The Knight Wardens: Holding Back The Tide!

2399 replies to this topic

#1 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Posted Image

The year 3048 - Dystopia

Long gone were the days of the Star League, the pinnacle achievement of man's reach for the stars. Nearly 300 years have passed since the mass exodus of General Kerensky and the former Star League Defense Force, followed shortly thereafter with the dissolution of this same Star League which lead into centuries of war between the successor houses attempting to restore the Star League in its own image. Many of the former technologies achieved had been lost in endless conflict throwing society into a virtual dark age, a shadow of its former self. It was dystopia made reality. Factions were abound as numerous merc corps and fighting units joined one of the successor houses or struck out to find their own destiny independent of the intrigues of what they viewed as the 'establishment,' the problem.

The year 3049 - Warden

In the fall of 3049 a small company of men and women joined the ever growing ranks of the disillusioned and founded a unit set on universal moral truths that were far beyond the politics of ordinary men. Their origins were many but these courageous mech warriors banded together and established a mustering point on Planet Salem at the edge of the Davion side of the Federated Commonwealth. Here on Salem they rallied together, drew up their assets and determined that they would model themselves after the mech warriors of old, those knights of high ideal that were the mech warriors during the age of the Star League Defense Force. Determined to safeguard humanity until the time was right for the reformation of Star League, they dubbed themselves Knight Wardens, and set about organizing for the task ahead.

The year 3050 - Rumors of War

Reports of encounters with a strange fighting force at the edge of the periphery were ever increasing. Rumors of war were abound as the clans, the descendents of General Kerensky and the self exiled Star League Defense Force, were first identified and began making their incursion in full into the Inner Sphere. Knight Wardens respond to this threat by executing its goal of defending humanity until the time is right for the reformation of the Star League by accepting a beginning mercenary contract with House Davion and using the income to further muster its private fighting force and supporting its own agenda. The Knight Wardens begin looking for a second mustering point to better rally their forces.

The year 3051 - Epoch

Where do the Knight Wardens fit in within this war torn galaxy? Well it’s a long story, full of adventure and heroism, loss and pain. Battles were won and comrades lost, but the Knight Wardens have carried on. A mercenary unit trudging its way through the innersphere making a living the hard way. Times could be thin from time to time, and yet the sense of comradery never faltered.

And then finally came the Clans. The rumors from the periphery were true, those that had left so long ago had returned, albeit in an almost unrecognizable fashion. The Great Houses of the Inner Sphere were fighting for their very survival as the superior tech of the Clans sliced their way through to Terra itself. The Knight Wardens, looking to do their part, joined House Davion. An easy choice as many of the mechwarriors employed by them had been or were still citizens of the Federated Suns. Soon the unit was entrenched with the Davion military, and for a time even took orders from the Prince himself.

As the war drug on the mighty warriors of the Knight Wardens again heard the call of independence, and cash for that matter, that only the mercenary life could bring. It was decided to leave the bureaucratic bickering of House politics behind and to live again free, amongst the stars. Able to bring the firepower and force of will of the Knight Wardens to wherever they felt led.

As for our MechWarrior Online group we are a mercenary unit taking contracts for all Inner Sphere Houses. We do plan to fully participate in all aspects of Community Warfare once it is released. We believe in charting our own course and with no particular politics as a majority in the unit. All employers are welcome and most missions accepted. We are beholding to none except ourselves and will always take actions on what’s best for our unit. There are certain units that we have non-aggression pacts and alliances with and because of our commitment to them we will always honor those. Our principles guide elements of this decision and we will not alter from this because our principles http://knightwardens.enjin.com/aboutus are more important than a game. We have let it guide our community in this regard. We are currently running practices, pug drops, scrimmages against friendly units throughout the week but are always looking for those who want to join us whether it be the competitive players looking for an opportunity to participate in a more in-depth fashion. Or a casual player looking for friends to drop a few matches with. Our Unit size will never be at the cost of losing that close knit feeling with our fellow pilots. Feel free to reach out to myself or any member of the Knight Wardens via PM if you would like additional information or visit our website at: http://knightwardens.enjin.com/home

Edited by Brew E, 25 June 2015 - 08:54 AM.

#2 RapidFire7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 412 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

Wishing you guys the best of luck!

Please accept this friendly bump :)

#3 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

All the best to your new Unit Brew. I hope you Guys will reach your Goals.

#4 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechbay tinkering with my Mechs...

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

Thanks for the bumps and well wishes guys! 07

Edited by Juvat, 13 October 2013 - 09:31 AM.

#5 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Welcome HegemonLer glad to have you with us!

#6 Damian Frost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 121 posts
  • Location....is key to business success

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

Friendly bump and wishing you guys all the best with the new unit!!!

#7 HegemonLer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Thanks for the welcome, and looking forward to seeing it all come together!

#8 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Thanks Damian!

#9 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

Thanks Joe. RFMG, and Damian for the shout outs and bump. I am also sure Mogney enjoyed taking me down last night in our match :P

#10 Mogney

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 492 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

View PostBrew E, on 22 September 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Thanks Joe. RFMG, and Damian for the shout outs and bump. I am also sure Mogney enjoyed taking me down last night in our match :P

Nothing personal, I always go a hunting when I drop against someone I know. ;) Just ask Hawkig.

Best of luck with your new unit. Although with you being affiliated with Davion I will have to continue to hunt you down without mercy. :wacko:

Edited by Mogney, 23 September 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#11 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Yeah was definitely fun going against you and Churchman as well Mogney! You were tearing it up in your Commando! Glad that won't be happening in CW though as we will not take any contracts against the Seraphim. But until then I'm sure we'll encounter each other again as well as other members until it is put into place. Also looking forward to dropping alongside you guys too!

#12 Shazarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 525 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:24 AM

Bump bump! Nice to see Juvat in a leadership position again! This unit will take off no problem.

#13 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

Thanks Shaz! Was great getting to talk to you and a couple of the guys from the BWC again! Good luck in the RHoD tourney!

#14 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Welcome Thandolas to the Knight Wardens!

Edited by Juvat, 26 September 2013 - 03:19 PM.

#15 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

Welcome to our old friends Sandwichman and UB313. We are glad you found your way to us and look forward to dropping with you. UB313 will be our first overseas player to join us.

#16 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Indeed glad to have these two guys join our ranks!

#17 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Hero Atlas! That's all fine but let's get that Hero Catapult out okay? ;)

#18 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

I know but it now gives me my 3rd Atlas variant to unlock the Elite and Master skills on ;) Can't wait for a Cata hero as well ;)

#19 Brew E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 467 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

Welcome Shamedwanderer our youngest Mechwarrior and a scout pilot to boot. Welcome.

#20 Juvat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 671 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Very glad to have him onboard! Looking forward to seeing his scout skills in action!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users