Answered

4 replies to this topic

#1 Gritash

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

Hi, just noticed this tonight that i cannot connect easily to even menu, let alone launch game. I play from Ireland and this is first time anytime like this has happened. Checked ISP and is working as normal. When i do manage to connect to menu it takes 60secs+ to get to the my 'Mech screen, and if i try to launch a game i get error msg : Session lost. .

Just had a game there, normal ping normal everything..was getting error messages for 30 mins when i was tryin to connect.. between 22:30 and 23:00 (GMT).

#2 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

We were experience some connection issues worldwide. It was not just you.

#3 Caesar_NZ

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:35 AM

I too am having connection issues. Same errors, either session timed out, or session was lost IF I manage to log into the web interface or Network Request timed out.
Playing form NZ.
My mate also playign from NZ seems to be connecting ok, but he said it was somewhat slow.

Edited by Caezael, 15 January 2014 - 12:37 AM.

#4 boblish

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationYork. UK

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:16 AM

cannot log in after the recent update, getting the all to often this session is lost, never had this before, but it seems to be a massive problem with this otherwise brilliant game..!!

#5 Madok Pryde

• PipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 39 posts
  • Locationen route to the next DZ

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:08 PM

I as well cannot connect to the game. I can enter my password but then the game crashes to desktop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users