Battle Replay Video

2 replies to this topic

#1 Darramouss

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hey people.

I have a suggestion for a huge feature. Huge in how awesome it would be and huge in the effort it would take to implement.

After a match how cool would it be if you could replay the match and record sections of it, like you can in Halo and Modern Warfare. You could move the camera around, be in first person or third person, whatever you wanted. Images or video to immotalise those magic moments.

When you see a team-mate do something cool, you internally cheer or get taken aback by their skill/daring/dumb luck. When you do something similar, wouldn't you like to be able to see it, too?

Anyway. This is just an idea. Let me know if you agree or disagree with it.

Cheers.

#2 Taffer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 500 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:00 AM

Yes please. I've wanted this since the very beginning. Not having it is part of the reason why I don't bother changing my mech's color.

#3 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

Unfortunately I don't have an NVidia card, but this takes care of your request: http://www.geforce.c...ence/shadowplay

ShadowPlay records the up to the last 20 minutes of your gameplay. Just pulled off an amazing stunt? Hit a hotkey and the game video will be saved to disk. Or, use the manual mode to capture video for as long as you like.

I can't imagine how hard it would be to build in such a system to the cryengine, in fact I'd bet money MWO would never implement that. Most likely you'd just see some kind of TwitchTV integration at some distant point in the future.

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 17 April 2014 - 10:54 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users