How Long Does It Take To Get Mc?

Contact Support

7 replies to this topic

#1 TheSteelWolf

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

I purchased it, my money is gone, but my account isnt updating.

#2 Chihuahua

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Depends on the payment method. If you ordered via Webbilling can take up to one week.

#3 TheSteelWolf

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Hmmm payed via Paypal.

#4 focuspark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 3,180 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

via PayPal should be instant. Check your PayPal log for a refund. Myself and a friend kept receiving refunds into our PayPal accounts when attempting to purchase MC due to a problem on the MWO money taking backside of things.

#5 derknecht

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:32 AM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 30 October 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Different methods do take different amounts of time. We sincerely apologize for any delays.

If you have already received confirmation of your purchase, please let us know if you still haven't received the MC after 24 hours.

Please note that you may have to reboot the game to see your credits update.

how long will visa credit card take?

#6 Sky Hawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationDeep Periphery, aka Hungary

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

Actually, it should be just some seconds...

#7 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

The 2 methods I used karma koin and paypal were both instant.

#8 Looreed

• PipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:07 AM

View PostNikolai Lubkiewicz, on 30 October 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

Different methods do take different amounts of time. We sincerely apologize for any delays.

If you have already received confirmation of your purchase, please let us know if you still haven't received the MC after 24 hours.

Please note that you may have to reboot the game to see your credits update.

Yeah, very funny. :angry:

I'm still waiting for my MCs since 11 Days and nothing else happened. The money was taken but no MCs were delivered since now. I send an e-mail with all Paypal informations to your support (your support ticket service don't work either) and Alexander promised me via PM to have a look at the problem. But that was all...
No money was sended back to my PayPal account and no MCs were delivered and no answers since last week.
So, what should I do now?

I'm losing Premium time (and of course thousands of C-Bills) cause I don't try to purchase any further MCs till this problem with the payment service is solved. I have to work too hard for my money to throw it out of the window. I spent a lot of my free time to get my money back or to get the MCs I payed for.
But nobody seems to be the right contact person at all. PayPal say "We are not responsible, the money was send correctly. It's a problem between you and the seller (Piranha Games).
Piranha Games say "it's not our fault, it is a problem with the payment provider (Playspan or UltimatePay or whatever)."
The Payment Provider didn't answer.
So what are my possibilities now? Should I give the whole thing to a lawyer to fill out a lawsuite?
You noticed that I'm a little pissed off, right? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

[edit] It take a long time but finally the problem has been solved. Many Thanks to Alexander Garden [/edit]

Edited by Deerool, 28 November 2014 - 12:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users