5RCT from MPBT 3025

43 replies to this topic

#1 Metatron 5RCT

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

Hey just looking for some of my old lance mates from the good old days was Metatron back then but sadly someone took the name already

#2 Monk LCAF

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico, USA

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

Hello, Metatron. Be sure to check your private messages on how to get in contact with previous 5RCT members along with other units you might of seen during your time in MPBT: Solaris/MPBT: 3025.

#3 Dreadd

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5 posts
  • Locationnevada

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

Heyas Jay guess who!!!! lol good to hear from you Dread aka {HoS} Dread 5th rct :D

send me a private message i'll give ya my personal contact info Long live House Steiner and the commonwealth!

#4 Leana

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationSomewhere that isn't here.

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

I have ICQ's (possibly not in use anymore) for the following 30LG and 5RCT members:
Fren Oberon
Gambler
Hellspawn
Lightning
Lady Ice
Sphere

There are some others that I believe to also be 5RCT members, but at the moment neither ICQ nor Trillian is wanting to cooperate with me and show who is actually in my 5RCT group but offline. ^_^

as far as i know, i do not have other contact info for any of them.

Edited by Leana, 07 January 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#5 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:37 AM

I'd sure like to see Fren show up, all leads so far have been dead-ends.

#6 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

I'm pretty sure I have Lady Ice and maybe Fren on my ICQ but I haven't seen them on. I'll let them know if I see them, good to see you guys forming again :)

#7 karhn597

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

I went by a call sign similiar to "Gandalf" but mispelled in MPBT 3025. I was in the 3rd Lance "The Whispers" of Ice wolf Company. That about all I know. I believe I joined the 5rct around September 2001. Then I did some time with the 5 RCT in MW 4 after the end of MPBT 3025.

I have not been on ICQ in ages.

The old Ice Wolf webpage is: http://icewolves.20m.com/custom.html Most of the other old pages I have do not work anymore.

I do hope to get hooked back up with the 5 RCT though.

Edited by karhn597, 22 February 2012 - 01:00 PM.

#8 Monk LCAF

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:03 PM

Great to see you, Grandalf. A few 5thRCT have been around and I suspect more will show up. It'll be the good times again.

#9 anoshi

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

Good to see some MPBT3025 people here :-) I was part of Davion (to be with friends, pfft); played as 'subtlep' and used to ride alongside PlasmaSeer and BlasTBC (both of whom I lost contact with after the game was canned :-().

Would be great to hook up with some old players for sure. Met some really great online entities during that beta.

#10 Fezzwig

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNagelring, Tharkad

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

Wow after all these years, Monk how are you. You'd remember me as FireBird~FPG~. I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friendly faces again.

#11 Muffin

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostFezzwig, on 23 May 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

Wow after all these years, Monk how are you. You'd remember me as FireBird~FPG~. I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friendly faces again.

Ha haaaaa -- ICE -- back in da house ;-)

#12 Journeyman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Wow...FireBird and Ice. Been a long time. Welcome to the fray, gents!

#13 Monk LCAF

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostFezzwig, on 23 May 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

Very nice to see you, FireBird. I've been begging Zen to bug you on Facebook and whatnot but I do not know if he got around to it. I've sent you a PM with contact information for our forums and teamspeak. I believe you will find at least some of it interesting as you will find a few old faces such as Wild Hog and the 6thRCT, Ramblin and the 19thAG, some of the 5thRCTers, and quite a few others. Looking forward to talking more with you.

#14 Monk LCAF

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

View PostMuffin, on 23 May 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

Ha haaaaa -- ICE -- back in da house ;-)

Woot. The 5thRCT is slowly regrouping and needs your help if you are interested, Ice. I've sent a PM in case you want to get back in touch with some old faces, regardless of what you choose to do in MWO. Welcome back to 'Mech.

#15 Johan Karl Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSkye Federation - Summer

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

View PostLeana, on 07 January 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

members:
Fren Oberon
Gambler
Hellspawn
Lightning
Lady Ice
Sphere

Never played with them but been lurking for so many years even I recognize some of those names. I'm really looking forward to reestablishing a strong community :-)

#16 Alfred VonGunn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationPhoenix,AZ

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostMetatron 5RCT, on 13 November 2011 - 06:38 PM, said:

Hey just looking for some of my old lance mates from the good old days was Metatron back then but sadly someone took the name already

I have seen a couple people say they have unit names already... Where are you submitting these?

#17 Monk LCAF

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostAlfred VonGunn, on 29 May 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

I have seen a couple people say they have unit names already... Where are you submitting these?

Hello there. The 5thRCT mentioned in this thread is simply a group of players who played together previously in the MPBT: Solaris and MPBT: 3025 games. If you are interested in either getting a unit listed or looking at a current list, you can go to both http://mwomercs.com/...-merc-corp-page and http://mwowiki.org/i...line_Units_List. As a side note some Steiner affiliated units are also gathering at housesteiner.com.

Edited by Monk LCAF, 30 May 2012 - 12:41 PM.

#18 Alfred VonGunn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationPhoenix,AZ

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

Ok I thought you were saying there was a MWO spot for unit names like we had for our Pilot names....

Thanks

#19 LtPoncho

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 198 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

Nice to see and recognize some HoS and 5RCT members reativating after so many years - and finally in a game forum and not just on LCAF Yahoo Groups. I suspect many from the MPBT:3025 units will come out of hiding. Good time will be had indeed!

~Salute~

#20 Freeballin

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 2 posts
  • LocationDetroit'ish

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

Lt. "Twitch" Gunnar, 5th RCT, 2nd LCAF, 2nd Lance, "Ice Wolves" reporting in! Played the MPBT:3025 and am seeing MANY familiar lance-mates and pilots! Fan-damn-tastic! Had I known, I would have reg'd under my old name.... bloody hell, I hope I can change it later on!

Anyhow, please PM me, Monk (or anyone else) with any info I may need to get pulled back into active duty!

Fan-damn-tastic!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users