No replies to this topic

#1 Aristo_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 44 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:35 PM

I threw this is the Hiring Hall section, but I figured I's post it here for easier reference. Simply put, I'm looking to join up with a more competitive unit after a short hiatus from MWO. I still play BF4 competitively, so I may have to do some schedule management with your unit. I usually practice/scrim from 7:30 EST most days onwards.

I used to play MWO quite a bit; recently I've been involved with the Battlefield 4 competitive community, although I've found myself a bit bored of most titles that I own and I'm itching to get back into MWO.

Name: Please call me Aristo.

Timezone: -5 EST

House/Faction: Merc, Davion or Kurita, etc.

Playstyle: I prefer to stick near the main body and lend firepower in the form of ranged DPS, although I can perform other roles as needed.

Roletypes: Long-Medium range DPS, Flanker/harasser

Preferred Weight: Heavy is my preference; I like to stay mobile while retaining a good defense. Mediums are my second most played in terms of favoritism and what I have available.

Experience:
-Various scrims and matches in RHOD, Inner Sphere Wars, Marik Civil War and other leagues.
-Played with various units (Smoke Jaguars Beta Galaxy, Carrion Crows, The Remnant, 1st Blackburn's Raiders & more).
-I have competitive experience from Battlefield 3 and 4 - I'm no stranger to strategy, effective communication and I know how to support a team. Participated in BF4's recent CEVO 5v5 Domination tournament, various TWL and ESL scrims. Not a rager!

If I previously played with a unit of yours and you're in need of pilots, feel free to re-recruit me.
Always up to get a few drops in here and there with some friendly banter on the side!

I would prefer to join a competitive unit with a positive record, so keep this in mind if you're a casual unit. In competitive drops, I play to win, and I'll be the first to admit I'm not the best, but I'm always striving to be better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users