208 replies to this topic

#201 Landron1979

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

If you're still having problems, send off an e-mail to support@mwomercs.com and tell them the problems you're having with the payment systems and ask if they can white-list you.

Edited by Landron1979, 11 February 2014 - 05:25 AM.

#202 YaKillinMeSmalls

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 332 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

I sent them an email on Friday. All I got was the automated response. The sale ends in about 3 1/2 hours. ;_;

EDIT: I was able to purchase MC finally. Maybe it was the 'cooldown' time you get when there is a problem and you make multiple attempts.

Edited by YaKillinMeSmalls, 11 February 2014 - 08:44 AM.

#203 Landron1979

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

So, I've been added to the white-list and can now use Paypal again, Yay.

Thankyou to the Mechwarrior Online Support Dept.

#204 2k3bandit

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

MWO needs it's own Paypal portal!!! Paypal already completed a payment to Playspan for $99.95 on 4/24. Still no MC. My most recent message from Playspan is as follows.
/Response Via Email(Annette) - 04/25/2014 03:59 PM
Hello,

Thank you for the information you have provided. Please know that we have confirmed the status of your PayPal payment towards the order number: 1187462470 worth 99.95 (USD). Although this payment appears to be completed, our records indicate that your payment is currently being reviewed by PayPal.

For this reason, we have yet received your payment. We suggest that you wait 24 hours for the payment to successfully process. Once the payment is completed, we will received your payment and it will be processed to complete your order. We appreciate your patience.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Thank you,

Annette
Customer Service Representative
PayByCash.com
UltimatePay.com/
Seriously inconvenient. I had mechs to buy for our 12 mans last night but wasn’t able to. Paypal sent the money to Playspan as soon as the transaction was made and now Playspan says Paypal has the payment “under review”. Not according to Paypal support who says Playspan already has the money. But it sounds like this is not an isolated issue but rather an ongoing failure in Playspan’s service to MWO!

#205 Kesslan

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:59 AM

Seems i"ve run into this issue now myself. Never had issues before but now it's been 24/hrs and still nothing even though Paypal accepted the payment and deducted the money..

Edited by Kesslan, 04 May 2014 - 03:00 AM.

#206 Bulvar Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:49 AM

Seem I too have now contracted the dreaded Pay-pal payment method bug...... ;)

Attempted today to purchase MC's with the nice bonus 20%...Payment rejected 3 times.......at Play-span's end according to Paypal (just spent 30 mins on the phone to them about the issue).

Seems I'm good enough to purchase Mc at the normal payment times but not during a bonus weekend.....???????

#207 Ninthshadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 175 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:54 AM

Unfortunately I can say the same as Kesslan. Paypal confirms, but nothing after that. It might of had something to do with multiple transactions,mentioned above since I upgraded my clan package only an hour before.

Contacted support about it, gave them the requested details and now hoping for the best.

#208 vortmax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNorman, OK

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:03 PM

Just tried to use my card with the entry method. Both Chrome/Mac and Chrome/PC gave the "Your order has timed out" error message.

Guess I'm not meant to get 20% bonus MC?

EDIT: Decided to open a Paypal account. Transaction went through fine via PP.

Edited by vortmax, 06 May 2014 - 06:39 AM.

#209 Gunbandit

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

Kind of necroing this thread, but I'm having a very similar issue though it is a little later in the year. I used my debit, the charge went through, I got a receipt and confirmation. It even says my balance on the MWO website is 3,000 MC, just like I purchased. But when I go in game, it says 0 MC. Been three days since my purchase now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users