#241 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

View PostPadde, on 26 March 2014 - 07:37 AM, said:

Immer langsam... und hinten anstellen... erstmal wollen wir gegen die Dritte unseren zweiten Platz sichern... ^_^

Dann gebt ma Gas. Wir haben noch 2 andere Turniere abzuschliessen....

#242 paxmortis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • LocationDortmund, Germany

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

Noch keine weitere Partie abgeschlossen?

#243 netwalker

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

So verdächtig ruhig hier, alle im Urlaub?

#244 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

Das ist eine gute Frage. Ich muss mal schauen und die Leute anschreiben ob überhaupt noch Interesse da ist.

#245 HadesErebus

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 144 posts
  • LocationInside my DeLorean DMC-12 - Back to the Future of Tukayyid

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

Also die 19th. ist mit ihren Spielen durch... wir haben fertig !! :(

#246 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

Uns fehlt fürs 3025 Stock Turnier nur noch die 36th Dieron (1. und 3. Kompanie). Bei der 3. erreiche ich aber Niemanden.

#247 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

Mit der 1. Kompanie wird das wohl nichts mehr werden. Da Storyteller als Kompanieführer ausgehört hat und die 1. Kp auch noch ein paar Austritte zu verzeichnen hat.

Ich frage heute mal bei der 3. Kp an.

#248 McTschegsn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 208 posts
  • LocationDreieich, Germany

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

Jo... Thorrand habe ich auch schon mehrfach versucht zu erreichen seit Anfang des Turniers... Fehlanzeige...
Weningstens mal ne Antwort wäre echt klasse...
Angeschrieben habe ich ihn über das MWO Forum... Ich denke mal da scheut er regelmässig rein (sollte er zumindestens ;) )

#249 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:03 AM

Die dritte Kompanie 36th Dieron hat sich jetzt bei uns gemeldet, es wird also relativ kurzfristig hier wieder Bewegung geben.

#250 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, USA

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

Would the GER original poster's please, always include an English translation. I say this namely because in my experiences there is no one that knows more about the Battle-Tech Universe, in my opinion. I came to this conclusion in 1996 after extensively playing Multi-Player Battle-Tech and Solaris when Kesmai Studios held the rights. So, please do a favor for a typical American that limits themselves to one language.

Good hunting German MechWarriors! <S>

#251 Wilburg

• Little Helper
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

View PostVegentius, on 25 April 2014 - 02:31 AM, said:

Would the GER original poster's please, always include an English translation. I say this namely because in my experiences there is no one that knows more about the Battle-Tech Universe, in my opinion. I came to this conclusion in 1996 after extensively playing Multi-Player Battle-Tech and Solaris when Kesmai Studios held the rights. So, please do a favor for a typical American that limits themselves to one language.

Good hunting German MechWarriors! <S>

What do you mean? This is just a tournament thread :)

(Was meinst Du? Das hier ist nur ein Turnier Thread)

#252 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:24 AM

Ahhh... I did not realize this, Wilburg. I just saw Solaris and recalled fond memories of playing with, as well as being lucky enough to be accepted into the -=DeMOnZ=-, a German based Mercenary group back in the day. I played a lot of MPBT & Solaris with this unit, and one summer a good friendship developed. My buddy, who was only 17 at the time wanted to visit the US - so we arranged for him to stay at my home and I took time off work to show him as much as I could of a Nation he so wanted to visit (His handle was Apocalypse if anyone recalls this Merc group!).

Anyhow, my apologies for rambling on. The name Solaris has me going back down memory lane, haha.

#253 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:55 AM

View PostVegentius, on 25 April 2014 - 04:24 AM, said:

Ahhh... I did not realize this, Wilburg. I just saw Solaris and recalled fond memories of playing with, as well as being lucky enough to be accepted into the -=DeMOnZ=-, a German based Mercenary group back in the day. I played a lot of MPBT & Solaris with this unit, and one summer a good friendship developed. My buddy, who was only 17 at the time wanted to visit the US - so we arranged for him to stay at my home and I took time off work to show him as much as I could of a Nation he so wanted to visit (His handle was Apocalypse if anyone recalls this Merc group!).

Anyhow, my apologies for rambling on. The name Solaris has me going back down memory lane, haha.

This Solaris here is just a series of Tournaments organized by Paxmortis to keep the german community interested and playing. And maybe in part to keep testing the MBV (Mwo Battle Value) system that paxmortis and others of the german community developed to balance games outside of tonnage and weight class.

Playing tournaments 12vs12 is a LOT more fun then playing PuGames.

#254 paxmortis

• 1,548 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

View PostClaymoreReIIik, on 25 April 2014 - 02:03 AM, said:

Die dritte Kompanie 36th Dieron hat sich jetzt bei uns gemeldet, es wird also relativ kurzfristig hier wieder Bewegung geben.

Für die 3. Kp / 36th bitte an Onai Tekimata wenden. Der übernimmt gerade die Planung.

#255 GetinmyBellah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

This Solaris here is just a series of Tournaments organized by Paxmortis to keep the german community interested and playing. And maybe in part to keep testing the MBV (Mwo Battle Value) system that paxmortis and others of the german community developed to balance games outside of tonnage and weight class.

Playing tournaments 12vs12 is a LOT more fun then playing PuGames.

Understood, and I agree wholeheartedly that playing with your friends and, or Clan Members is much more fun than dropping solo. I've been apart of The Luna Wolves (http://www.lunawolves.org) for awhile now, but my bad back keeps me from gaming for long periods of time nowadays, so I am unable to play competitively anymore. Regardless, thank you gents for being kind and showing an old man some courtesy. It was cool to see the name Solaris and take a walk down memory lane. Best of luck to everyone in the competition and good hunting <S> !!

#256 Wilburg

• Little Helper
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

View PostVegentius, on 25 April 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

Understood, and I agree wholeheartedly that playing with your friends and, or Clan Members is much more fun than dropping solo. I've been apart of The Luna Wolves (http://www.lunawolves.org) for awhile now, but my bad back keeps me from gaming for long periods of time nowadays, so I am unable to play competitively anymore. Regardless, thank you gents for being kind and showing an old man some courtesy. It was cool to see the name Solaris and take a walk down memory lane. Best of luck to everyone in the competition and good hunting <S> !!

Hehe, no problem and happy hunting :)

#257 Padde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 123 posts
  • LocationFree Space

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

An den Beiträgen von Vegentius sieht man doch einmal mehr, das MWO/Battletech für viele eben nicht "nur" einfaches Spiel ist, sondern auch für Freundschaften und Lebenserfahrungen stehen kann. Mich begleitet das Thema auch schon über 20 Jahre und ich bin froh, ein Teil dieser Gemeinschaft zu sein!

Zurück zum Thema und der 3025-Stock-Variante des Turniers.

Momentan fehlen noch folgende Partien:
36th Dieron Regulars – 1. Kompanie vs 331st Royal Battlemech Division
36th Dieron Regulars – 1. Kompanie vs 36th Dieron Regulars – 3. Kompanie
36th Dieron Regulars – 2. Kompanie vs 36th Dieron Regulars – 3. Kompanie
331st Royal Battlemech Division vs 36th Dieron Regulars – 3. Kompanie
1. KKF Die Garde vs 36th Dieron Regulars – 3. Kompanie
1. KKF Die Garde vs 1. KKF BAZINGA

Aufgrund der ungewissen Situation um die 1. Kompanie der 36th Dieron Regulars gehe ich mal davon aus, dass diese ihre Spiele nicht mehr absolvieren wird (massiver Personalmangel) - außer die Gegner einigen sich auf eine Ausnahme bzgl. der verwendeten Spieler. (Teile der 2. Kompanie der 36th Dieron Regulars könnten bei der 1. Kompanie aushelfen).

Ich werde mich diesbezüglich noch mit den Verantwortlichen in Verbindung setzen und vielleicht bekommen wir es hin, das 3025-Turnier ohne weitere Spielausfälle abzuschließen.

Bzgl. der 3050-Variante des Turniers stellt sich für mich erstmal die Frage, ob von Seiten der Teams überhaupt noch Interesse an einer Fortsetzung besteht, schließlich wurde hier erst eine Partie gespielt.
Zwar wird die 1./36th nicht wie ursprünglich geplant teilnehmen, aber hier könnte ggfs. ein anderes Team der 36th Dieron Regulars einspringen. Ich geh auch davon aus, dass die 3./36th noch Interesse am Turnier hat, daher wäre ne kurze Rückmeldung von der 331., der Phönix Legion und der 3rd/12th Donegals zu wünschen.

Mein Wunsch wäre es, das komplette Solaris VII-Turnier ordentlich abzuschließen - mit LaunchModule sollten die wenigen fehlenden Spiele ziemlich schnell absolviert werden können.

#258 Quardak

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationRaumsystem Kitzingen

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

Die KKF hat grundsätzlich kein Problem damit wenn man zu Füllzwecken auf andere Spieler zurückgreift.

Schließlich spielen wir das hier zum Spaß und nicht als Beruf :) ... und einen unfairen Vorteil hat da ja keiner mit.

..und JA wir arbeite noch an einem eigenen Termin.

#259 ClaymoreReIIik

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 499 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

Je näher das Launch Module gerückt ist, desto schwieriger war es Leute für einen Abend syncdroppen (oder auch Zeit verschwenden) zu begeistern. Mit dem Release der private Matches schätze ich aber das wir die restlichen Turnierbegegnungen relativ schnell und geordnet abschließen können.

Uns ist egal ob die 1.Kompanie aufgefüllt wird. Ich würde gerne die Spiele durchziehen. Uns gehts um das Spielen selbst und nichts anderes.

#260 Quardak

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationRaumsystem Kitzingen

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:35 AM

Wir tragen es am Sonntag abend aus innerhalb der KKF.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users