73 replies to this topic

#41 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

On behalf of the 1st Rasalhague Hussars I'd like to thank you guys of the 1st RDR for giving us a channel to meet on. It couldn't have come at a better time since we lost our original channel - you guys helped give us a home! Thanks again, and I'll see you all on the battlefield :lol: .

#42 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Also wanted to let you know, http://spc.menschel....wforum.php?f=18 The 1st Rasalhague Hussars have a forum thread, in the allting they can use for what ever, I can make it as private or as public as you want it.

http://spc.menschel.net/f/

#43 chaos585

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUS

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

Actually you should thank martino2k6 of the 5th Drakons for the Hub and channels, we of the 1stRDR are guests on the hub as well.

#44 martino2k6

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 96 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

View Postchaos585, on 30 January 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

Actually you should thank martino2k6 of the 5th Drakons for the Hub and channels, we of the 1stRDR are guests on the hub as well.

Guests? Pfff... we're ALL at home there! :D

#45 martino2k6

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 96 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

A while ago we've been invited to the Steinerfest on the Steiner Hub by Peiper, and today I finally got around to putting up a channel with some details on this in the events section. I've been told by one of the 1st RDR folks that they had good fun over there, as such anyone who would like to take part just look in the hub's Events section for the details. I've also spoken to a couple of their folks over there and they will be more than pleased to have FRRs over for their drunken drops! So don't be shy, and hop over :D

#46 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

View Postchaos585, on 30 January 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

Thanks for the correction, and yes thank you martino2k6 and the 5th Drakøns!

View Postfluffypinkbunny, on 30 January 2014 - 04:21 PM, said:

Also wanted to let you know, http://spc.menschel....wforum.php?f=18 The 1st Rasalhague Hussars have a forum thread, in the allting they can use for what ever, I can make it as private or as public as you want it.

Thanks fluffypinkbunny, I'll let Gevurah know about it and also register this week.

#47 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

View Postfluffypinkbunny, on 30 January 2014 - 04:21 PM, said:

Hey fluffypinkbunny, I registered today but when I went to view the forums a message read that I do not have any permissions to view forums even though I am registered... so how does that work exactly? If you could let me know what I'm doing wrong at your earliest convience I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks,
Tabu 73

#48 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

after you register I need to assign you to a group, the rules are posted on the forums,

I made a channel called rules and posted this as the description
Welcome Guests and all Users of the FRR Allting. Guests and users who haven't been sorted into a unit will only be able to see the name of the threads, Registered users will be able to post in the Shared Mech Knowledge, and Want your group here? threads. For full access to all channels, please Post in the I am part of this group. Thread with your name, rank (Co/ Xo/ Diplomat/ Voice/ or Lurker) (ranks will be explained in thread) and you will be sorted accordingly.

It says for full access to all channels post in the I am part of this group thread, which is at the bottom. But it's ok since I know you're 1st rh I've added you to that group, and the Council group. So now you have access to all the channels, with moderation privileges to your own channel, the FRR Council at Arms: The Allting channel, and the Shared Mech Knowledge channel.

#49 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

Thank you very much fluffypinkbunny, I'm a bit slow with all of this stuff so it may take me a while to get acclimated. I just sent a reply to the CO/XO/Diplomat topic.

Edited by Tabu 73, 10 February 2014 - 10:58 PM.

#50 Adama 27

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:10 AM

View PostSurtr, on 25 December 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

The 1st rdr has transitioned entirely to the hub for our comms. Feel free to drop with us anytime you see folks on.

Everyone here is also friendly.....

#51 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

View PostAdama 27, on 15 February 2014 - 08:10 AM, said:

Everyone here is also friendly.....

great isnt it?

#52 XmekanikX

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCape Coral, FL

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

So anyone can join the team speak? I'm finally starting to get tired of pugging it up.

#53 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

yes, anybody can join the team speak, even non FRR, anybody looking for a group, maybe they are looking to join more than just a pick up group, find a time, people you play with, if you like the way they play, and you like the people, maybe find out more about their family. Thats kinda how I fell in with the Shieldwall, then a year later, I'm running a company.

#54 XmekanikX

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCape Coral, FL

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

Awesome. I'll check it out tomorrow night then when I have time.

#55 chaos585

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

We will see you around! In the evenings you will find players from almost every FRR unit on with some exceptions, if we aren't in the general dropships come on down to the unit dropships and we'll be more than happy to get you into a group. If you find a group that you like playing with ask around and I'm sure someone can get you set up with the means to get into that group.

#56 martino2k6

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 96 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

I have posted a somewhat important message on the Allting forums regarding the Hub, I'd appreciate it if people could have a look at it. Thanks!

#57 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

I second the urgency after reading Martino's post...please check it out if you are concerned about the future of the FRR Hub!

#58 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:36 AM

I have forwarded information to my peoples, we'll see

#59 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

Read it, standing by for further updates.

I'll try to start checking/using the Allthing and KungsArme forums more often.

#60 chaos585

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

Situation resolved. Hand over is almost complete.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users