6 replies to this topic

#1 Bartholomew bartholomew

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationInner sphere drop point

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

When buy MC using the ultimate game card I could use my balance remaining from previous transaction to buy point. Now I can not. And it will not show the balance after. It is almost like MWO is eating the remaining money like a bad vending machine. Is anybody else having this issue?

#2 Bartholomew bartholomew

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,250 posts
  • LocationInner sphere drop point

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Ok it is fixed. I had to create an account/new password. Which I did not need to before. Seems something changed there recently. Maybe on the game cards side. Might want to check with them anyways. But is now working again for me.

#3 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

I am having the same issue. With whom did you make the account? UGC? Could you describe what you did to resolve the problem? Thank you! :)

Edited by Nightmare1, 25 October 2013 - 01:18 PM.

#4 SADOFATE

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 15 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

I just ran into this problem too. it ate like $10. How did you do that? I tried to do the account thing on ultimate pay and it is not letting me into my account and saying that my account does not exist or that my password is incorrect or i need to change my password.

Edited by SADOFATE, 25 October 2013 - 06:16 PM.

#5 Woxit

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

If you didn't have an account created when you used the card, are the points null and void?

#6 Votel

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

MWO needs to have a package avalibe that matches the card amounts, AND send us a redeem code to give us back the money we lost. The amounts are easily varifide on the account history. I'm asking for my 10$ back or some other in-game way of setting the books right. (my support ticket is still in progress) Lets face it, the reason some people use game cards is to not leave a paper trail.

Edited by Votel, 23 April 2014 - 10:04 PM.

#7 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the cockpit of a BJ, annoying the hell outta someone for wasting a medium slot.

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:41 AM

That's exactly why I use UGCs, I pay for them in cash, don't even use my Debit/Credit card to buy them. Call me paranoid, but I'll just stick with cautious.
PGI/IGP needs to add either provide a running balance on the cards we enter, or produce packages that coincide with the card values.
I realize the latter might be not be possible with some states/provinces and countries requiring a tax (either sales or internet usage) on internet purchases, but that is something that can be rectified easily enough though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users