10 replies to this topic

#1 CSHubert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 408 posts
  • LocationDenmark -Northern Europe

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

Why isnt there one in my mech home/labs ?

#2 Arnold J Rimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 892 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

If the end-of-match screen isn't what you're after, I'm not sure what you mean.

#3 CSHubert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 408 posts
  • LocationDenmark -Northern Europe

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

Well I compare to WoTs kind of battlereport. So if you skip out after being downed, you still get to see a full report when the fight is over...

#4 Davinelulinvega

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 69 posts
  • LocationCorridan IV

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

uhm, no, this feature is not included in MW:O

#5 Buckminster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,577 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

I don't know if this is a planned feature or not, but I also really liked WoT's after battle report. Sometimes I leave a match early, other times I'm AFK when the match ends. I'd really like to be able to see what the end result was after the fact.

#6 Fut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

While we're on this subject, I think it'd be great if the game provided a much more detailed End of Battle Report.
Something that showed us what % of armor/Internal Structure each area on our Mechs were at at the end, how much ammo you had left, what type of Mechs you engaged with during the battle, how much damage you did to each, locations that you damaged on them - if you died during battle, it'd be nice to see what weapons hit you where...etc.

This sort of information seems a bit excessive at first glance, but I really do think it'd be a great way to help improve everybody's game.

Also, having these Battle Reports available in the Mechlab would be amazing, even if it was limited to the last 5 matches or something.

#7 ginger

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

I second this. I had been thinking of something similar where you have some sort of detailed stats tracker in the game client, kind of like the tracker in your profile on the website here but with way more detail. Besides writing display tracker code into the game client I don't really see how this would be hard to do to begin with, since all of these stats should be getting tracked by them internally anyways for balance testing/ELO/etc. etc. Per match breakdowns and overall trackers would be amazing.

Some examples of the type of data I'd like to see:

Your W/L ratio by group type,
In a PUG
4 Man
8-12 Man

Simple breakdown of your kills by weight/chassis/variant. PER MECH/VARIANT.
(You think you make a good light hunter/LRM assassin/Assault backstabber etc etc now you can really see for yourself what mechs you kill the most. The per mech part is key, and pointless if you don't know what kills your getting from which mechs.)

What class/weight/chassis/variant of mech killed you?

What weapon were you killed by?

Damage done to you by weapon type.

Damage breakdowns per equipped weapon per match.

What weapon did you make each kill shot with?
(ex: My BJ-1 is a simple LB 10-X and 4ML, I do more damage with the ML per match but get lots of late game kill shots with the 10-X so the last 2 ideas are something I would really like to see.)

Group/solo breakdown of each team per match.
No names or anything just a side by side breakdown something like,
Your team: 1 Four man, 2 Two man, and 4 pugs
Other team: 1 Four man, 1 Three man, and 5 pugs
(Along with whether the match was a W/L)

I've got plenty more ideas but got tired of writing them down. I like Fut's ideas about percentages/components etc etc as well. PGI READ THESE POSTS AND MAKE THEM REALITY!!!!

#8 Scum of the Earth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:22 PM

I'm bringing this topic back up because seriously, I can't believe that I die to so many crits.

I have had SO many times now where 1 laser strike kills me... like this

Posted Image

It drives me absolutely nuts and I seriously want to see WHAT happened to me. I go from my CT "maybe" being orange to just straight dead in a heavy mech. I just find it so hard to believe that a medium laser could do that. The odds of a 1+1 being rolled and then 6+6 being rolled and then 3 engine hits are just ridiculous how many times that has happened to me now.

#9 David Sumner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 470 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:28 AM

It's probably not "a medium pulse laser" It's probably 6 MPL. The screen only shows weapon types

#10 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:40 AM

If a HBK-4P hits you with 9 MLs, the screen will only show "Damaged by Medium Laser"

#11 FindersWeepers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the CIA

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:11 AM

This needs to happen.
At this point where every other game of the type has this feature, it's simply unacceptable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users