we are here looking to keep that winning tradition alive. Currently on the move to get as many pilots up and running in frontline mechs for Community Warfare. Our goal is to be at 100% ready status for our first contract assignments.

We are looking for new and experienced pilots in MWO and BattleTech - MechWarrior. League/Competitive/Organized play experience is a plus but not required. We will teach you.

Requirements: MWO (game), as well DISCORD App for communications. We also have a Team Speak 3 server (as backup), headset or mic and speakers. Sense of humor and able to take critique as well as criticism with an organized game play mindset. Understanding that the Unit (team) comes first. Able to follow and execute orders (shot calls), movements as well as make them. We adhere to an open door policy and work as a group collectively. If you are interested in joining MNC please register on our website. http://www.midnightcobras.org

Play, learn, win.

Midnight Cobras open voice server link: https://discord.gg/0pRGQ73GnKBC5Wo2

Edited by Serpent 6, 15 February 2016 - 01:49 PM.

#2 Jalec

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

Count me in .

#3 BalzaSteel

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 39 posts
  • Locationfallen, and I can't get up

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:30 PM

in like flinn :P

#4 Suspect

• PipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

Peek a boo!

#5 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Greets gents! Been a long time!

#6 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

~Salute~ Indeed. Good to see you guys! Makes me think of the Empire days...

#7 Voodude 76

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

I was a member of MNC way back in the MW4 days under the callsign "Voodude". I wouldn't mind joining back up when they get MW Online up and rolling.

Voodude 76

#8 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationDanielsville, Georgia

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

<S>
Count me in

I was breefly involved for a month i think several years ago as "Burned Follower", then my PC died and didn't get back into MWL stuff till years later and under a different handle. Would love to be with u guys again whenever i get a new PC for MWO(somewhere end of Feburary 2013). Until then i'm stuck with a netbook for college.

#9 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:11 AM

I can drive a Raven if you need....

#10 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

great to see MNC back !! Howdy Guys !! ;)

#11 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

View PostVoodude 76, on 19 August 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

I was a member of MNC way back in the MW4 days under the callsign "Voodude". I wouldn't mind joining back up when they get MW Online up and rolling.

Voodude 76

Remember this Voodude?
Posted Image
The rest are here: http://s108.photobuc...somnium7/goofy/

#12 Voodude 76

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Holy ****! I can't believe you still have those. I had a copy of that sig saved on my HD but lost it when that HD crashed.

V

#13 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

@Voodude,
I back my stuff up. This PC I have now is the direct descendant of the PC I had when you were with MNC. I upgraded it from Win 2K on the last hardware to XP. That hardware burned and this new one with current modern hardware runs the same OS install and files and programs exactly. Took some work though...

I'm a pack-rat I don't leave nothing behind...

Good to see you man. Hope to see you in game again. I can run the latest Mercs Mekpak but this MW Online don't like my video hardware for some reason.

And the rest of y'all thanks for posting here and getting in touch. Mostly thanks to Slurpy for starting this whole endeavor. MNC was a good thing and we can all make it good again. I'll be there when it happens and I'm happy to be the most kick-*** scout in the games history for MNC once again. But get these guys to add a Raven to the arsenal! Come on, it is a solid light if such a thing exists and it's all I'm good at now after 4 years riding one for the unit.

#14 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

Also, the little bit I get online these days for playing Mech I still whoop butt with the Raven more than anything else. Part of my nature I guess.

#15 Voodude 76

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

I saved a copy of that sig to all three of my computers so I'll never lose it again. I'm glad to see some of the "old heads" from MW4 are still around. Ok Serp, let's start kicking the pig or as we used to say back in my flying days "kick the tires and light the fires".

V

#16 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

Hey SkullCrusher, u probably don't remember me(was called Burned_Follower) but i remember you having a sig with a Raven sitting on top of some telephone wires along with some real ravens(birds) ready to pounce on an enemy Mech below. You still have that sig? It was halarioius! Would love to see it again just for laughs cuz that was SO YOU from what i remember. :D

#17 Burned_Follower

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Hey guys, been playing around with the paint program on my netbook and made this pic below. Just posted it here incase one of ya'all might think it would make a good header picture or background picture for the MNC's website(when/if it gets completed).

Posted Image

#18 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

Hey XxDRxDEATHxX

I don't remember having a sig like that with the Ravens.
I like the pic you made.

#19 HELECASTER

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

Classic stuff... Can't wait to let you guys whip me into shape on this rendition of Mech...

Oh and Reporting for Duty WOO HOO! Can't wait!

Oh and I had to edit to bring this back... So freakin' awesome!

Posted Image

Edited by masterjaso, 18 September 2012 - 07:59 PM.

#20 MNC SkullCrusher

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:56 PM

Oh damn it's on like Donkey Knog now boys! MJ, remember the Blair Raven Project? (EVIL LAUGHTER)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users