Statistics On Number Of Mwo Players

42 replies to this topic

#41 Too Much Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 787 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:55 PM

By 25 of August, 2016, during Leaderboard second season 54336 people played MWO.

By 25 of July during first season 64315 people played. It means that number of players decreased 15,5%.

Posted Image

Steam stats:

Posted Image

Edited by drunkblackstar, 25 August 2016 - 02:55 PM.

#42 Vahgus

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationThe other end of that ER PPC that just hit you.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:01 PM

Ultimately one could say that this game's numbers are sitting relatively still due the lack of pve content. If they even took all of or some of the missions from the old games and use players for both sides instead of AI (which they are not ready for) that would help.

Right now they managed to turn a great simulator type game into another moba like smite or league of legends. They also seem to be giving us the shiny toy treatment at this point. They've added new maps, new map tweaks and new mechs, but the same rinse and repeat game is still there. No PGI I don't want you to change the weapon mechanics or the heat system. Also stop hating on the quad Gauss Dire Wolf since it needs a companion ecm defender to be 100% effective on the battlefield.

I actually could deal with getting my new mechs later if it meant I was getting other actual content before hand or with. "I DON'T WANT THIS GAME TO DIE! I WANT THIS GAME TO EVOLVE AND THAT IS NOT HAPPENING!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users