• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 402 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

I just emailed support@mwomercs.com and asked them about what happens when one purchases more than one Gold clan mech.

I already bought the Gold Warhawk and I also want the Gold Dire Wolf... because, well, I can. :)

It makes perfect sense that one would simply have 2 x the entire clan package for doing so. If this cannot occur then it makes better sense to discount a second Gold clan mech purchase.

When they respond I will post the answer here.

#42 Xoxim SC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:02 AM

Hmm I thought I posted what happened..

If you purchase two gold mechs, you are stuck with a 2nd Masakari pack that you can gift to someone else. You can't, however, purchase a 2nd Gold pack for $260.

#43 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

View PostSilence Jin Mang, on 14 February 2014 - 12:32 PM, said:

Also I`d like to point out, other than the active members in this section of the forums and pro players, I don't see many active forum members. Active forum members tend to be lower elo, so you just so happen to be on that lower elo and playing with those guys. I rarely run into anyone that is an active member of this forum in a whole, get good and you wont see them anymore, simple as that.

I see you all the time...are you low ELO?

#44 Tetryon88

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

View PostRyoken, on 13 February 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:

I really hope our community will do better than this. I mean every MWO player should be happy for every generous supporter of our game right? And it does not matter if the supporter picked up a single Hero Mech and some bays for some dollars or picked up a big package and did give several hundred dollars. We all support the same cause so this game is playable even for free to those who do not want or can not give money.

Does that short tell you anything about the player base? Expect a heck of a lot of griefing on Clan Invasion day. That said I'll prolly just RP it and try to keep them alive against enemies, If they're in my own clan though... insta-gib :)

#45 Androas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:18 AM

View PostJohn Archer, on 03 April 2014 - 02:34 PM, said:

I just emailed support@mwomercs.com and asked them about what happens when one purchases more than one Gold clan mech.

I already bought the Gold Warhawk and I also want the Gold Dire Wolf... because, well, I can. :)

It makes perfect sense that one would simply have 2 x the entire clan package for doing so. If this cannot occur then it makes better sense to discount a second Gold clan mech purchase.

When they respond I will post the answer here.

they better throw a lot of bays and older mechs for free in your direction for that, i mean, its not that i would "tipp my hat" for supporting the game so much, dont get me wrong, most people do it within their limits :blink: but still i think, handing them so much cash, should get you some very nice extras

#46 Bulletsponge0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

View PostAndroas, on 11 April 2014 - 10:18 AM, said:

they better throw a lot of bays and older mechs for free in your direction for that, i mean, its not that i would "tipp my hat" for supporting the game so much, dont get me wrong, most people do it within their limits :lol: but still i think, handing them so much cash, should get you some very nice extras

It will get him extras.....extra attention on the battlefield from everyone wanting to be the guy that kills a gold mech....

But good for him for being able to support the game financially in such a generous way, if more were able to do that, imagine what this game could become. I myself have not purchased a gold mech, but I did get the masakari package and am now just counting the days until they arrive

#47 Shabahh Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

View PostTetryon88, on 11 April 2014 - 10:07 AM, said:

Does that short tell you anything about the player base? Expect a heck of a lot of griefing on Clan Invasion day. That said I'll prolly just RP it and try to keep them alive against enemies, If they're in my own clan though... insta-gib ;)

Sometimes I'm embarrassed I play this game

I don't know what's worse, that they grief or that they fell for it

Eh maybe they didn't fall for it but just got annoyed either way still lame

Edited by Shabahh, 24 April 2014 - 10:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users