#1 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

Greetings Esteemed FWLM Pilots,

I'm looking at doing some drops (4 man and 12 man) using the following Marik canon mechs. We don't have to do stock loadouts (that would just be too crazy) but keeping to the "M" variants would be great fun!

LCT-3M
CDA-3M
TBT-7M
GRF-3M
SHD-5M
ON1-M
AWS-9M
STK-5M

I own the Awesome, Orion, ShadowHawk, Locust and will buy the Cicada next. You might see me out on the PUGscape running with my lancemate Apocalypticon in our twin purple Awesome 9M's. My playstyle is a hit and run flanker and is pretty much epitomized by this thread.

http://mwomercs.com/...orld-aws-class/

If I can get enough interest, 12 mans for fun would be great. For a 4 man, I'd like to try our dual AWS-9M, paired with a Cicada 3M and ON1-M hitting the poptart line in the rear and flanks. With XL 385 and XL 360 engines, respectively, we can get the Awesome and the Orion going past 85KPH making for some excellent mobility.

PM or msg me in game if you're interested to help get this going. I'll also pop by the Marik TS server and see if I can build up some interest.

Cheers,
Evogenesis

Edited by Evogenesis, 03 February 2014 - 08:25 PM.

#2 Apocalypticon

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

Marik 4 life

#3 Polignac

• PipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

Have you checked out the 1st Sierra Rangers with the Marik Gunfighter Alliance? The use canon Marik mechs only. I definitely think you can find/put together a crew

#4 Evogenesis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:02 AM

Thanks for the suggestion Polignac!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users