Frr Issues?

10 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

An odd question this will be due to the fact I cannot name and shame.....
But has anyone been tk'd by an FRR lance within the last few months?
I ask because me and a few buddies fell foul of a whole lance of FRR who decided to 4 on 1 my friend from behind , whilst shouting "Kuritan s**m" They then proceeded to kill me and my lance, all the while disregarding the pleas of our team.
They were highly abusive and ignorant. (especially when challenged on their behaviour)
I get the feeling it's not an isolated incident so I was wondering if any of you had run into them before? I can provide names to cross check, but not obviously over open forum. I would have complained to their unit CO but I cannot seem to find what unit they belong to....I have reported them to support but I don't think anything has been done to them....

#2 SpiralFace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

record all of their names and times the game took place on, and on what map, and send them up to Support. (Tab in spectator mode and get their data.)

If all 4 of them participated, they will have the TK records in the metta data of their accounts.

Do that for every game you where in with them when they did this, send the whole batch up to support, and you won't have to see them again.

No one can stop ignorant or troll players form doing this in the first place, but the admins can pretty much squash the trolls as they pop up. Just don't take it personally, report them and move on.

If you let it bother you more past that, then they win.

#3 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:30 AM

Can you pm me the unit name, or maybe some players names if I know who they are I Can look out for them.

(I am a high level officer in a Merc corp that "works for the Frr") I just want to make sure they aren't my people.

#4 Jon Gotham

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

Thank you those that pm'd me, I hope it it isn't any of your crew.

#5 Kyone Akashi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationAlshain Military District

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

I suppose some people did not get the memo that the FRR is still handing out medals to Kurita soldiers.

#6 Jon Gotham

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:43 PM

Very amusing, it still should not mean they can tk rampantly spoiling people's games and breaking the ToS with contempt.

Edited by kamiko kross, 13 February 2014 - 09:28 PM.

#7 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:45 PM

shouldn't (fixed).

For those FRR who felt oppresed by the snakes, know from a former Snake her self, I was oppressed right along with you, (one of the reasons I didn't join the DCMS) My famly lived in controlled FRR lands, for 9 generations. We know the hardships, and some in the Kurtians had the same, if not worse.

#8 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

Most FRR Warriors I've met have been decent. Some minor trash talk, but never a TK.

#9 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

by decent, he obviously means have kicked my ass (trash talking of course).

One reason why i'm on this side of the curtain is to stop issues like the aforementioned tk/ collateral damage, military targets are ok, but attacking peoples is just wrong.

#10 Paladin Brewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 485 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Just remember FRR TKers....as far as MPBT history goes I was the last standing Warlord of Rasalhague Military District, so if you're gonna TK, it better not be me ;)

#11 martino2k6

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 96 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

The names have been given to me and a couple of them belong to a unit I sometimes play with. Do you have a screenshot of the incident, or some further details? Sending by PM will be preferred (I believe fluffy already started a conversation). I'm not calling BS on this one by any means, but without proof and me not having been present at the time they're unsubstantiated claims from my point of view and I'd have a harder time warning these members. I'm not sure whether this incident stemmed from some bad previous experience with Kurita groups (which I've been involved in myself but made no biggie over it), but I by any means don't approve of TK'ing, KOS lists, or revenge killings.

Edited by martino2k6, 17 February 2014 - 03:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users