18 replies to this topic

#1 orcrist86

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon Institute of Science

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'm looking for recommendations on a Davion unit with casual players. Competitive play is nice, but I don't have a lot of dedicated time, and wouldn't want to drag down a unit that needs active competitors; so I'm looking for units with active PUG play, with an eye toward light coordination on CW in the future. I'm not a great pilot, but I can take orders and work with a team. Any thoughts?

#2 Squidy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 187 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hi Orcist86!

I'd like to extend my hand and invite you to join the Davion Royal House Guards. We have everything you are looking for, casual, competitive gaming and players on at various times throughout the day and night! We accept all pilots, regardless of skill level, and our leadership and officers help train all recruits. We are actively preparing for Community Warfare and recruiting around the clock. Come check us out at davionroyals.enjin.com If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Posted Image

#3 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

Orcrist86,

Located in the top of the Davion General page is a recruitment thread. TONS of great units located there. I highly recommend looking at that thread! Good luck and welcome to Davion! =O)

#4 Masaio

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for the recommendations on Davion House units. Goiing solo all the time can get tiresome.

#5 Bitslizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

View Postorcrist86, on 25 October 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

I'm looking for recommendations on a Davion unit with casual players. Competitive play is nice, but I don't have a lot of dedicated time, and wouldn't want to drag down a unit that needs active competitors; so I'm looking for units with active PUG play, with an eye toward light coordination on CW in the future. I'm not a great pilot, but I can take orders and work with a team. Any thoughts?

You should also look into Headhunter of Davion (HHoD) http://www.hhod.com. We have been around for 20+ years and we have both dedicated competitive team as well as just casual players. we always have at least 1 if not more 4 men drop going and at our peak nights we can have more than 4x 12 men drops going in addition to the bunch of 4 men groups. We are always on the Team Davion TS server (http://mwomercs.com/...ion-ts3-server/) and you are welcome to stop by and say Hi, introduce yourself and get in some pickup 4 men with us.

#6 Jerrard Cranston

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Hey Orcrist, check out the Robinson Ranger Brigade ( http://rrb.enjin.com/ ). We have lots of fun events and regular practices, but also have a ton of players who enjoy just doing 4-man drops. We have a military structure but the unit is all about everyone playing how they want in the game. Its a great crew of folks, give us a look!

#7 Stelar 7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 315 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

View PostBitslizer, on 30 October 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

[size=4]

You should also look into Headhunter of Davion (HHoD) http://www.hhod.com. We have been around for 20+ years and we have both dedicated competitive team as well as just casual players. we always have at least 1 if not more 4 men drop going and at our peak nights we can have more than 4x 12 men drops going in addition to the bunch of 4 men groups. We are always on the Team Davion TS server (http://mwomercs.com/...ion-ts3-server/) and you are welcome to stop by and say Hi, introduce yourself and get in some pickup 4 men with us.

I basically came to say this HHoD has made this game even better for me. Good casual and serious gamers, and someone to drop with any time of day. Usually several someones.

To anyone looking for a unit log into Team Speak 3, and the Davion server. Say hi, it's a very friendly place.

#8 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Mordale, 15 March 2014 - 03:05 PM.

#9 Masaio

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

Have been a member for a week or so now, and have found the members to be competitive and friendly. There is training for those that are used to pug tactics (or lack thereof), with a training schedule for individual lances to practice. Solid structure, good people, and multiple battalions covering the bulk of the worlds time zones. just a few of the reasons to go with davionroyals.enjin.com.

#10 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

Posted Image

#11 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

Think you just described C4 mate. Check the link in siggy

#12 Gremlong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

I was looking for the same group of players. Being 36 years old with kids I want to relax and have fun with other older House Davion faithfulls.

#13 Charronn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPictland

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:02 AM

Casual player looking to improve and would like to join a unit.
Mature player with 4 kids so my times can be erratic.From Scotland.I just love large metal death machines hehe.
So aye if any1 will have me that would be great.

#14 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

HHoD has a average age around mid to late 30's. Oldest members are actually in their upper 60-70s believe it or not.

#15 Drake67

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 156 posts
  • LocationEnterprise MS

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

http://www.2old2play...rums/mech-forum check us out

#16 Charronn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 493 posts
  • LocationPictland

Posted 07 March 2014 - 02:07 AM

looks cool.fire me an invite please.

#17 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:58 AM

What could be more casual than being a mercenary? :angry:

Check out MarineMechs.com.

See you on the battlefield! o7

#18 PieRat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 129 posts
  • LocationSoutheast of Disorder

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

We welcome new members @ 1FSAC as well. Another unit with an older more established group of guys, but we have some young whippersnappers too. Always fun and casual.

Website in signature.

#19 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:04 PM

Hi orcrist,
I welcome you to try out the Davion Royal House Guards, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Here is a link to the website: http://davionroyals.enjin.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users