Hellenic (Greek) Unit Hiring?

20 replies to this topic

#1 Achaian

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

Greetings fellow Mechwarriors.
As per the title i am looking for a Hellenic (greek) affiliated unit to join. If anyone knows something about one please drop me a pm.
Although due to the low greek player base that seems rather unlikely!

Ελπιζω να ειμαστε αρκετοι για την δημιουργια μιας μοναδας.
Επικοινωνηστε μαζι μου οσοι ενδιαφερεστε.

#2 Mark Brandhauber

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 291 posts
  • LocationYorkshire United Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Greetings although I am not Greek, I can say that my unit the 4th Regulan hussars does have 3 Greek members currently and at least 4 players who speak Greek

Click on the my 4th Regulan Hussars text in my sig to consider us

Edited by Mark Brandhauber, 25 September 2013 - 10:11 AM.

#3 Ramsess

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBrossard

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

I have to vouch and say that the 4th Hussars are a great bunch and most of them all all from Europe :)!

#4 Javenri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 171 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

In the 4th Regulan Hussars, we have few Greeks (me included). All comunications during drops are always in English unless we have a drop bay for ourselves:). If intrested follow Mark's instructions.

(/greek mode on) Δυστυχώς δεν νομίζω να είμαστε αρκετοί για δημιουργία μονάδας... (/greek mode off)

#5 BOWMANGR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 220 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

Γεια χαρά! Ξέρω τουλάχιστον 5 άτομα που είναι ετοιμοπόλεμα όταν με το καλό έρθει η ώρα για σοβαρό Community Warfare. Μην απογοητεύεστε.

Για την ώρα είμαστε πιο χύμα. ΠΙστεύω μια 12άδα θα βρεθεί αρκεί να αρχίσει το οργανωμένο παιχνίδι και να σοβαρέψουν τα πράγματα γιατί τώρα οι παρτίδες είναι απλά deathmatch και δεν υπάρχει το μέγαλο κίνητρο για να μαζευτούν 12 άτομα να παίξουν την ίδια στιγμή. Αυτό θα αλλάξει όταν αποκτήσει σημασία κάθε νίκη.

Υ.Γ. Καλώς σας βρήκα, καλές παρτίδες.

#6 Libas

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

geia sas kai apo mena, xarika pou eida kai allous ellines sto mwo elpizw na ta poume kapoia stigmi kai ingame

#7 LePa

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:32 AM

eimai kai ego edo

#8 Nerin Glith

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHellas

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:55 AM

Greetings!

Συνεχίζεται η αναζήτηση;;;

#9 commadar

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:26 PM

Geia sas paidia! Telika den eimai p monos ellinas :()

#10 cyberstrabadi

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 45 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:47 PM

Γειά σας παίδες εγώ είμαι ο άλλος Έλληνας των 4th RH.Καλώς σας βρήκα και ελπίζω να σας δώ σύντομα στο πεδίο μάχης.
Επίσεις ο ELDAN και ο Sarakhan είναι Έλληνες.

#11 Gabriel Steele

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationAthens Greece

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:08 AM

Θα τα πω στα αγγλικά για να καταλαβαίνουν όλοι.

Hey fellow mechwarriors and noobwarriors (that was for cyberstrabadi hehe).

I am Nathaniel Stern Recruiting officer for a new and soon to be formed merc unit operating inside and for House Marik.
Name of the unit and relevant portfolio is still under debate by our Leaders Council as are our merc contracts too.
Leader of our Merc unit is the ultra-super-duper-no amount of words can describe his social and battle leadership skilz prowess-etc Mark Brandhauber no need to say more its useless.
The core of the unit are seasoned marikans who have operated inside the House since beta and more.
Anyway if you are European and interested you will find inside House Marik TeamSpeak server or @ http://housemarik.en.../profile/283561

Cybernoobα - παρε με τηλ για λεπτομέρειες αν ενδιαφέρεσαι.

++++May your PPC be blessed++++
I will be carrying 6 of them.

Heat overload....
.....end of transmission ++++

#12 VagGR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

nathaniel kali tyxi me to neo corp.!

an den tre3ei k psaxneis akoma, ri3e mia matia se mas www.carrioncrows.com imaste 4-5 ellines active synexeia.

an tre3ei k pali pes mou na kanonisoume kana scrim. me exeis friend k ingame.

good luck with your new corp

#13 Gabriel Steele

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationAthens Greece

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Heh I am used to recruiting people - not getting recruited and you know that :) - its kinda of a meta game for me inside the game... so in line with that why don't you crows grow up and become an EAGLE ? :D (a pink one still an eagle but what df).
Fun aside tnx for the offer m8 - honored - but my loyalty is unflinching.

Guess will kill the prey, feast, and leave the remains for you crow lot.

Sorry that happened :D

#14 VagGR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:47 PM

View PostNathaniel Stern, on 19 May 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Heh I am used to recruiting people - not getting recruited and you know that :( - its kinda of a meta game for me inside the game... so in line with that why don't you crows grow up and become an EAGLE ? :P (a pink one still an eagle but what df).
Fun aside tnx for the offer m8 - honored - but my loyalty is unflinching.

Guess will kill the prey, feast, and leave the remains for you crow lot.

Sorry that happened :D

well anytime you feel like doing some scrims with us let me know...and then we'll see who gets what... ;)

EDIT: giati mperdpsa ta mpoutia mou :)...gia kapoio logo mou kollise oti o Nath ekane to op.

Edited by VagGR, 19 May 2014 - 01:31 PM.

#15 Gabriel Steele

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationAthens Greece

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Shameless bump is shameless but.... I call upon all eu players wanting a good entrance point into the awesomeness that is House Marik to jump into our mega-uber-dropship inside housemarik.enjin.com and if you don't like us there are still plenty of units to join into that. We just offer eu playtimes and recruit eu timezone players only even though many of you night-owls can stick and play with the us folk perfectly fine - I know I did so. House Marik as a whole offers awesome people in the likes of stingray kunae ramsess roadbeer and load forgive me not mentioning u here and etc who are leaders virtually and rl alike and have made this community awesome sauce. We are trying to consolidate the eu sect with us but that's not exclusive to our unit (many eu players stay with us units). We are the best though XD - have fun and join the TS server.

Contact me the (un)official RO Nathaniel Stern for Brotherhood of Steel.
Don't contact Mark Brandhauber or Zongooze they gonna ac2 spank ur a$$ hahahah (I have to make up for the salary I get with my rank lol)
fun aside here we are http://www.steel-brotherhood.com/ and yes we do accept greeks! (another 2 and we gonna explode)

We serve the Eagle!
We serve cookies too! (change that to beer)

Edited by Nathaniel Stern, 31 May 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#16 Sp4rtan

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

Σπ4ρταν εδώ o7.

Παιχταράδες μου όποτε θέλετε να κανονίσουμε κανένα greek drop.

#17 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Αντε μιας που αρχίσανε όλοι να βάλω κι εγώ το λιθαράκι μου. Όπως βλέπεις δεν είμαστε λίγοι. :D Στην λίστα φίλων στο παιχνίδι έχω τουλάχιστον άλλα 10 άτομα. Στείλε μου friend invite ;)

<S>

View PostLePa, on 15 April 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

eimai kai ego edo

ΤΑΡΑΧΗ!!!!!! :rolleyes:

#18 Meltegez

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

Γεια σας, παίζω αρκετά συχνά και συμμετέχω στους The Wolf Brigade . Όποιος θέλει ας με κάνει invite για να κάνουμε μαζί drops.

#19 Gabriel Steele

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationAthens Greece

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

www.steel-brotherhood.com έχουμε πλέον αναγνωρισμένο unit στο FWLM με παίκτες μόνο από την Ευρώπη με τα δικά μας drop bays κτλ.. Υπ' όψη ανήκουμε στο τεράστιο FWLM (housemarik.enjin.com).
Αν βαρεθήκατε να κάνετε pugs στείλτε μου μήνυμα.

Η αλήθεια είναι ότι δεν παίρνουμε πλέον τον καθένα καθότι έχουμε μια φτιάξει μια πολύ καλή παρέα, οικογενειακή θα λέγαμε στην γλώσσα μας αλλά αυτό δεν σημαίνει ότι δεν θα έχετε την ευκαιρία σας (είμαι το βύσμα χαχα) αν ψάχνεται για ένα πραγματικά καλό unit. Τα μόνα προσόντα που χρειάζονται είναι θέληση και συνεργασία στην πραγματικότητα.

Στείλτε μου αν ενδιαφέρεστε μνμ στο enjin ή στο site μας.

PS: Forum poster # 2 Is our unit Leader.

+Inquisitor (Recruiting officer) Nathaniel Stern+
+Derailed Atlas District+

ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς

Edited by Nathaniel Stern, 10 September 2014 - 03:50 PM.

#20 Nerin Glith

Rookie

• Fire
  • Fire
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHellas

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:30 AM

Greetings Mechwarriors....

Θα ήθελα να σας ενημερώσω ότι έχει σχηματιστεί ένα αμιγώς Ελληνικό Unit με την ονομασία Nemea's Lions [NML].

Όσοι επιθυμούν να γνωρίστουμε έστω και για team drops ας μου κάνουν ενα in game FRIEND REQUEST.

Χρησημοποιούμε τον North America TeamSpeak server @ address:na1.mech-connect.net.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nemea's Lions (Greek Unit) Are Recruiting

Nemea's Lions are currently recruiting. We are an exclusive Greek unit and we are looking for other competitive players to join us. Ανοίξαμε και σας περιμένουμε.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Nerin Glith, 26 September 2014 - 05:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users