Which Faction Are You Going After?

39 replies to this topic

#1 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

When the time comes, we might have to think about a specific enemy neighbor we want to attack. So with that in mind, is their any individual who has their eye on a particular faction you are going to bombard or take worlds from? If so what is your reason?

I'm going after Marik, they are a constant threat to our border and someone has to put a stop to it. I don't like their motto to "shoot Lyrans on sight" even though they shoot themselves first and I hate them with a passion.I look forward to hitting every single mech wearing purple and an eagle. Besides, I'm not much of a Drac-fued anyways as its too boring skinning snakes, but I'll still do it. Regardless I'm gonna blast some Free Worlders who comes here.

Edited by Will9761, 05 March 2014 - 08:54 AM.

#2 Ryoken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 744 posts
  • LocationEuropa, Terra

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

Well I like the Samurai aspect of Kurita.
And I like the Mexican Western aspect of Marik.

Can we go and kick some Davies pleeaase? We all know they need some well deserved punching lore never gave to them! :lol:

#3 SpartanOfValor

• PipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 81 posts
  • LocationThe 7th Seals mechbay

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

Whoever makes me mad. :lol:

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:10 AM

Capellans. Definitely Capellans. Too bad the invasion corridors are quite far from the CC..

#5 SpiralFace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

View PostRyoken, on 21 January 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

Can we go and kick some Davies pleeaase? We all know they need some well deserved punching lore never gave to them! :lol:

You should read the Dark Age books. The two favorites are bashed quite severely the future timeline.

Kurita's ruling party becomes incredibly inept in the post jihad era, and Caleb Davion is essentially the blight that Davion gets after being the "star pupil" in the timeline for so long.

Caleb is a terrible little monster with an entitlement streak based on Davion's past, that ultimately comes to a head when he flat out rapes a character in one of the books. I'm not even joking. He explicitly rapes one of the main characters in one of the books. Oh, and he may or may not be a clinical sociopath. (Don't want to ruin too much for those that haven't read them. )

Say what you want about the early Dark Age books, but once the focus starts going to the rest of the inner sphere rather then the republic, the books become just as good if not better then the original series.

#6 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

View PostSpiralFace, on 21 January 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:

Caleb is a terrible little monster with an entitlement streak based on Davion's past, that ultimately comes to a head when he flat out rapes a character in one of the books. I'm not even joking. He explicitly rapes one of the main characters in one of the books. Oh, and he may or may not be a clinical sociopath. (Don't want to ruin too much for those that haven't read them. )

Dude! Spoiler Alert!
You just DID ruin that for me.

#7 Magna Canus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

I have absolutely no idea about lore and all that so I would say we write our own story with our own allies and enemies. It's easier on the "clueless" like me and keeps the "Lorekeepers" guessing.

In anticipation of being flamed as a RP nerd I have to say that it would be cool to have some forum where our facations, merc units, clans, etc. will be able to "Role Play" alliances and feuds. Would add some depth into the whole CW thing.

#8 Grey Death Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

View PostWill9761, on 18 January 2014 - 08:56 PM, said:

When the time comes, we might have to think about a specific enemy neighbor we should attack. So with that in mind, is their any individual who has their eye on a particular faction you are going to bombard? If so what is your reason?

I'm going after Marik, they are a constant threat to our border and someone has to a stop to it. I don't like their motto to "shoot Lyrans on sight" even though they shoot themselves first and I hate them with a passion.I look forward to hitting every single mech wearing purple and an eagle. Besides, I'm not much of a Drac-fued anyways as its too boring skinning snakes, but I'll still do it. Regardless I'm gonna blast some Free Worlders who comes here.

Death Storm

My Faction is Grey Death Legion

I am a Mercenary for hire, my combat skills are formidable i am good Mechwarrior pilot, so ill sign up to any company who offers best wage and salvage. I am also currently trying track down other Grey Legion Mercenary's PS other Grey Death legion Mercenary's Just need to add me as a friend and send an invite into missions and Ill help reinforce our unit.

#9 SpiralFace

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

View PostKlappspaten, on 21 January 2014 - 06:41 AM, said:

Dude! Spoiler Alert!
You just DID ruin that for me.

Trust me I haven't. There are much bigger spoilers that make him the monster he is. That might be one of the darker parts, but its certainly not the best.

Take it as the preview for what he does later, including something he does to his father that I'm only going to tease at in this sentence.

Safe to say, those that are Davion Fanatic's from the Victor goes on an adventure antics of the clan wars or the Davion ra-ra-ra circle jerk of the 4th succession war and 3039 get a bit of the wind in their sales cut down because of the Davion antics of the DA. Believe me, while the part I posted is "shocking" its HARDLY the worst part.

#10 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

View PostDeath Storm, on 21 January 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:

Death Storm

My Faction is Grey Death Legion

I am a Mercenary for hire, my combat skills are formidable i am good Mechwarrior pilot, so ill sign up to any company who offers best wage and salvage. I am also currently trying track down other Grey Legion Mercenary's PS other Grey Death legion Mercenary's Just need to add me as a friend and send an invite into missions and Ill help reinforce our unit.

Sure, I'll add you. Besides the GDL was my favorite Mercenary Companies other than the WD's and Kell Hounds. It sucks that they died during the Civil War though. I do like how Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries had resurrected them.

#11 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

Naturally we'll want to assault that capellan filth at our border

#12 Hazar Kath

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEST

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:59 AM

Since Steiner and Davion will be allied in CW, we might as well just finish off whats left of the Capellan "confederation" and be done with them. Then we can focus our might on a different hobby. Like skinning Snakes.

#13 ReconTheWelshie

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

I am part of the "Shadow of Solaris" Mercenary Corporation. We are accepting members and offers for work with Factions. Add me and we'll talk.

#14 Gumon Choji

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 206 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:53 AM

I hunt pinkies. And Jagger Mechs.

#15 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

FedSuns and Ponies? You might incur the wrath of Davions and brony units. :rolleyes:

Edited by Will9761, 21 January 2014 - 11:05 AM.

#16 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

I'm hoping to strike down Jade Falcons while I'm on the Lyran Borders.

#17 Hazar Kath

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEST

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:04 PM

Maybe when we get rid of the Capellan Confederation, we can make the Devs put in St Ives in its place. Add it to our FedCom alliance.

#18 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Going to wreck as many FEDCOM (RATS) as possible.

Then any who dishonor the Capellan Confederation.

Look forward to joining with MRK and KUR to bring the downfall of our enemies :lol:

#19 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

The Kapetyn Alliance is no match against the combined might of the Federated Commonwealth!

#20 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

We are outnumbered but never underestimate our determination.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users