- - - - -

How Do I Activate My Premium Time

4 replies to this topic

#1 Phanixis 02

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

I just redeemed my free day of premium time, but I am not certain how to activate it. There is no indication that I am currently benefiting from premium time, and clicking on the add time within the mechwarrior GUI next to the premium time blue bar alone grants the option to purchase further premium time. I need to know how to use what I have and how to know when my premium account is active. Any description on how this would work would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help.

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:01 PM

In the lower left hand corner of your interface (in game) there should be an "Activate" button, as pictured:

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

Edited by Terciel1976, 25 November 2013 - 04:09 PM.

#3 Phanixis 02

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

There does not appear to be such a button in the lower left, only 'add time' is present. I wonder if I did not successfully claim my premium time from the mechwarrior site despite the readout.

Edit: I checked the redeemed codes under my profile, and it says that my free premium time has been redeemed, so I don't know why the activate button does not appear.

Edited by Phanixis 02, 25 November 2013 - 04:10 PM.

#4 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostPhanixis 02, on 25 November 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

There does not appear to be such a button in the lower left, only 'add time' is present. I wonder if I did not successfully claim my premium time from the mechwarrior site despite the readout.

Sounds like that's the case. If you follow the link I just edited in, you'll see what it should look like. (I don't have an easy way to post images, it seems)

#5 Phanixis 02

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Yea, the button definitely isn't there. It looks like the mechwarrior online site is lying to me. At any rate, I found out what I need to know. Thanks for the help.

Edit: So how do you reclaim this one free day of premium time? I thought I followed the instructions to the letter, but it obviously didn't add any premium time to my account.

Edit: I figured out what went wrong. I created two accounts, despite being logged into my second account when reclaiming the premium time, the premium time got sent to my original account.

Edited by Phanixis 02, 25 November 2013 - 05:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users