- - - - -

Clan Collections - Feedback

7792 replies to this topic

#2961 MoonUnitBeta

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostPilotasso, on 14 December 2013 - 12:12 PM, said:

A single mech costing 5 times the Legendary pack 2 years after and so little content added and bug fixing at the level of an Alpha.

Highly Unreasonable.

Not touching this with a 10 foot pole. Sorry PGI

Exactly. They're wanting more than double (i go big or go home) of what I have already pledged (120(founders)+80(phoenix)+30(sabre pack) = $230) and there isn't anything in the game yet to back it up this time. Too soon PGI!. Sorry!

Edited by MoonUnitBeta, 14 December 2013 - 12:28 PM.

#2962 Colonel Pada Vinson

• Legendary Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 8,243 posts
  • LocationThe Island

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostVictor Morson, on 14 December 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

You know I do have to give PGI credit.

After people's disgust with Ghost Heat burned out most the rioters..
After 3PV burned out twice that number..

.. I thought they had nowhere left to go, and no demographic left to **** off that was left. Then they go and do something so nuts even their strongest supporters are now rioting.

Bravo. I underestimated "Rock bottom."

Just like Rob Ford.

First, it was just crack. Then it was soft **** comments regarding employees andhis wife and eating enough. Then it got worse when he actually managed to swear infront of a room full of 5 year olds.

and now there's rumours of heroin.

I think I've figured it out. Rob Ford owns PGI, and that's why things are as they are.

#2963 Khan Hallis

• Legendary Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 250 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostDeathsStalker, on 14 December 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

sweet mother of god! about 3000 replies to the "clan invasion feedback" please do what the devs of warframe did when they did a mistake, they made an official statement about it and refunded those who wanted one but most importantly changed their ways and gave the community some shut up money. if they give every member of the community 1 variant of any clan mech they want, change the prices and release info on the clan mechs, CW and UI 2.0 people would forgive them!

No they won't. This is about more than the prices of this Package and the ridiculous Gold Mechs, this is about undelivered promises now. This is about PGI making good on everything they said BEFORE the release the Clans.

#2964 Pilotasso

• Legendary Founder
  • 214 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Ill add even more, this pricing is a hostile move against casual gamers like myself. Only the die hards will pay such amount.

Not good. Seriouly Im staying out, I cant even afford this even if I wanted too. Good luck.

#2965 Wolf87535

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 442 posts
  • LocationStanding resolute in the Shieldwall

View PostVictor Morson, on 14 December 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

149 pages in one day. If you're reading this a week from now, you are probably doing so in K-Town.

Actually there are numerous sub-threads along the same lines. I bet (not an actual count) it is more like triple what is here, if not more.

#2966 Victor Morson

• Elite Founder
  • 6,268 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:20 PM

You know what? Not one gameplay thing has been added since consumables.

Networking changes, check.
Balance changes that ANYONE reading this could replicate in 5 minutes, check.
Maps, slow going but check
Models & mechs, check check and check.
Small niche side projects, check (Thank you for being a Dev that does his job Thomas)
The rest of gameplay....

What, they moved the spawn points, screwed with the Gauss Rifle and.....? What a herculean feat.

#2967 likeorc

Rookie

• Members
  • 4 posts

ui2, cw, ... its too much
We need to start with something simple. What can be done in 2 minutes. Hmm.
FIX FLAMER

#2968 Viktor Drake

• Elite Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 4,798 posts
  • Location13th Wolf Guards Cluster - Beta Galaxy

Well I might have bought in....IF you would have did the tiering as Pick 1, Pick 2, Pick 3.....Pick 5, etc.

As is, the getting the 3-4 I want would require me to purchase the entire pack. (Warhawk, Summoner, Royken, Kit Fox).

However, yet again, you make it so I have to buy alot of mechs I don't want to get the ones I do. Maybe it is a smart marketing strategy because I know alot of people WILL spend the extra money to get the mechs they want, even if they get some they don't but on the other hand, how much money are you losing from people like me that would spend $$60-$90 to get the mechs they want but won't drop $240 for the entire collection so end up spending zero dollars.

Choice is always better, but that is my opinion.

#2969 DOMDOM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I love the silence while they try to figure out how to un-**** themselves.

#2970 Victor Morson

• Elite Founder
  • 6,268 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

View PostJohanssenJr, on 14 December 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Loyalty points to a game mode that I doubt has even entered the pseudo code stages.

There is an irony that with PGI, Loyalty Points mean nothing.

#2971 DeathsStalker

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

should someone poke mack with a stick and have his mighty welsh accent argue for us in a 50 min rant? nah, im sure hes already started

#2972 Kaijin

• Elite Founder
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

View PostMaxQuatro, on 14 December 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

MORE! MORE!!!
Posted Image

Shouldn't that be PWND

#2973 Sirgrant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSan DIego Area (Vista, CA)

I simply can not afford any more...

That is all.

#2974 MoonUnitBeta

• Legendary Founder
  • 2,333 posts

View PostVictor Morson, on 14 December 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

There is an irony that with PGI, Loyalty Points mean nothing.

I haven't PGI hasn't earned a single loyalty point with my phoenix mechs yet...

edited...

Edited by MoonUnitBeta, 14 December 2013 - 12:23 PM.

#2975 Tolkien

• Legendary Founder
  • 1,083 posts

Remember - if you're like me and you're a legendary founder and an overlord package backer there is an important lesson in this:

We are to blame for not having Community Warfare or UI2.0 or any of the other features we really wanted in by now.

Why do I blame myself and fellow 'OverGolds'?

Because they told us in June 2012 that we would have all the features in game by open beta except community warfare, and that would follow within 90 days. (Link here)

We were gullible enough to believe them and give them $120 for a game sight unseen. From this they learned a $5 million lesson that Mechwarrior fans are gullible optimists that believe anything. Even after going to open beta with nothing in, people kept giving them money.

By 90 days after open beta they failed to deliver on CW, they failed to deliver on the 1:1 timeline, they failed to deliver on role warfare, they failed to deliver on pilot levels, they failed to deliver on skill trees, they failed to deliver on information warfare, they failed to deliver on UI2.0, they failed to deliver on DX11.

But then in March 2013 150 days after open beta they announced that community warfare would be released in 3 phases up until late summer. (video link here of Bryan saying it would be all 3 phases in up to launch/late summer.)

Up until June they still hadn't delivered anything from the list above, but hey they released phoenix and us overgolds bought it to reward their lack of progress. They told us it would come with a ~30% loyalty point boost and some medallions that would boost it a further 2%.

As of August they stabbed us in the back eyes over 3pv after having literally promised
Posted Image

We should have paid attention at that point because PGI had clearly declared that they were going to change their position no matter what they had outright promised in the past if it suited them financially to do so. But gullible people like me who cancelled our phoenix packs bought them again when they took 3pv out of 12 mans as a 'good will gesture'.

Fast forward to 3 months after launch which is now 435 days after open beta they failed to deliver on CW, they failed to deliver on the 1:1 timeline, they failed to deliver on role warfare, they failed to deliver on pilot levels, they failed to deliver on skill trees, they failed to deliver on information warfare, they failed to deliver on UI2.0, they failed to deliver on DX11, they failed to deliver on loyalty points actually being in game, they failed to deliver on the phoenix badges.

Notice how they correctly interpreted our weakness and gullibility to mean that they don't have to deliver any of the content they promised to make or promised not to make?

We who have bought legendary founders packs and overlord packages are to blame for the state of the game. If you want them to actually implement the features you want, stop giving them money so they realize the have to follow through on past promises to get money. We tried the carrot, now we have to resort to the stick of starvation.

Posted Image

Remember: Giving them lots of money for nothing is the reason we still have none of the above (ok we do have the island we're on). We tried giving them money, now it's time to try holding out. If they die as a company it's not like they'll be really moving much slower than they are now.

#2976 Razor Kotovsky

• Legendary Founder
  • 752 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRussian Death Legion, Golden Lion lance lieutenant

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

I sure hope someone i archiving this. Couldn't be arsed myself really.

#2977 DeathsStalker

Rookie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

cant believe them!

#2978 Colonel Pada Vinson

• Legendary Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 8,243 posts
  • LocationThe Island

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostTolkien, on 14 December 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Remember - if you're like me and you're a legendary founder and an overlord package backer there is an important lesson in this:

We are to blame for not having Community Warfare or UI2.0 or any of the other features we really wanted in by now.

Why do I blame myself and fellow 'OverGolds'?

Because they told us in June 2012 that we would have all the features in game by open beta except community warfare, and that would follow within 90 days. (Link here)

We were gullible enough to believe them and give them $120 for a game sight unseen. From this they learned a $5 million lesson that Mechwarrior fans are gullible optimists that believe anything. Even after going to open beta with nothing in, people kept giving them money.

By 90 days after open beta they failed to deliver on CW, they failed to deliver on the 1:1 timeline, they failed to deliver on role warfare, they failed to deliver on pilot levels, they failed to deliver on skill trees, they failed to deliver on information warfare, they failed to deliver on UI2.0, they failed to deliver on DX11.

But then in March 2013 150 days after open beta they announced that community warfare would be released in 3 phases up until late summer. (video link here of Bryan saying it would be all 3 phases in up to launch/late summer.)

Up until June they still hadn't delivered anything from the list above, but hey they released phoenix and us overgolds bought it to reward their lack of progress. They told us it would come with a ~30% loyalty point boost and some medallions that would boost it a further 2%.

As of August they stabbed us in the back eyes over 3pv after having literally promised
Posted Image

We should have paid attention at that point because PGI had clearly declared that they were going to change their position no matter what they had outright promised in the past if it suited them financially to do so. But gullible people like me who cancelled our phoenix packs bought them again when they took 3pv out of 12 mans as a 'good will gesture'.

Fast forward to 3 months after launch which is now 435 days after open beta they failed to deliver on CW, they failed to deliver on the 1:1 timeline, they failed to deliver on role warfare, they failed to deliver on pilot levels, they failed to deliver on skill trees, they failed to deliver on information warfare, they failed to deliver on UI2.0, they failed to deliver on DX11, they failed to deliver on loyalty points actually being in game, they failed to deliver on the phoenix badges.

Notice how they correctly interpreted our weakness and gullibility to mean that they don't have to deliver any of the content they promised to make or promised not to make?

We who have bought legendary founders packs and overlord packages are to blame for the state of the game. If you want them to actually implement the features you want, stop giving them money so they realize the have to follow through on past promises to get money. We tried the carrot, now we have to resort to the stick of starvation.

Posted Image

Remember: Giving them lots of money for nothing is the reason we still have none of the above (ok we do have the island we're on). We tried giving them money, now it's time to try holding out. If they die as a company it's not like they'll be really moving much slower than they are now.

You are correct Tolkien. The only option left now is to stop giving them money until they deliver results.

#2979 Wolf87535

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 442 posts
  • LocationStanding resolute in the Shieldwall

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

View PostRazor Kotovsky, on 14 December 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

I sure hope someone i archiving this. Couldn't be arsed myself really.

+1

#2980 Bloodscourge

• Legendary Founder
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • Phoenix Overlord
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

Um wow heh I am NOT spending another dime....Legendary Founder check, Overlord Package check, bunch of Hero mechs check......F it im done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users