Liao Gets First Bondsman

28 replies to this topic

#1 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

Sean Davidson (Bloodname: Pryde), Star Commander in the 9th Talon Cluster, Piloting a Summoner like his idol Khan Elias Crichell. A year before the clan invasion of the Inner Sphere, was tasked to scout deep in Inner Sphere space. Sean encountered the Liao Gatekeepers on an abandoned colony on the edge of St. Ives space. The Gatekeepers had launched Operation Silent Light, looking for St. Ives traders, and Davion forward observation units. During the operation the Gatekeepers came across Sean's Beak Star, trying to remain hidden from the Inner Sphere, Sean hailed Zvolimir the Blackhand, and demanded a Trial of Possession, hoping to claim the lance of Liao Mechwarriors. After a quick explanation of the rules Blackhand pitted his lance to fight Sean's Star. Unfortunately Sean's Star was at a major weight disadvantage, and fell to the Gatekeepers, Sean was immediately calmed as a Bondsman tho some of the star fled. Badly damaged it took several months to repair his Thor. Sean was given a Hunchback HBK-4G to use in the meantime. After the Gatekeepers questioned Sean about his strange looking battlemech, advanced weapons, and unusual customs the Gatekeepers decided to withhold the information from the rest of the Inner Sphere, seeing it as a way to pay back the Davions. In the following months Sean's techs where able to retro fit the Gatekeepers battlemechs with clan tech, and prepare them for the coming invasion.

Edited by Syndrome Stoned, 03 March 2014 - 06:42 AM.

#2 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

Glad to have you with us ;)

#3 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:36 AM

LCC first encounter with Clan Omnimechs and Bloodnamed warriors.

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

IS powers take no Bondsmen ;)

#5 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:00 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 04 March 2014 - 06:43 AM, said:

IS powers take no Bondsmen ;)

The galaxy is large my friend, and many strange things have occurred within it.

Especially in Liao space.

#6 Novakaine

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

This is simply "Battletech Heresy" stop this madness before it's to late.
The Clans need to be only crushed and destroyed.
For our forefathers sake who stayed and fought the fight.
Don't be cowards like those who fled us in our time of need.
Stay pure even if you are Liao.

Edited by Novakaine, 04 March 2014 - 07:47 AM.

#7 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

Leave it to Liao to fill their shattered ranks with clan filth...pfft

Side note. You Liao guys ever want to do some practice 12-mans contact me or any other HHoD officers.

In the words of Doc Holliday " Im ya huckleberry"

good luck guys

#8 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

I like all the "advice" the FedSuns are giving us.

View PostNovakaine, on 04 March 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

This is simply "Battletech Heresy" stop this madness before it's to late.
The Clans need to be only crushed and destroyed.
For our forefathers sake who stayed and fought the fight.
Don't be cowards like those who fled us in our time of need.
Stay pure even if you are Liao.

Maybe they are frightened?

I think that's apparent.

Shh...just be quiet. It will all be over in a moment.

#9 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

Wouldnt say advice necessarily, but I am glad you guys are growing. I get bored fighting Davion and Steiner units in 12-mans. Ive only ever fought DCMS maybe 2-3 times in the past few months. I would really like to see either you guys doing regular 12-mans against so of your most hated opponents in order to prepare for CW. Hell maybe even start a league where its the 4th Succession War.

Dont tell me you guys wouldnt mind getting a chance to slit the Fox's throat, just like I would mind taking your sword stabbing a dragon. Ever since mechcommander 2 ive hated Liao because of their treachery. What do you say? Practice 12-mans with you hell maybe i could even work on getting some guys to teach some of your guys to drop call.

#10 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:20 PM

View PostKyle Wright, on 04 March 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Wouldnt say advice necessarily, but I am glad you guys are growing. I get bored fighting Davion and Steiner units in 12-mans. Ive only ever fought DCMS maybe 2-3 times in the past few months. I would really like to see either you guys doing regular 12-mans against so of your most hated opponents in order to prepare for CW. Hell maybe even start a league where its the 4th Succession War.

Dont tell me you guys wouldnt mind getting a chance to slit the Fox's throat, just like I would mind taking your sword stabbing a dragon. Ever since mechcommander 2 ive hated Liao because of their treachery. What do you say? Practice 12-mans with you hell maybe i could even work on getting some guys to teach some of your guys to drop call.

Regular skirmishes would be great once we are doing regular 12 drops. There's all kinds of stuff we can do as a community and do not require PGI's involvement or approval. This is definitely something I've thought about.

Just be advised we are an "RP" group and "truly" hate Davions. Nothing personal!

#11 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

So they should have just destroyed the mechs and killed the pilots? and got no intel? yeah because that makes a lot of sense, leave it to Davions to think they know everything, that's why you guys get HAMMERED for the first few years of the clan invasion, and Liao sits back and laughs as you frantically lose worlds pilots and weapons.

#12 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 04 March 2014 - 12:20 PM, said:

Regular skirmishes would be great once we are doing regular 12 drops. There's all kinds of stuff we can do as a community and do not require PGI's involvement or approval. This is definitely something I've thought about.

Just be advised we are an "RP" group and "truly" hate Davions. Nothing personal!

Thats great! I have a few enlisted personnel under me in HHoD 5th BTL 3rd company that feel the same towards you guys. HHod has regular 12-mans running with different officers. if you PM me I could give you teamspeak info and tell you the main officers to contact in hopes to setting something up. I cant promise youll win off the bat, but it would give your guys a way to sharpen skills and develop. Took us in 5th BTL several months before we got good enough to play in some of the leagues so we know the hardship involved. We could even let you guys dictate weight limits, house specifc mechs, any number of parameters.

#13 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:33 PM

View PostSyndrome Stoned, on 04 March 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

So they should have just destroyed the mechs and killed the pilots? and got no intel? yeah because that makes a lot of sense, leave it to Davions to think they know everything, that's why you guys get HAMMERED for the first few years of the clan invasion, and Liao sits back and laughs as you frantically lose worlds pilots and weapons.

What do you expect when none of your worlds were even close to the front. No different than Marik... not our war... ha. Liked your little incursion into Chaos March while we were holding off the test tube babies.

#14 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

what about the war you started with us for no reason? just because Hanse decided he would start a war with us to "give" us to Melissa? you dont deserve help from any of the houses, Ours most of all, you guys got what you had coming to you. and thats all there is to it

#15 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

View PostKyle Wright, on 04 March 2014 - 12:33 PM, said:

What do you expect when none of your worlds were even close to the front. No different than Marik... not our war... ha. Liked your little incursion into Chaos March while we were holding off the test tube babies.

Hey now...it wasn't just you that was distracted, fighting the clans.

The Confederation had that whole problem with St. Ives at the same time.

So I'll cede we both fought that incursion with one hand tied behind our backs.

#16 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:45 PM

Lol, im just a COG in the warmachine I just go where im told. If Hanse wants a pink pony for his niece and orders my unit to take a whole planet to get that one pony then I must. Yould do no different if it came from the top lol

#17 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

the same is said about us, we got told it was none of our concern so we do go, lol

#18 Novakaine

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

View PostKyle Wright, on 04 March 2014 - 09:02 AM, said:

Leave it to Liao to fill their shattered ranks with clan filth...pfft

Side note. You Liao guys ever want to do some practice 12-mans contact me or any other HHoD officers.

In the words of Doc Holliday " Im ya huckleberry"

good luck guys

Hahahaha sounds like a 50' tv "Leave it to Liao" serial.

#19 Novakaine

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

Oh and on a side note.
"You are Liao and you are nothing."

#20 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder