4 replies to this topic

#1 The Shredder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 178 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Hello. I live in Oregon and I am currently trying to rebuiild my long lost Table top collection. I've been steadily purchasing the books, and now I wish to start purchasing the little figures.
However, I am having trouble finding a shop that sells them in Oregon.

If anybody out there lives in Oregon and knows of where I could go to purchase Table Top supplies for Battletech, I would be very grateful if you would tell me. I know I can purchase online, but I would much prefer being able to pick it up in person. One reason being then I might be able to figure out if there are any groups that play in my area.

I just feel hesitant to spend $10 on a TINY pewter figurine that I can't imediately place into a secure box in my truck and take home. With purchasing online I end up having to pay another $4 for shipping, and then I need to wait who knows how long before it arrives. My one experience purchasing a Hunchback online resulted in me receiving an ampty package, and with the seller not willing to work with me to either fix the situation (It was SEALED after all) or give me my money back.
Any help the community can give would be most welcome!

#2 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,598 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Well, I'm in Oregon, but I haven't seen many miniatures - not that I've paid attention much to actual figurines, however.

I'd try Ancient Wonders in Tualatin, Borderlands Games in Salem, or Guardian Games in Portland. Your best bet would be to call and ask if they have anything in stock. If the stores I know don't have them, grab a phone book or Google search and just call around.

#3 The Shredder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 178 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

Called Guardian Games, and the nice lady informed me that they carry at least 100 different models in stock at any given time.
So, yeah. Bus fare is WAY CHEAPER than shipping on those little buggers, especially since I can't seem to get sellers to combine shipping.

#4 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,598 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

You are quite belatedly welcome!

#5 Pht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:09 AM

Hmmm... well, there's one more location for my thread ... ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users