Group Of 4 Players Looking For An Active 12 Man

6 replies to this topic

#1 Arcane Mass Nine

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

As the title suggest my group of 4 is looking for an active (nightly) group that queues for 12v12.

Been in the game off and on since closed beta.

Currently we run with 3x JM6-DDs with 2x AC/2s and 2x AC/5s and an ECM Raven with 2 ER Large Lasers.

I have no idea if that's currently "meta" or not but it's all we got pretty much (for now), but each of us tend to average at least 500 dmg a round.

If you have an active group and want to play with us just leave some way for me to contact you and I will do so.

**edit**

I should also mention we are mainly looking for a group we can just play with right away. We don't want to do any registering on random forums or filling out any little applications. Sorry if that seems abrasive but we just want to connect on skype or what not and play the game, at least at first. If things go really well I'm sure we can do the bureaucratic/roleplayer stuff, but at first we really just wanna do some 12 mans.

Edited by I Drive A Jag, 08 February 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#2 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:11 AM

When do you play?

#3 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

There are many random 12 man drops that form on either the FRR hub,
frrhub.tk:9725 password dragon

ngng
sigh, ngng changed addy
voip01.n1585.hypernia.net:9992
with password mechwarrior

Comstar NA
na1.mech-connect.net

or many other places
http://mwomercs.com/...e-chat-servers/

I would offer you to come to the SoR teamspeak for drops when we do them, but we do have them silly forum signups and applications. Feel free to look otherplaces for a pickup 12 man. I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by fluffypinkbunny, 14 February 2014 - 08:40 AM.

#4 SkkyHigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 201 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:21 AM

With the way you handled yourself last night, I doubt any reputable 12 would want you there.

Just saying, don't screw with pre-made Lance structure! People don't like being moved from their friends/lancemates.
Or if you do ASK FIRST don't just move people around, BAD THINGS HAPPEN!

Practice these and maybe you'll live longer.

#5 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:48 AM

I second what skkyhigh said as well. Coming in breaking up lances just because you can grief premades just because, isn't cool. If you run with four and someone did that to your group would you be okay with it? 12s are fine moving stuff if you're in charge but in pugs it does cause ruffled feathers. When asked nicely to put them back you just say ill go out in a blaze of glory seems like you know a tk or legging is coming like you wanted it to happen.

#6 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

I have to echo what the other guys are saying. Jumping people around in drops won't get you many 12 man friends. Teamwork is paramount and working in a friendly manner even with pugs is a good idea. Some friendly trolling can be expected of course no one craps rainbows and unicorns but anywho. good luck with your search.

#7 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

Drop by houseliaovoice.com TS (no pw). I see mostly casual players on there, but yeah, I still wouldn't move around lances. We welcome any Liao/LNW/Merc who enjoys playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users