Clan Package Thoughts

892 replies to this topic

#881 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

Note that you are paying 10 for mech and mechbay plus you not only get all the mechs you need to master it you get all the omni pods with them and the weapons plus, colors,warhorns cockpit items, and everything else who knows what else will come in?

#882 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:57 PM

KursedVixen, I hope a lot more fun will come into the game again. Current sniper/poptart meta is boring and in the past year I had so much cheese my belly hurts every time I see a Dragon Slayer. What game needs are fast strikers to change the current "rock, rock, rock" environment. Turns out, Clans are just that and should improve the game for everybody.

#883 Colonel Fubar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 650 posts
  • LocationPlanet Agoge in the Mitera System

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

The Timberwolf is grossly unbalanced.
The Direwolf is a Joke for Survival Strength.
The Warhawk is slightly un-Balanced.
The Summoner seems to be very well balanced.

Still when I see what PGI put out for a Timberwolf and Daishi I have to wonder what modules fill the space between their design teams ears. ;)

#884 Unteroffizier Steiner

• PipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 38 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

hi ... a little question for this ...
on this site are the clan-mechs buyable
http://www.mwomercs.com/clans#page1

i want to buy the Mad Cat (Timberwolf) for 55$ a la Carte

but ... is this still working to buy 1 Prime-Mech + 2 Variants on this site ...
or i pay 55 $ for nothing if i klick on buy on this site because this action is not current alive ???
i am glad for a answer

best regards
Uffz Steiner

#885 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

View PostUnteroffizier Steiner, on 24 August 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

hi ... a little question for this ...
on this site are the clan-mechs buyable
http://www.mwomercs.com/clans#page1

i want to buy the Mad Cat (Timberwolf) for 55$ a la Carte

but ... is this still working to buy 1 Prime-Mech + 2 Variants on this site ...
or i pay 55 $ for nothing if i klick on buy on this site because this action is not current alive ???
i am glad for a answer

best regards
Uffz Steiner

If it is still up there I am sure you can still buy. Or else contact support.

#886 Ovion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

http://www.mwomercs.com/clans
Try there. It's on the front page.

#887 Unteroffizier Steiner

• PipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 38 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

aah .... ok thx a lot <_<

#888 delushin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 159 posts
  • LocationIn-ter-web

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

I bought a in game diamond kiwi pet once that came with a signed copy of the game a signed t-shirt, huge amount of in game credit that you could use on cosmetic items and bank space, sound track, got to make my own in game legendary item and have the developers artist create me a custom avatar.

After returning to some good additions that have me excited again such as CW, I am blown away that there is a golden skin for $260. Well $500 but you get the $240 "balls deep" pack so the gold mech is the cost of all the others for one.

Do you know how much money you could have made if you actually worked towards having this game make it to the forefront of eSports? Recently LoL went mainstream with 24 million viewers, out doing the MLB by 10 million! Yes there are tank games and plane games etc but this is BattleTech, this could have been an insanely profitable eSports platform. Instead you want to see your time out in the kiddies pool?

Should have, could have ... never will ... All it will take now is some indie dev to rip concepts from this and build a new world where huge machines battle it out in a MOBA style game and it will soon have winning teams cashing out with millions like Dota2 - I am aware of previous links to MOBA on these forums and it is more so the overall link, think multiplayer MechCommander with LoL influence in the BT world ... EPIC!

Such a missed opportunity to make serious money which is instead supplemented with, what I would expect a pretty good cash flow considering that amount of players that complain then finish their posts with "purchased the pack anyways, but screw you dev!' ... Rather funny, I did that anyways and am happy doing so because I am waiting for a few other titles to come out and CBF grinding for weeks to get new mechs to play for now.

My main issue with this, is the massive missed opportunity of capitalising on the eSports front, and no the action to date is not demonstrable evidence of truly grabbing that by the balls.

- Sorry for the rez :)

Edited by Fracshure, 02 February 2015 - 05:30 PM.

#889 xWiredx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 05:52 PM

So you necro'd this thread half a year later to say the same things people said half a year ago, of which some points are being discussed in far newer threads...

For what it's worth, I have 2 thoughts about your essay.
1: forefront of "esports"? This isn't Call of Duty, and we don't want or need 1000 adderall-addicted teenagers telling us who has slept with whose mothers.
2: this game is going to make it onto Steam, where eventually we will get some level of population increase (hopefully not above-mentioned teens)

Seriously. Half a year later.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users